Illuminati, origins of the baphomet. Meaning of Blue Ivy. freemasons get in here.

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and third, we don't truly know the origins of the baphomet, this human knowledge which only comprehends minimal understanding. Some say it's the corruption of muhammad, other's say is the offspring of lilith the daughter of sarine and lucifer. Alot of things are not to be told or explained in the bible like the pre-adamites and nepholites before Adam.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Big James wrote: »
    Spending too much time worrying about what the other side is doing is pointless. Educate yourselves and prepare.

Just because your eyes are closed doesn't mean that I have to close mine.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Lmao this dude said Washington wasn't the first president of the United States. Shut up brah.

Stop being a ? and open your eyes.

There were 14 presidents before George Washington became the 1st president.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/582763/posts

The Forgotten Presidents (The presidents before George Washington)
    Arx Axiom Newsletter ^ | Unknown | George Grant

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 9:42:54 AM by Luis Gonzalez

Who was the first president of the United States? Ask any school child and they will readily tell you "George Washington." And of course, they would be wrong—at least technically. Washington was not inaugurated until April 30, 1789. And yet, the United States continually had functioning governments from as early as September 5, 1774 and operated as a confederated nation from as early as July 4, 1776. During that nearly fifteen year interval, Congress—first the Continental Congress and then later the Confederation Congress—was always moderated by a duly elected president. As the chief executive officer of the government of the United States, the president was recognized as the head of state. Washington was thus the fifteenth in a long line of distinguished presidents—and he led the seventeenth administration—he just happened to be the first under the current constitution. So who were the luminaries who preceded him? The following brief biographies profile these "forgotten presidents."

Peyton Randolph of Virginia (1723-1775)

Henry Middleton (1717-1784)

John Hancock (1737-1793)

Henry Laurens (1724-1792)

John Jay (1745-1829)

Samuel Huntington (1732-1796)

Thomas McKean (1734-1817)

John Hanson (1715-1783)

Elias Boudinot (1741-1802)

Thomas Mifflin (1744-1800)

Richard Henry Lee (1732-1794)

Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796)

Arthur St. Clair (1734-1818)

Cyrus Griffin (1736-1796)
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    So noone's gonna disprove that the freemasons worship the baphomet who is the product of lilith and lucifer?

I did that already......

Again........
    The origins of Baphomet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Dxiy5bXyLByMGxHLE1kGi2r0Tn6D-UO8Xxf1x3i5QN90MB6dUA

It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad"

Notice the symbols in the image of Baphomet.......

They are all, as you would say "pagan" or outside of Christianity........

Mostly Kemet, Hebrew, and Islamic symbols in Baphomet's pic............

Therefore, it would be considered satanic to Christians...........

Baphomet represents anything religious or spiritual outside of Christianity......

The prophet Muhammad.......

Or..........

The Devil

SmokingDevilbyCoop.jpg

According to Christianity, anything outside of Jesus is corruption, yes but the question is do y'all worship or participate in this pagan ritual with the baphomet. You haven't confirmed nor denied this and if you denied it, why are all these images of the Egyptian ? osiris Nimrod depicted as part of your symbols. Why do they have pictures of George Washington mimicking the baphomet and why is he in some of your symbols.

Second, Satan doesn't look like a big ugly red monster. He still looks like Lucifer and this is still his realm.

Each symbol you have questions about should be examined separately.............

These Egyptian symbols have been adapted by many groups including Christians.........

All of these groups are attempting to harness the power of the "original" gods............

The origins of Baphomet are clear...........

The personification of Satan varies............

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    But...

Do y'all worship him.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Matthew 25:32

All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, "Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Peep the symbolism how he separates the sheep from the goats and peep how the baphomet has the head of a goat which those worship. Just sayin'. A lot of the bible is symbolic for a reason.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

I don't.............

There are Freemasons of all religions & walks of life............

Some may actually worship Baphomet...............

• Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Now peep this, the baphomet's right hand is pointing up to heaven and the left hand is facing down to hell.

Baphomet_by_Fabreeze.jpg
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    He is a metaphor for ancient principles........
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    The union of man, woman, animal, all religions, all walks of life combined to create one?
    Is that why he has the head of an animal, torso of a woman and legs of a man?

CoexistMeaning.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I don't.............

There are Freemasons of all religions & walks of life............

Some may actually worship Baphomet...............

Only the blind ones join, not knowing it's true meaning. The reason why ? separated the heavens from earth was because of the existence of sin so as a Christian we can't yoke ourselves with other spiritualities because it corrupts ours. That coexist symbol shows Wiccan and Christianity in one so we can't yoke Witchcraft with Christianity. Or accept Elijah Muhammed and Jesus Christ.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Several symbols associated with Christianity were also used previously by other religious groups.............

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    So noone's gonna disprove that the freemasons worship the baphomet who is the product of lilith and lucifer?
    i don't know, i think i pointed out enough that's wrong with the posts to make the whole damn thing suspect

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Nothing is farfetched, ideas don't come out of thin air. These symbols aren't there for no reason and Satan is real b.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    There's a lot of ? that the bible leaves out like the preadamites and nephalites. The bible doesn't even tell you about the dozen types of angels.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a metaphor for ancient principles........

as above so below right?
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

I have infiltrated the lodge...............

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    I'm being followed by giant goats.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    "Of the views that have been advanced in relation to these three symbols of the Deity which are to be found in the masonic system, we may say that each one expresses a different attribute.

The letter G is the symbol of the self-existent Jehovah.

The All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the omnipresent ? .

The triangle is the symbol of the Supreme Architect of the Universe—the Creator; and when surrounded by rays of glory, it becomes a symbol of the Architect and Bestower of Light.

And now, after all, is there not in this whole prevalence of the name of ? , in so many different symbols, throughout the masonic system, something more than a mere evidence of the religious proclivities of the institution? Is there not behind this a more profound symbolism, which constitutes, in fact, the very essence of Freemasonry? "The names of ? ," said a learned theologian at the beginning of this century, "were intended to communicate the knowledge of ? himself. By these, men were enabled to receive some scanty ideas of his essential majesty, goodness, and power, and to know both whom we are to believe, and what we are to believe of him."

And this train of thought is eminently applicable to the admission of the name into the system of Masonry. With us, the name of ? , however expressed, is a symbol of DIVINE TRUTH, which it should be the incessant labor of a Mason to seek."

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    The ? yall ? worship is different from the ? I worship.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Your ? fails you.....

My ? is more powerful......

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your ? fails you.....

Elaborate on this post please.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sour is just misinformed.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Your ? fails you.....

? your ? , I'm gonna cook him and eat curry goat.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options

Your ? fails you.....

? your ? , I'm gonna cook him and eat curry goat.

Foolish mortal...............

I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war; and ? hath given command to speed me; forbear thee from meddling with ? , who is with me, that He destroy thee not.