Video:50 talks Nas vs. Jay-Z,Jam Master Jay & Shyne havin the worst song hes heard on his headphones

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo@ how this ? is selling out
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 dropped the price to below 100 $ and ill buy the wireless headphone .
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    People can say what they want about 50 Cent, and they certainly do
    But in my honest opinion he never fell off, yeah from the charts, yup he did
    Like I give a ? about some damn charts. Or more important, like he needs to give a f*ck about it
    That man earned his stripes, he collected more then enough money for his grandson grandson grandson
    Plus (imo) every year I can play some dope 50 Cent tracks. I can say that I like 85% of his whole catalogue
    So yeah, he has made some mediocre tracks throughout the years (who hasn't?), but also enough dope material
    And I don't think he NEEDS to make music anymore either, because he's doing it 4 the love of this thing we call Hip Hop
    But haters gonna hate, that's the way it goes. I even gonna say this, 50 Cent is one of the most authentic figures in this culture

Not one of the best MCs in the game
    But he's still one of the realest MCs out

Just my thoughts
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 loves talking about Nas..Everything 50 speaks on,he somehow connects it to Nas. He could be like "this coca cola tastes great.. Nas drinks this too..yall know how it turned out for Nas,you know..with his divorce and everything" odd,lol