Irrational Hood Fights and Arguments

Options
bignorm
bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
That 1999 thread got me reminiscing on some of the funniest, foolish or stupid ? i've ever seen ? argue about.
We all have those memories. Currently, some misguided folk tried to go in on Texas music circa 99.

But, these ive seen will forever stick with me:

In my local hood barber shop, (location of most hood argments), i saw two otherwise nice dudes
almost get into a physical over the 2001 philadelphia 76ers.

What were they arguing about?
Eric Snow. 75% of the shop thought he was a garbage player who didnt belong in the NBA.
One ? kept saying he was an all star caliber point guard, at least a very servicable player.
Words were exchanged. Mean mugs, ? acted like he was reaching..... it was Epic.

Another Example from back in the day.
In college there was an argument about who was hotter:
Mya or Sole. (this was in thier primes)
you'd have thought ? was exchanging explicit pic of each others girlfriends lol.

The other day at the gym, a ? tried to say Kobe was better than Lebron right now, and that
Steve Nash was STILL a top 5 point guard. SMH

And lastly, the one i'll never forget.
I witness two hoodrat strippers arguing cuz they was ? the same dude (a teammate of mine)
and one commented on the others "reported" head skills.

Apparently, among hoes, thou shalt not speaketh down on another chicks head game.
These two got in a fight, in an apartment, pulling out weaves and ? .
? still laugh about that to this day, nearly 9 years later lol.
They werent fighting cuz dude was ? both of them, they were aguing about ability to give dome.
SMH.

Worldstar came 5 years too late for me lol.
Post yours.

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldve Just Called It ....? Moments
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooo
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another ripping yarn from life on the stoop
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du is the goat story teller.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Jackson arguments in the barbershop were bonkers
    I remember this dude almost catching a buck 50 over an argument about hot water cornbread
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Jackson arguments in the barbershop were bonkers
    I remember this dude almost catching a buck 50 over an argument about hot water cornbread

I always wonder how they cooked cornbread in hotwater....................................

until I was 15 and saw the real.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    That 1999 thread got me reminiscing on some of the funniest, foolish or stupid ? i've ever seen ? argue about.
    We all have those memories. Currently, some misguided folk tried to go in on Texas music circa 99.

But, these ive seen will forever stick with me:

In my local hood barber shop, (location of most hood argments), i saw two otherwise nice dudes
    almost get into a physical over the 2001 philadelphia 76ers.

What were they arguing about?
    Eric Snow. 75% of the shop thought he was a garbage player who didnt belong in the NBA.
    One ? kept saying he was an all star caliber point guard, at least a very servicable player.
    Words were exchanged. Mean mugs, ? acted like he was reaching..... it was Epic.

Another Example from back in the day.
    In college there was an argument about who was hotter:
    Mya or Sole. (this was in thier primes)
    you'd have thought ? was exchanging explicit pic of each others girlfriends lol.

The other day at the gym, a ? tried to say Kobe was better than Lebron right now, and that
    Steve Nash was STILL a top 5 point guard. SMH

And lastly, the one i'll never forget.
    I witness two hoodrat strippers arguing cuz they was ? the same dude (a teammate of mine)
    and one commented on the others "reported" head skills.

Apparently, among hoes, thou shalt not speaketh down on another chicks head game.
    These two got in a fight, in an apartment, pulling out weaves and ? .
    ? still laugh about that to this day, nearly 9 years later lol.
    They werent fighting cuz dude was ? both of them, they were aguing about ability to give dome.
    SMH.

Worldstar came 5 years too late for me lol.
    Post yours.

You need to go to cheapseats and make a thread for everyone of those statements. I betcha you will be threatened with death and other foul intentions on the first page alone.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess this white chick was ? this black girls man

The hood chick was waiting for the white chick to come home to beat the ? out of her, me and like 5 of my friends are all waiting for ? to go down (lived in a town home)

The white chick and her mother finally pull up to their house, the hood chick approaches the white girl and starts letting her have it

Slamming her face into car windows, so the white girls mom tries to jump in smh (the hood ? had her people with her and a ? ? ) they whoopin on the momma now

The hood chick had a razor blade and cut the white girl now she bleeding all over getting dragged and ?

By this time more people showed up to see, but it was dead silent ? was amazed at the ass whooping these white hoes were taking all you heard was "? ? ? " followed by more punches

Idk ? must've lasted like 5 minutes; afterwards the white hoes were gathering their ? together and the mom screams "I'm calling the cops on all you people!!!"

This was a all black community and everyone out there was black so we all had the "what do you mean you people" look on our faces lol

We just laughed at they ass as they scurried in the house
    ? was truly a world star moment
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember that i was young, and asleep so i only heard about it in passing.

My wino ass cousin (R.I.P) used to come over just to take baths and my grandmother would slip him a 20. So, while i was sleeping, he said something disrespecting my grandmoms, and my older brothers straight mollywopped this ? , from the 2nd floor of the brownstone, to the 1st floor, to the middle of teh street.

His wino friends from our corner heard that he was getting beat and came down the block with bottles, trash, and anything they could get their hands on to protect him. They saw it was his family, and just backed off and let him get his ass whooped.

what made it irational was that they all grew up basically together (my bros and cousin) and ? was all love before that, and within a day later. He got beat Friday night, and by Sunday, the ? was back over bringing my grandmoms a pint of T-Bird, and just chilling with my older brothers.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hood is where I was born and raised, I always thought it was "dumb" that I have to prove to people I'm from it. When people don't believe I'm from the hood I don't believe they are.. Most people who are from the hood know I'm from the hood.. it's a instinct.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I turned 40 on the 5th of this month... no more fighting for me.. ? all that ? .. a ? gettin olllllld (sniffle, lol)
    I'm shootin ? from here on out.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Du_Du did y'all even have grass? Lol where were you stone cold stunning ? ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost got jumped last summer for saying Chris Paul>>>Derrick Rose
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I beat this ? senseless from Chicago for saying 2pac ain't ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    The hood is where I was born and raised, I always thought it was "dumb" that I have to prove to people I'm from it. When people don't believe I'm from the hood I don't believe they are.. Most people who are from the hood know I'm from the hood.. it's a instinct.

36a4yr.jpg

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    @Du_Du did y'all even have grass? Lol where were you stone cold stunning ? ?
    ? ? .....i got lots of grass
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever said Eric Snow was an all star caliber point guard deserves to get knocked the ? out.............................
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    man, to this day ? will not let me forget the day i whooped my homeboy's ass.....

and it wasn't even a real fight...it was just all the dramatics behind it that made it so memorable.....

? was outside play fighting, and for whatever reason my one homeboy buster caught it....? jumped buster like 5 or 6 deep..? was hilarious....

now being this was like 98/99 my ? was always giving ? the stone cold stunner....like everytime ? got to play fighting....someone was getting stunned or atleast the diamond cutter.....i didn't give a ? ...i was catching ? ...but i had to stay outta this ? cuz my one homeboy's lil brother kai was out there.. ? was only like 3, and he almost got knocked down....so when they jumped buster...i picked up lil kai and ran him up to the porch...

so after everybody finished jumping buster..the ? was a little salty, but tryna play if off....dusting himself off n ? .. shaking his head like "iight ? yall got me...yall got me" then somene chimed in....

"yo the only thing that would top it off is if D stone cold stuns that ? "

everybody started laughing n ? ...and my one homeboy was on some "if yall wanna see D give buster a stone cold stunner, lemme get a hell yea!!" of course everybody shouted "HELL YEA!!!"

and buster just goes "hell yea nuffin, D betta not come over here, i ain't playing with that ? "

so everybody just sicing the ? like "ooooooooooooooooooo.....awww ? son what you gonna do?"

so me being the showsman, i stands up....and walks over to him....by now the whole block down there...like it was ridiculous how many people was watching......for some odd reason every single person on our block was outside that day, and all eyes was on us... dealers, fiends, old people on porches, kids, chicks, a buss was riding by... ? was just ? ......

so i'm walking over to the ? smiling...and he got his mean mug on like"yo i swear to ? yo...you better not touch me ? "

so i'm like "c'mon son i ain't gonna ? wit you...." and i extend my hand to shake it...and soon as he went for it....i smakced that ? dead in his stomach and went

stunner.gif

man that ? was bonkers......

? was dying laughing....people jumping on cars laughing....everybody geeking.....this ? hopped up quick as ? tryna fight me n ? ....and i'm still laughing trying to hold him back..he mad as ? still tryign to come at me.i'm holding his wrsits down laughing n ? like..."chill yo....c'mon man we was jsut playing"

but naw this ? mad...he really tryna come at me....trying to get his wrists loose...and finally his watch broke... then he got all mad cuz he said i broke his watch.. so i just let the ? go like

" ? it....i told you we was just playing...if you wanna take it there...then we can take it there"

the ? goes to swing at me....i just ducked the ? and slammed him on some rampage ?

rampage-slams-ryan-bader.gif

hood erupted again......? running all over the place....

dude laying on the ground half unconscious....

everybody was doing the smokey ? ...

smokey.gif

? was terrible.. his momma came outside, my momma came outside.....they made me apologize to this ? ..

? rolling around like the ? was the craziest thing they ever saw.......we talking like 15 years ago......i lie to you not i was in the barber shop in january, and someone brought that ? back up....easily one of the livest days around the way ever...

I got in a fight with a ? foreal.. and I was probably in like 7th or 8th grade, he was like a year younger and a lot faster but he tried to kick me in the side of the leg, I got lucky and grabbed his ankle and tripped that ? .

This was around the time when I had just started watching wrestling so I put this ? in the walls of Jericho when i got him on the ground, sat on his back and everything and was pullin his legs. My brother who like 3 years older than me was standing there cheering me on acting like Jim Ross "WALLS OF JERICHO! WALLS OF JERICHO!!!" all while this ? is on the ground screaming at the top of his lungs crying and telling me to stop.

I'm talking boohooing bruh. That was the proudest day of my young life, when I released him ? spit on me and ran home across the street to go tell his mama.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    man, to this day ? will not let me forget the day i whooped my homeboy's ass.....

and it wasn't even a real fight...it was just all the dramatics behind it that made it so memorable.....

? was outside play fighting, and for whatever reason my one homeboy buster caught it....? jumped buster like 5 or 6 deep..? was hilarious....

now being this was like 98/99 my ? was always giving ? the stone cold stunner....like everytime ? got to play fighting....someone was getting stunned or atleast the diamond cutter.....i didn't give a ? ...i was catching ? ...but i had to stay outta this ? cuz my one homeboy's lil brother kai was out there.. ? was only like 3, and he almost got knocked down....so when they jumped buster...i picked up lil kai and ran him up to the porch...

so after everybody finished jumping buster..the ? was a little salty, but tryna play if off....dusting himself off n ? .. shaking his head like "iight ? yall got me...yall got me" then somene chimed in....

"yo the only thing that would top it off is if D stone cold stuns that ? "

everybody started laughing n ? ...and my one homeboy was on some "if yall wanna see D give buster a stone cold stunner, lemme get a hell yea!!" of course everybody shouted "HELL YEA!!!"

and buster just goes "hell yea nuffin, D betta not come over here, i ain't playing with that ? "

so everybody just sicing the ? like "ooooooooooooooooooo.....awww ? son what you gonna do?"

so me being the showsman, i stands up....and walks over to him....by now the whole block down there...like it was ridiculous how many people was watching......for some odd reason every single person on our block was outside that day, and all eyes was on us... dealers, fiends, old people on porches, kids, chicks, a buss was riding by... ? was just ? ......

so i'm walking over to the ? smiling...and he got his mean mug on like"yo i swear to ? yo...you better not touch me ? "

so i'm like "c'mon son i ain't gonna ? wit you...." and i extend my hand to shake it...and soon as he went for it....i smakced that ? dead in his stomach and went

stunner.gif

man that ? was bonkers......

? was dying laughing....people jumping on cars laughing....everybody geeking.....this ? hopped up quick as ? tryna fight me n ? ....and i'm still laughing trying to hold him back..he mad as ? still tryign to come at me.i'm holding his wrsits down laughing n ? like..."chill yo....c'mon man we was jsut playing"

but naw this ? mad...he really tryna come at me....trying to get his wrists loose...and finally his watch broke... then he got all mad cuz he said i broke his watch.. so i just let the ? go like

" ? it....i told you we was just playing...if you wanna take it there...then we can take it there"

the ? goes to swing at me....i just ducked the ? and slammed him on some rampage ?

rampage-slams-ryan-bader.gif

hood erupted again......? running all over the place....

dude laying on the ground half unconscious....

everybody was doing the smokey ? ...

smokey.gif

? was terrible.. his momma came outside, my momma came outside.....they made me apologize to this ? ..

? rolling around like the ? was the craziest thing they ever saw.......we talking like 15 years ago......i lie to you not i was in the barber shop in january, and someone brought that ? back up....easily one of the livest days around the way ever...

? did u REALLY just type all that??
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Almost got jump when walking to my homies house all around the hood where my school was at senior year over some ? my friends got me into on facebook

Scrapped with some fat kid cause he was a ? and was annoying everyone.

Got socked in the eye and punched the ? in the mouth but he had braces on which hurt like hell. That was over some dumb ? where the kid thought he was better than me cause I got all my ? at walmart in middle school cause I was poor

I have a long ass story for the first one but when I posted it the damn site decided it needed to be approved by a gotdamn mod so I aint typing all of that again unless yall wanna know bout one of my many L's of my school carreer
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Almost got jump when walking to my homies house all around the hood where my school was at senior year over some ? my friends got me into on facebook

Scrapped with some fat kid cause he was a ? and was annoying everyone.

Got socked in the eye and punched the ? in the mouth but he had braces on which hurt like hell. That was over some dumb ? where the kid thought he was better than me cause I got all my ? at walmart in middle school cause I was poor

I have a long ass story for the first one but when I posted it the damn site decided it needed to be approved by a gotdamn mod so I aint typing all of that again unless yall wanna know bout one of my many L's of my school carreer

you was a ? in school, you a ? now