Who is the better rapper of the LOX.... Styles P or Jadakiss

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Reason
I love D-block, and the best thing is they actually have been the most loyal crew in Rap... But, I think it's a valid discussion to see who is the better spitter in the crew... A lot of people just say Jada but stop it 5, this ? Styles P has been the most consistent content wise and flow wise... I love Jada but over the past 2 years the methods have gotten softer a tad bit from the "Kiss the Game Goodbye" days... Styles P spits like the hungriest ? in rap till this day... I think it's close but I say Styles P by a small margin, but they both go hard and my ? Sheek Louch is still nice too

Who is the better rapper of the LOX.... Styles P or Jadakiss 65 votes

Styles P the Ghost
67%
walwyngnstharealest561S2Jjonojoeyfkncrakkrooster_cogburnachewon87nillerthekidDarthRozayGhostdenithegawdbkkbullygman82unspoken_respectt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088DOPEdweebzSwiffness!IbexBDBIIDNothingButTheTruth 44 votes
J-A-D-A!
32%
wilberdmillzB_Anex ginqtipp73mryounggunvageneral08PanchoYoSanchoMr.LVFlyFreeCtits....JOHN BWeazelMister B.Billy_PonchoOGClarenceBoddickerSleepwalkingInJapanThe Nuisance Rue_FlexingtonBrideofKillaWiseGuyyEther44mag 21 votes

Comments