DO YALL HAVE FRIENDS THAT ACT 'DIFFERENT" WHEN THEY GET AROUND PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
I HATE FOLKS LIKE THAT... SPECIALLY DUDES...

I REMEMBER WE WAS PLAYING CARDS IN THE BARRACKS ONE TIME.. EVERYTHING COOL.. THE OTHER TEAM GETTIN THEIR ? BEAT, THEY WAS DOWN BY LIKE 300 POINTS..

IN WALKS A CHICK THAT ALSO STAYED IN THE BARRACKS, THEN ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS JUST FELT THE NEED TO START GETTIN LOUD WHEN THEY SCORED A BOOK... WE LOOKIN AT THIS ? LIKE, " YOU OK"?...

IM TALKIN BOUT, HE SLAMMIN THE CARDS DOWN ON THE TABLE AND ? .. TALKING ? ... IM LIKE, ? YALL STILL LOOSIN, DONT START TRYIN TO SHOW OUT CAUSE OLE GIRL WALKED IN...

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to...not anymore tho, punched most of em in the face.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Had a ? I hung out with that would suddenly try to ? jokes on everybody when females came around. It was pretty much an all-around ? -block cause the jokes were corny and chicks would think we were weird for hangin wit bruh. Had to cut him back, dude hurt the team. He wasn't a lame really, it just wasn't in his repertoire to jone ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, females that get all extra when the menfolk come around..and ? forbid there be more than one of these types in the room at once. It will turn into a full out competition for the spotlight.

This can work in a man's favor though, especially if they're ? and slutty.

But guys do it too. Just walk into a gym with a basketball game in process...hilarity.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not since junior high/high school ? try to cap,rank an change up when girls come around that's juvenile

I'll call I on that ? ? quick and hurt ya feelings

But grown ass men doin this? dam shame
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    growing pains.....

sound like some lil kid ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a home boy like that ? name was Jude big goofy ? try to shine for chicks smh that ? was a ? all the way to freshman year in college and I knew why
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sounds like what I have seen going on in GnS over the years... A new female arrives and...well... nuff said on that
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    growing pains.....

sound like some lil kid ?

YEAH, ITS KIDS ? , BUT MY BOSS, WHO IS IN HIS 40'S DOES THAT ? ALL THE TIME
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's at least one clown like this in every crew. We had this one cat like that. He was younger than all of us, so he always felt the need to try to one-up us whenever he could. If chicks came in the room, dude would go into immediate simp-and-brag mode. He's in the room like:

"Yeah, y'all know I just copped <insert expensive stupid ? here> the other day, right?"
    "Damn baby, why don't we step outside for a minute"
    "Aye dawg, you know I'm about to cop that new MB/BMW/Audi/etc"
    "Damn girl, you lookin nice as hell, you should let me take you shoppin out at Somerset this weekend..."
    "Yo bruh, you got any Cristal or Dom in here? You know I only drink that good ? , not this ? you got here"

We up in the club, he's doing it. At somebody's crib playin cards, he's doin it. He even did that ? at the ? bar.

Hilarious.

The thing is chicks can see what's happening and that ? is not cute. It's unattractive to see a man behave that way.

Plus it's kinda insulting.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEegjTLHvE

This seems most appropriate here. ^^ This is what them dudes turn into.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All My Male Friends Turn Into ? ? When They Spouses/S/O Are Around...They Wont Cuss Talk ? Or Even Check Out Other ? ...? Lames
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes, females that get all extra when the menfolk come around..and ? forbid there be more than one of these types in the room at once. It will turn into a full out competition for the spotlight.

This can work in a man's favor though, especially if they're ? and slutty.

But guys do it too. Just walk into a gym with a basketball game in process...hilarity.

I'm guilty..Lol..shid once I see an audience...I'm turnt up Lol..I get to doing ? I normally don't do on the court or field Lol....don't let me see the girl cheering for her dude..nga be like "oh you wit him".."ball".."let me make this nga fall down right quick"...I ? around one time and twisted my ankle trying to show off lol...sad
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    titan.

the same ? i posted about who named his boys Bear & Cougar...

he used to always ? jokes when strangers (girls) were around at the expense of his longtime homies..

crossing the line type jokes..."he jacks off" this, "he's a ? " that...

til 1 day me and my other boy were on a double day but we needed to stop by bruhs house 1st to buy a bag...

4 of us in the car, bruh sees the girls and decides to go in on our homie (the driver)

the girls LOL'd like ? .....

then he thought it would be funny to sit on the hood of the drivers car just cuz...

i was in the backseat so i couldnt see his my boys ? expression but he said "? dat ? "

and drove about 20 yards with dude still sitting on the hood then slammed the breaks...

the ? FLEW and tumbled about 3 times.......................... i lost it.

bruh pops up, limps toward the car and tries to open the driver door but it was locked...

we fishtailed off hollering laughing on our way to the movies

HAHAHAHAH GOOD ? ...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I honestly imagine @icecoldstew being one of these type of dudes

Too bad it aint true.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I honestly imagine @icecoldstew being one of these type of dudes

Too bad it aint true.

?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew caught feelings like a lightskin ?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't hang with them once they start acting corny.