*Spin off* Question for the ladies of the I.C in relationships...

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do y'all still look at other guys or even stare for a lil while longer, if you find them attractive or deem them to be good looking?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh no, definitely not, I use these really really dark sunglasses so as to not accidentally be human and look at other men.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    foreal, this thread went beyond concept..
  • international
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Oh no, definitely not, I use these really really dark sunglasses so as to not accidentally be human and look at other men.

Lol, you can be a sarcastic as you want, but do you actually go as far as to check the guy out? And would you entertain a convo with dude?

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this ? was directed at the ladies, but I have eyes so I look.

Just because I'm married doesnt mean I stopped finding other females physically attractive.

There is a fine line between getting you a glance or two and keeping it moving as opposed to fiending or sweating someone because you're physically attracted to them.

Nothing wrong with a simple glance or two, but when ones tries to cross that line and do more is when the problems arise.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Lol, you can be a sarcastic as you want, but do you actually go as far as to check the guy out? And would you entertain a convo with dude?
    I wouldn't stare at guy in front of a bf that's just ignorant. And I wouldn't entertain a convo, there is no need to.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes.
    I got married. I didnt go blind.

@ posted.
  • international
    Options

I wouldn't stare at guy in front of a bf that's just ignorant. And I wouldn't entertain a convo, there is no need to.

I wouldn't expect you to stare in front of a bf, but would you do it, with him absent?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I wouldn't expect you to stare in front of a bf, but would you do it, with him absent?
    No I'm a glancer.
  • international
    Options
    Yes.
    I got married. I didnt go blind.

Hmmm...so it would be right to assume that you still have eyes for other guys?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope. I had guys buy me and my man drinks cause i was so "adorable".
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

No hate but a man buying another man a drink because his lady is so fine is lame.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

No hate but a man buying another man a drink because his lady is so fine is lame ? suspect.

Fixed
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

No hate but a man buying another man a drink because his lady is so fine is lame ? suspect.

Fixed

Fixed again, but fail