SC Woman arrested for slapping wrong child at school...

Options
HafBayked
HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
130328014149tyshekka20c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A South Carolina woman has been arrested for slapping someone else's child in a middle school.

Tshekka Collier, 36, was called to the school to pick up her son, who had gotten in trouble and was being suspended.

Officials say she walked into the principal's office and slapped a sick boy who was sitting on the couch waiting for his for mom to pick him up. Realizing she slapped the wrong child, she apologized, walked over and slapped her own child.

She now faces one charge of disturbing the school and two counts of assault and battery - one for each child.

lmfao @ the bolded....she thought about that slap all the way up there and jumped the gun smh

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kid was having the worst day ever...He gon shoot somebody in the future...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol... this ? couldn't wait to slap the fire out that lil ? . Lol u know she beat that ass when they got home. Kid gotta learn that bob n weave.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    The more I think about it, I am truly angry for that kid...If I was in 7th grade sick...Waitin in the front office to see if I can een leave, but my mama won't answer the damn phone...My teacher from last period done already told me I better have my homework tomorrow or Imma get afterschool...I'm missin the kickball tournament in P.E. and the girl I got a crush on saw me throw up today...The assistant principal walkin past me smirkin like "Oh, in here again, huh?"...Then some random bish walks in and smacks the ? outta me...And it's another lil ? across the room laughin like "HAHA, SUCKS TO BE YOU ? ! MY MAMA DON'T PLAY!"...Then she walks over and smacks him, but not as hard cause she's winded now...

Cuh...

I'd ? somebody that day...

At least it was a black kid. If that was a little white kid named jimmy that school getting lit up with bullets for real for real. White kids don't play that ? . Lil black kid was expecting that slap. He was mentally prepared for that ? . Smh at this woman she gave no ? . Lol.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ that name
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she getting charged for smacking her own kid also.

Scust
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Tshekka????????
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    The more I think about it, I am truly angry for that kid...If I was in 7th grade sick...Waitin in the front office to see if I can een leave, but my mama won't answer the damn phone...My teacher from last period done already told me I better have my homework tomorrow or Imma get afterschool...I'm missin the kickball tournament in P.E. and the girl I got a crush on saw me throw up today...The assistant principal walkin past me smirkin like "Oh, in here again, huh?"...Then some random bish walks in and smacks the ? outta me...And it's another lil ? across the room laughin like "HAHA, SUCKS TO BE YOU ? ! MY MAMA DON'T PLAY!"...Then she walks over and smacks him, but not as hard cause she's winded now...

Cuh...

I'd ? somebody that day...

At least it was a black kid. If that was a little white kid named jimmy that school getting lit up with bullets for real for real. White kids don't play that ? . Lil black kid was expecting that slap. He was mentally prepared for that ? . Smh at this woman she gave no ? . Lol.

? , she lucky it wasn't some little rich white kid in the south. They might have taken it back half a century an lynched her ass for that. lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol so ? hilarious...

she made the sick kid drop doo grits he slapped him so hard

40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most school offices got cameras.....the ? on video somewhere
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    smh@ that name

Tshekka

Tish-KA or Tah-sheeka?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    smh@ that name

Tshekka

Tish-KA or Tah-sheeka?

I bet it's Sheeka. Her parents probably thought they were doing some sophisticated ? by making the "T" silent. lol
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet it's Sheeka. Her parents probably thought they were doing some sophisticated ? by making the "T" silent. lol

Ha, the "T" probably is silent, the sophisticated cherry on top of a pile of swine dung. ? 's disgusting.

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh take the ? to the car first then this ? wouldnt happen
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    smh take the ? to the car first then this ? wouldnt happen
    Thinking what if this ? would've did that and brought the wrong kid to the car...
    She now faces one charge of disturbing the school and two counts of assault and battery and kidapping
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she was gon' hit him on sight,
    least she coulda done was make sure the kid was hers..

she shoulda waited til' she got her kid in the car,
    and wupped his ass while she driving..
    like my mother used to do me..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She deserve to get beat by her boyfriend
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you not know what your kid looks like tho? Like, she squared up and slapped the fire outta ol boy before she realized she didn't know the face she slapped.. Who does that?
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil sick kid had the worst day ever
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Tshekka????????

My ? in SC...the names i encounter, ? on a different ? level down here

My partna cousin named her daugher Mi'anjelblessing...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Tshekka????????

My ? in SC...the names i encounter, ? on a different ? level down here

My partna cousin named her daugher Mi'anjelblessing...

nawww.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    How do you not know what your kid looks like tho? Like, she squared up and slapped the fire outta ol boy before she realized she didn't know the face she slapped.. Who does that?

a neglectful parent seeing dis in my head is pure comedy but if i was da parent of da sick kid we'd have to rumble lls
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao

The child was laying there sick and some random person walks up and slaps him.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ my state, and that hefa.