Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    I've already put the word out that if certain people ever see me carrying a man-purse, wearing a backwards hat, jewlery, scarf, a bow tie, a cardigan, pants tucked into my shoes/boots, anything pink or wearing any other type of ? ? ...then they have my persmission to shoot me b/c i'm obviously living in misery

so wearing bowties and cardigans is ? ? ??...good to know...

that sounds like torture bruh. like some ? my mom would make me dress up in for easter.

you really should just try it brah...

Start with a sports coat, then get you a cardigan, then a bowtie...its not that bad brah...

why? if you want to look like a ? then thats fine with me. I'm not going to clown you or anything. I'm not going to tell the next person how to dress. I'm just saying FOR ME, that stuff aint a good look. I don't want to wear that stuff. Leave me be. You don't need to force your dwayne wade lookin costumes onto me or try to convince me its comfortable to wear.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And @Stew, you to young but you don't know about the old heads used to come up to the park with some slacks, Stacy Adams or Gorgio Brutini's, wife beaters, du rag and a square hanging out they mouth killing ? on the court. Talking bout, young blood, pass me the ball, you'll never get it back
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ballin shorts under everything
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I can tell some of u ? never played a sport in your life

mayne my fashion carrys with me on and off the court folk

I'm the freshest nga on the court, I got that sleeve elbow pad too...shid nga I'm smooth on the court..

Don't let me get into my flag football gear...
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no man no you got it all wrong it goes around your shoulders not waist
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    i bet when it gets warm yall wrap your cardigans around your waist. wtf

now you're just being obtuse...

when its gets warm, you put your winter clothes up matthew...but if you live in a city that has cool evenings, i think a cardigan is still proper...but you cant get away with that down here in Louisiana...

if its a cool evening i'm wearing a regular light weight jacket or a hoodie b/c thats what i like. Louisiana do got nice weather tho
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet when it gets warm yall wrap your cardigans around your waist. wtf

now you're just being obtuse...

when its gets warm, you put your winter clothes up matthew...but if you live in a city that has cool evenings, i think a cardigan is still proper...but you cant get away with that down here in Louisiana...

I still cant wear a big sweater because of that heat. That heat has scarred me for life.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL what playing sports got to do with that young Stew. [/quote]

Typically from what I've seen/been around cats that grew up playing sports don't go down that wearing sweaters and clothes that make u uncomfortable route. Maybe it was the Army life idk[/quote]

who's to say sweaters or other select "fitted" styles make them uncomfortable, and how do you explain the style choices of many of today's famous athletes?

Not everybody is a baggy denim w/ sneaks every day ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    And @Stew, you to young but you don't know about the old heads used to come up to the park with some slacks, Stacy Adams or Gorgio Brutini's, wife beaters, du rag and a square hanging out they mouth killing ? on the court. Talking bout, young blood, pass me the ball, you'll never get it back

Lol yea that's some 70s ? . All my pops homies would be like that whenever we'd go back to his hometown and visit.

Idk man its prolly cause my family would be doing sports 365 days and we really didn't go to church like that so I never had any dress clothes like Du is saying. To each his own but I can't get comfortable dressin up like that often that's why imma Tshirt/polo and jeans type of dude.
  • Stew
    Options
    On top of me growing up in the Hip Hop era, my ? always gonna be sporty/comfortable.
  • Stew
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

LOL what playing sports got to do with that young Stew.

Typically from what I've seen/been around cats that grew up playing sports don't go down that wearing sweaters and clothes that make u uncomfortable route. Maybe it was the Army life idk[/quote]

who's to say sweaters or other select "fitted" styles make them uncomfortable, and how do you explain the style choices of many of today's famous athletes?

Not everybody is a baggy denim w/ sneaks every day ? .[/quote]

I said typically from the ppl I was around growing up not everybody.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it turned to the Fashion Forum...again?
  • Stew
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Lol imma merge this ? into another thread when I get to a comp.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SO BLACK ASS ? WITH PINK LIPS IS IN NOW? SMH
  • Matt-
    Options

you got something to contribute besides underhanded ? regarding the direction of the thread???

if so

POST EM FAM!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SO BLACK ASS ? WITH PINK LIPS IS IN NOW? SMH

Better than being at the mall STARING at ? period.

...but at least you're not Shenco
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the sense there's some Allen Iverson ass ? posting in here.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    I use to go to church in my school clothes lol....now is when I want to buy slacks button down shirts and ties
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    I get the sense there's some Allen Iverson ass ? posting in here.
    Name names

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    guys dont let stew help you guys with fashion. he hasnt been fashionable since 1995.

now, do the math...
    U saying stew still rockn the naughty by nature collection and some reeboks?