If your girl or wife cheats on you with a woman would you still consider it cheating?

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
My cousin (female) was married for 11 years and never really told her husband that she used to go both ways. Recently she reconnected with a female she used to mess with back in the day and started back messing with her behind her husbands back and he found out. I know what yall saying "he should of joined in blah blah" but my cousin and the other chick aren't exactly what us men would fantasize about when it comes to lezzies..

She doesn't see anything wrong with this because it wasn't a man. He sees everything wrong with it because it's a violation of trust and was never discussed prior. I have to agree with HIM on this one.

What do yall think?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it aint cheating if there was no ? ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAW.. I DONT SHARE.... SHE CHEAT, IM GONE!

I WAS GONE MAKE THIS THREAD LAST WEEK.. SMH....

• DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    yea she might be able to slide if the ? was fine...but hell naw if its a old manly lookin ass stud broad.....i'll beat her his ass....#gutpunchesandtittytwisters

Judging from the T/S post i can tell they are the man lookin ones wit dreds and reek of black & milds.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope,
    my girl got a girlfriend.....
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you sayin cousin not good lookin cool.....if she manly and he still married her he knew what was up.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the question is if my woman has sex with someone other than me...do I consider it cheating?

Yes, ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheating is cheating regardless.

I could make a good argument for her cheating with a woman actually being worse than her cheating with a man.

Thats probably another conversation for another thread though.
  • Kat
    Options
    How would a woman be worse than a man? I'm curious.

And keep it short MFer.

lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea she might be able to slide if the ? was fine...but hell naw if its a old manly lookin ass stud broad.....i'll beat her his ass....#gutpunchesandtittytwisters

Judging from the T/S post i can tell they are the man lookin ones wit dreds and reek of black & milds.

lmao.....yuck.....polos, adidas, fake jewels, & sweat bands
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    My cousin (female) was married for 11 years and never really told her husband that she used to go both ways. Recently she reconnected with a female she used to mess with back in the day and started back messing with her behind her husbands back and he found out. I know what yall saying "he should of joined in blah blah" but my cousin and the other chick aren't exactly what us men would fantasize about when it comes to lezzies..

She doesn't see anything wrong with this because it wasn't a man. He sees everything wrong with it because it's a violation of trust and was never discussed prior. I have to agree with HIM on this one.

What do yall think?

There you have your answer.

That is what cheating is, a lie, therefore the gender of who the s/o is cheating with is irrelevant.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    Cheating is cheating regardless.

I could make a good argument for her cheating with a woman actually being worse than her cheating with a man.

Thats probably another conversation for another thread though.

How so?
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would a woman be worse than a man? I'm curioIus.

And keep it short MFer.

lol

The level of deception and mistrust can be much higher in a situation like that. You wouldn't think that girl that go and get her nails and hair done wit ya girl be the one sexin her every time they together. ? can happen right under ya nose.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options

lmao.....yuck.....polos, adidas, fake jewels, & sweat bands

LMAOO oversized jeans wit a abundant amount of pockets on them. silver thumb rings and du-rags.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so with that theory, you would let a man go all the way up to eating your chick out before considering it cheating?
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    so with that theory, you would let a man go all the way up to eating your chick out before considering it cheating?

yeah
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, we're done
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd still consider it cheating, but it probably varies how a guy would feel about it. Some would probably feel like "what did I do to turn her lesbian?", some probably wouldn't care cause it's not another man.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well, if the girls she's messing with is sexy and isn't a bull ? and if she join in on the fun or at least let me be a spectator then its all gravy. lipstick lesbians ftw!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

What do yall think?

There you have your answer.

That is what cheating is, a lie, therefore the gender of who the s/o is cheating with is irrelevant.

this
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And keep it short MFer.

lol

Kat ass dont like to read on a message board.

The irony in that.

It would be worse because you as a man not only have to worry about her being unfaithful with a man, but you'd have to worry about her being unfaithful with women as well.

Realistically she could be sleeping with anyone man or woman.

At least with the opposite sex that interaction could be somewhat monitored.

If she ? men and women that means everyone is fair game.

Realistically you cant stop anyone from cheating but add those varibles and the situation becomes worse imo.

• DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    well, if the girls she's messing with is sexy and isn't a bull ? and if she join in on the fun or at least let me be a spectator then its all gravy. lipstick lesbians ftw!

lol
  • Kat
    Options

And keep it short MFer.

lol

Kat ass dont like to read on a message board.

The irony in that.

It would be worse because you as a man not only have to worry about her being unfaithful with a man, but you'd have to worry about her being unfaithful with women as well.

Realistically she could be sleeping with anyone man or woman.

At least with the opposite sex that interaction could be somewhat monitored.

If she ? men and women that means everyone is fair game.

Realistically you cant stop anyone from cheating but add those varibles and the situation becomes worse imo.

lol..I went in that Tell the Truth thread and I was like damnnnn @ at all the words. I like to read your posts though =)

But yeah I can see your point.