WHY BLACK WOMAN DATE WHITE MEN-

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people that are in relationships with whites are mentally sick. I pity these women, but black men should know better
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White men are better husbands than black en who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.

Sounds like you use to date white men. You got the closet door cracked ? come on out ? .

LMFAO, I was just ? around, but you probably ain't gonna believe me. I'll tell you when I'm being serious and when I'm just trolling.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is a perfect example of how black people are easily riled up.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

so why do black men date outside they race? is that self hate also?

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.

And you know this how?

If you don't want to date someone of the same race at all, then I think we are justified in saying that you have self-hate. And from what I have seen, black women who date interracially are much more likely to not want to date someone of their race at all. Brothers are different. Even if a brother has exclusively dated non-BW in the past he most likely would still get with a BW if she met his criteria. Their 'preference' is not as categorical.

Also relevant is that BW are more likely to date a less desirable WM over a more desirable BW. For example, in terms of looks, brothers are not going to take Sandra Bernhard over Gabrielle union, but a lot of these BW would take Jerry Seinfeld over Tyson Beckford. This speaks to self-hate.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White men are better husbands than black en who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.

Sounds like you use to date white men. You got the closet door cracked ? come on out ? .

LMFAO, I was just ? around, but you probably ain't gonna believe me. I'll tell you when I'm being serious and when I'm just trolling.

Ross should have used this defense/

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai i got your white man right here.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is a perfect example of how black people are easily riled up.

No ? , the destruction of the black race..quotes from Adolph ? all because a sistah goes out to Applebees with a white guy..

Personally, I think women have seen so many black men celeb/sports figures with the white wife, they are starting to get curious on what they could be missing..

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It should be mandatory to strengthen genetics and draw the human race together, once again hybrids FTW.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Why black women date white men?

Because they like to be called "? ? " while in the act of performing rough sex. They love to play "? Bawse & Bedwench all while living in denial.

here is a bit of evidence:

http://www.essence.com/2013/04/08/intimacy-intervention-my-husband-uses-racial-slurs-during-sex

My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex

My man keeps calling me a “? ? ” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the ivy league school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom.

He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my ? hair. He called it my “? bush” and referred to himself as a “? lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people can use the word and he cannot. I don’t use the word or believe in the ? /? differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say: “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

How can I regain my sexual attraction for my husband?

Signed,

Black and Proud
    So basically this ? put up with abuse as long as she is wined and dined. ? with holding sex but ain't left. ? MIT as well ? her white bigot knight in shining armor.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u being attacked as a race, but u r unwilling to acknowledge your membership in said racial group... dont wonder why your racial group stay losing...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ross should have used this defense/

I should be part of his team to help when he is dealing with the public.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.

And you know this how?

If you don't want to date someone of the same race at all, then I think we are justified in saying that you have self-hate. And from what I have seen, black women who date interracially are much more likely to not want to date someone of their race at all. Brothers are different. Even if a brother has exclusively dated non-BW in the past he most likely would still get with a BW if she met his criteria. Their 'preference' is not as categorical.

Also relevant is that BW are more likely to date a less desirable WM over a more desirable BW. For example, in terms of looks, brothers are not going to take Sandra Bernhard over Gabrielle union, but a lot of these BW would take Jerry Seinfeld over Tyson Beckford. This speaks to self-hate.

Lol @ black men who date white women wouldn't pick a fugly white woman over a pretty black one? lol that was funny text right there. How adorable that you believe that.
    And btw women in general would date someone who is less attractive for other reasons. I don't think anyone who dates outside their race is self hating unless they feel the need to put down their own race in the process. I don't know black women who do this. *shrugs*

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    These threads really just reveal the people who think white folks got some magical powers that can overpower every black person but them. A bunch of "Anytime a white man/woman approaches a black man/woman it's over. It's 100% certain they will forever hate everything black. "
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    u ? make some nonsensical ass allegations and analogies...
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    - black women are scared of black men. black guys beat people up for little to no reason so even if a black women likes to act tough theres only so many times she can get suplexed through a coffee table before she starts to flinch every time her man makes a sudden move.

- black women are in corporate america with white men while black guys are on the block with an ounce of ? taped under their nuts. most relationships start in the work place.

- mix people have more commercial appeal then plain blacks, not to mention we look better so black women are compelled to have them like in the old days when white guys ? them.

- hiphop made it easier for white guys to approach black women and since black women are more interesting then a dull ass becky, atleast visually, they can finally admit how boring white women look.

- white guys are in style for black women much as fat white women were in style for black men in the 90's, so black women like to show off their white guys like I got me a ? too.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    "little to know reason" Joe Sun
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol that letter cant be real.. it just cant
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    "little to know reason" Joe Sun

uh, damn auto correct

:D
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

And you know this how?

Lol @ black men who date white women wouldn't pick a fugly white woman over a pretty black one? lol that was funny text right there. How adorable that you believe that.
    And btw women in general would date someone who is less attractive for other reasons. I don't think anyone who dates outside their race is self hating unless they feel the need to put down their own race in the process. I don't know black women who do this. *shrugs*

I said more likely.

I hear a lot of people say the bolded. I think it depends on what they say. There is nothing necessarily wrong with pointing out what you believe to a failing in your race in general. In fact, pointing out a failure in your race and dating out because of that may be better than simply being more attracted to other races.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lol that letter cant be real.. it just cant

I been seeing that letter floating on Facebook since last week. I'm convinced somebody trolled Essence with that letter
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Essence was irresponsible for publishing that horse ? ...
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It probably is real. Its like that Dr. Laura ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joseph sun
    Options
    that letter is real. haute wrote it.