why do people assume that when people get depressed, it's because

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
they were molested, ? , abused, or think they are ugly.....

this is why people who are not therapist should stay away from people when they get depressed, because their judgments makes a depressed person suicidal.

Depression, can extend from being overworked.. Not enough sunshine, and free time for yourself. A over serious life, can lead a person into depression. Being around negative thinkers, who bring your thought process down, and make you see the negativity out life instead of the positive. All of these factors play part in depression.

Then u got the people who don't know when to stop "playing".. a person is depressed and not feeling well, and you got those people who can't stop CRACKING THEIR OFFENSIVE JOKES.. you know the ones that do not realize they need to stop playing.

When a person is depressed and you do not understand them.. GET AWAY FROM THEM, don't try your methods to bring them out of depression. Depression is something only the person can help themselves overcome.. Other people are the reason people go in depression, so depressed people do not need MORE attention, they need LESS..

I had to go to group therapy to figure out I why I was depressed, come to find out they diagnose me as being effected by negative people, and negative thinkers. They advised me to change my company of people. & that was a good prescription.. I feel wonderful now.

some of those people wanna make a comeback in my life NO CAN DO! THEY ARE CUT 4 LIFE..

Now some people I pushed away in depression got upset, but they were not the reason I was depressed, I just felt like I was making other people depressed. I could not figure out exactly why I was depressed. It wasnt 1 incident.. it was a overload feeling of sadness for no apparent reason.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye..I don't know if you got the memo but this ? is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too deep for a Friendly Friday.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ I didn't know it was friendly Friday I just got done looking at disembodied heads on yahoo images. thanx for the "heads "up!
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye..I don't know if you got the memo but this ? is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too deep for a Friendly Friday.

It's Friday?.?.?.?.?

WTF

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real recognize Real, Lady
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? that Goat her post got way more tolerance than me. I can never make it past a few sentences
  • RanchWheatThin
    RanchWheatThin Members Posts: 98
    Options
    Depression can come from a variety of things, not just from other people.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You livin in the past b..you abide by an obsolete set of rules..an archaic code of coduct lost with all things analog..

This is the digital age..your thread is as relevant as a new bone thugs n harmony reunion..

Swallow your pride and conform bcuz imo, you seem depressed b
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never assumed that.
  • MsOverweight_DMeaner
    MsOverweight_DMeaner Members Posts: 7
    Options
    they were molested, ? , abused, or think they are ugly.....

this is why people who are not therapist should stay away from people when they get depressed, because their judgments makes a depressed person suicidal.

Depression, can extend from being overworked.. Not enough sunshine, and free time for yourself. A over serious life, can lead a person into depression. Being around negative thinkers, who bring your thought process down, and make you see the negativity out life instead of the positive. All of these factors play part in depression.

Then u got the people who don't know when to stop "playing".. a person is depressed and not feeling well, and you got those people who can't stop CRACKING THEIR OFFENSIVE JOKES.. you know the ones that do not realize they need to stop playing.

When a person is depressed and you do not understand them.. GET AWAY FROM THEM, don't try your methods to bring them out of depression. Depression is something only the person can help themselves overcome.. Other people are the reason people go in depression, so depressed people do not need MORE attention, they need LESS..

I........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf5dmTJkOmZbw9EizKMj9KdJxqrVLXattKocFcUiZYE1vu0XvIuQ

• Real-LadyBanned4What
    Real-LadyBanned4What Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options
    classic Real Lady1 Thread.. Real Lady banned4 what.. Talking wise as the old proverb.... Classic response, people who can't comprehend think Real Lady need therapy.. Classic Real Lady answers, Real Lady comes in derail thread and turn it to a EPIC REAL LADY PIC THREAD...

ncl7ox.jpg
    zrh2w.jpg

2zf4lm0.jpg

2gtymtd.jpg

6p9lzr.jpg

This is the intermission.. RealLady will be banned again of course...

They can't handle the truth and raw footage, I put on here..

http://youtu.be/uF_F15eVJdk

Everything Real Lady says is REAL, and everyone will see that.. peace...!!! I'm not confused at all! One Real Lady Love
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you still ain't writin' bars for none of these posts.

how are you a rapper with no bars?
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    Options
    wtf? are u talking bout

2z3uf4p.jpg
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    edited July 2013
    Options
    writing music is the easiest thing for me, gettin rid of these lies was the hard part...coming on line and people thinking I had relationships with people I never met is strange. Everyday I wake up a new song is in my head..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've asked you to write a 16 for some of your posts, this still ain't happened.

ergo, you're a rapper with no bars.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    edited July 2013
    Options
    for what? so u can steal it, real lady's the truth I thought I already revealed it..
    Real Lady exposed? No she dispose Garbage, I'm the manifested truth, what u call real KNOWLEDGE
    Got em asking me how many years I spent in College, it's a science project they tryna discover my wallet
    I'm not really a message board mc it sound betta when I say it, I don't talk about it, I just pull the gage out and spray it
    Give me a beat, and thats when you'll see the flow is elite, reading my lines might not sound unique
    I don't even like to compete, because I feel already won, why challenge a fake ? , when she already done?
    I never was into being a typing mc, got in the both and killed the beat, I 'm that type of mc
    all this INTERNET ? really meant nothing to me, until they started spreading lies like some ? fleas
    Hot I'm that type of degree, burning fire, heat, melt, acid never plastic flow, drastic delivery that describes me
    He said write 16 thats them teenage bars, I'm over 21, I reach for the stars, flow so heavenly they say I come from mars, right now i'm being elementary, but still deep enough to relate to ? in penitentiaries, I've been the realist for over centuries, My future was in the past, so I'm already history.

My ? ? on most ? , so I'm still the ? . blah.
This discussion has been closed.