Ladies, If Your Baby's Daddy Ain't About ? .......

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    smh we black women can't win with yall.

we ready to grow a ? like a beautiful rose blossoming from the concrete. and there is still strife?!

what the blimey ? ?! word to @struggle_cat

Okay, I'm going to actually entertain the thought you're actually into mothering, babying, ,coddling, and dominating, (and that's want it boils down to, you want to dominate a muthafucka,). Most chicks don't want to and most importantly, DON'T KNOW HOW TO, make a dude into a better person. If dude allows a woman to do this, the woman will wonder why the man has allowed himself to be emasculated so. It's analogous to why a ? can't ? his hoes and hound them for ? , once he does that he's nothing more than a common trick. Women are with men for their protection, security, instruction, and to a lesser degree sex. If a woman has to do a "Steve Austin," and rebuild a ? into something that he was better than what he was before, then that relationship is headed for disaster.

thing is tho, some people (man or woman) have a need to feel needed. personally i see that as a mental disorder but it has a lot to do with the way u grew up. some people purposely (yet subconsciously) deal with pieces of ? because a) it makes them feel better about themselves and/or b) they want someone who needs them. it makes them feel important. this goes for the lady who's working 2 jobs while the bf stays unemployed for no reasonable reason and the man who's holding down the fam while wifey cant help but stay out all nite every night.

some ppl are just more comfortable in that situation because over time and experience they've been wired that way. just like a woman who goes from one abusive man to the next. she will probably respect a man who beats her ass before a man who treats her like a queen because her reality is that an abusive man is a real man whereas a gentleman is weak.

of course there are variations to all reasoning and circumstances but one's perspective and where theyre coming from is the underlying factor in all the choices they make.

people who take abuse from one spouse to the next are probably just as mentally handicapped as the person distributing the abuse.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then why were you cooking him savory meals, buying him clothes, let him drive your car, (to which he was sporting the next chick around in, on top off not refilling the tank,) encouraging him to pursue his goals and get some "act right," in his life, played "step mama," to his other kids, lent him a empathetic ear when he was down, let him blast off in your weave or face, tittie ? him, gave him ? on his birthday and that menage action with your cute, chesty, nice ass having best friend of yours for Christmas.

Most importantly, if your child's father is such an uncaring, selfish, inattentive, immature, irresponsible muthafucka with a little ? who rarely, if ever gave you an orgasm, why did you continue to suck and ? this little ? having non-orgasm giving ? and let him bust off in that thang raw, not once, not twice, not thrice, but to ad infinitum?

tumblr_mkceulDxro1r2phzmo1_400.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh we black women can't win with yall.

we ready to grow a ? like a beautiful rose blossoming from the concrete. and there is still strife?!

what the blimey ? ?! word to @struggle_cat

Why you think I changed my s/n @lechic? The struggle is real out chea. Can't win for nothing smh.

I love your sn @struggle_cat I was paying homage to where you're from cause yall say blimey ? right?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair, a lotta times it's not the baby daddy that ain't about ? , it's the baby mama
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..and you just had to mention the ? was little. Pause ?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie in rare form in this here thread.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women love aint ? ? .when a woman is full of ? herself,she will marry and shack up with a aint ? ?

you are who you attract
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've found that lots of women (black and white) love having a man that they have to "fix" or nurture.. For them it seems like they take it on like if they change him for the better it's some sort of accomplishment.. My question for them is ok after you've "fixed" him, now what? Maybe getting an opportunity to focus on someone else's ? up life gives them a reprise from focusing on their own? Of course this doesn't apply to all women but I've always been perplexed by the one's that are like this..
  • Purr
    Options
    I've found that lots of women (black and white) love having a man that they have to "fix" or nurture.. For them it seems like they take it on like if they change him for the better it's some sort of accomplishment.. My question for them is ok after you've "fixed" him, now what? Maybe getting an opportunity to focus on someone else's ? up life gives them a reprise from focusing on their own? Of course this doesn't apply to all women but I've always been perplexed by the one's that are like this..

Stop being jealous!
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO jealous of what though? I'm not saying don't support someone you care about, I'm saying don't classify dudes as being "ain't ? " because you chose to support the wrong ones.. Some women will spend 10 years waiting on a dude to "get it together" then in year 11 when he leaves her suddenly "? ain't ? "..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think in the ? up, twisted, selfish, narcissistic, and completely irrational way that women think, they ultimately want to know they were responsible for a ? 's success so they can throw up in his face.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    If broads would just stay they ? in the kitchen cooking, moppin and cleaning there would be no issues.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Who the hell wanna come home to this.?

twitter_lil_scrappy_thanksgiving_2281896_n.jpg

hahahaha @ that ? ...looks like the ? put that ? together in the car on the way home from work..lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my boyfriend currently aint ? tbh, and thats one of the top 3 reasons he will NOT be becoming my baby daddy.
    least now i can leave whenever i wanna, im hoping he improves, time will tell.

Smh at this logic
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may be the trillest Rex thread yet and it didnt' require a meandering titangraph to get the point across. I have often asked myself these same questions. I guess it can only be explained by that mysterious thing known as "women's logic"......................................................................................or maybe it's just plain ole' stupidity and/or low self esteem/worth. There is no rational justification for keeping around an unapologetically, serial "ain't ? " nigguh. Nobody is perfect but damn. I know of 3 recent cases of dudes I know who got other ? pregnant and their women took them back like it was a minor infraction. One just recently got rid of dude, but only because he showed up at her job acting a damn fool, cussing and throwing ? ..,smdh.
  • Purr
    Options
    if my man had 10 years of back child support, I would pay it cause I love him. why u ? mad?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women like to fix ? . period. men will never grasp why women do those things. half of the time, it's because they WANT someone to cater to. my 'bby daddy' isn't ? . bt that's in his DNA. i'm not suprised by his actions. i'm suprised at how he tries to stay around. i did the most, i won't lie. bt at the end of the day, i refuse to help a man who hinders himself.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn.i didn't see that this in donkey ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if my man had 10 years of back child support, I would pay it cause I love him. why u ? mad?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Charolette is doing what male bovines do when they're defacting in a field. BULLSHITTIN'!
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I just read a post that says "We gotta support our Black Men yada yada...."

NEWSFLASH ain't that what you should'a been doing any gotdamn way? clueless ass ? I tell ya.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my boyfriend currently aint ? tbh, and thats one of the top 3 reasons he will NOT be becoming my baby daddy.

8)
  • twatgetta
    Options

He'll catch you slippin' and leave some ? in you one day. You should leave now if the ? is that sorry.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got to support our black men when they are down. We are training them to be better in life, than their ? ass parent.

Why not hold yo man down? Sounds like rex is a hatin ass ? , who wants to be treated like a king but he's the KING OF SIMPS.
    Co-sign Charlie.

? , what ?