how to pick up black girls

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8yrl94rKGQ

alot of guys here think in most cases a white guy can only get with a black girl if she somehow benefits from it, but all he has to do is ask, but really I just wanna see the reactions. btw between this video and another I hate this guys. it shouldnt be his easy to get numbers from grown women.

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I can do that to if I told them I was takin them to those expensive clubs and restaurants. And you know they're expensive b/c those hefas knew the names, and where they wanted to go right off the bat! Smh lol!

Lol @ the last chick.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits to see how these dudes explain away the vid*
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah I can do that to if I told them I was takin them to those expensive clubs and restaurants. And you know they're expensive b/c those hefas knew the names, and where they wanted to go right off the bat! Smh lol!

Lol @ the last chick.

Fam have you ever been to Miami? That aint got ? to do with them every broad down there is hustling for a look. I was down there just barley waking up at 1 pm and 1 of my boy who woke up early to go something to eat picked up random broads for the team. Him and my other boy had just spent $400 on mid day lobster for these broads.

Yo Joe you every initiate a conversation with a random chick? ? is simple.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vitaly the goat.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Lol @ the last chick.

Fam have you ever been to Miami? That aint got ? to do with them every broad down there is hustling for a look. I was down there just barley waking up at 1 pm and 1 of my boy who woke up early to go something to eat picked up random broads for the team. Him and my other boy had just spent $400 on mid day lobster for these broads.

of course not

Man Joe just go out and show or fake like your having fun and these broads are drawn to that something crazy. I get the whole Black chicks trying their Sophomore Spanish 02 on me ever rip yo.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell em u eat ass
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ the last chick.

of course not

Man Joe just go out and show or fake like your having fun and these broads are drawn to that something crazy. I get the whole Black chicks trying their Sophomore Spanish 02 on me ever rip yo.

Lol @ the last chick.

of course not

but im almost dead

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No different than how easy black males are when it comes to white ? . Could be the ugliest hoe in the world and if she so much as smiles at this ? he tells the whole ? world.

Anyway, picking a ? out a crowd of any race & she happens to be easy ? isnt exactly news worthy. It is, however, a high probability.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women can be easy ? too....who knew....

Joe u should use this tactic...since u a ? just roll up to ? tell em u a ? then tell u wanna roll them around the city tonight...then tell them hoes to put they number in ur phone..

game is not needed
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm takin my azzz to Miami to see how many I can pick up.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm takin my azzz to Miami to see how many I can pick up.

I'm going this summer. Imma be bopping shopping like a mf.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack thread. It's ALWAYS been that easy to get ANY girl's number as long as she thinks you're attractive. Y'all acting like getting their number is equivalent to smashing.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack thread. It's ALWAYS been that easy to get ANY girl's number as long as she thinks you're attractive. Y'all acting like getting their number is equivalent to smashing.

C/s lol @ ? who get hyped off a number
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you smash, it feels like you win the lottery, but if she is worth more than a smash and worth going that extra long walk, it's a WIN!
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol & GOAT when them girls knew who he was.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he said to the first girl was cute. lol

I would have given him my number.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he said to the first girl was cute. lol

I would have given him my number.
    ur helping the bash black hoes movement BTW
  • sweetheart93