So if Ryback starts to eat away at Cena's top dog position

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
will all the Cena haters be happy? Or will a load of them become under dog Cena fans? Will people love Ryback for toppling Cena and then turn on him for being just like Cena in a couple of years?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback is worse than Cena and not nearly as over. Don't let Monday's crowd fool you.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill knock ryback out
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback becoming the top dog over Cena??? That's like comparing dog ? to cat ? , they're both still ? no matter how you look @ it!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    WWE will never put anyone over Cena much less challenge for his top spot.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    aint happening...cena and ryback will fued..cena will make some lame I can do it, Ill never backdown regardless of the boos i do this for them speech. they will have a match at the next ppv with supercena coming out on top again...for the 347th time...same vanilla pudding storyline..insert ryback and mix....diff. year...
    [img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/313/012/Super_Cena_display_image.jpg?1316340394[/img]
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John cena never loses the wwe championship cleanly what I mean is no interference of any kind.I mean besides wrestlemania 28 I can not think of a match where john cena lost cleanly at all.
  • Copper
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    John cena never loses the wwe championship cleanly what I mean is no interference of any kind.I mean besides wrestlemania 28 I can not think of a match where john cena lost cleanly at all.

wich is ? booking
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

wich is ? booking
    I swear those wwe writers are john cena fans they probably rocking one of john cena's shirts while writing stuff for Raw disgust .
  • Copper
    Options
    How can anyone be a cena fan bewilders me....what are u a fan of? his lame humdrum same promos he does every week?...his limited skill set in the ring? or his corny (stolen from rappers) monikers?
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Bruh I have been watching wrestling for years and do not have an answer for that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    will all the Cena haters be happy? Or will a load of them become under dog Cena fans? Will people love Ryback for toppling Cena and then turn on him for being just like Cena in a couple of years?

Ryback doesn't have what it takes to be the face of the company, he's too much of a stale monster.

Currently, he's alright. He hasn't grown old yet, people still love his chants and dig his monster destruction in the ring. He will be champ eventually, though.

Of course the marks/smarks will cheer him on, simply because he's beating up Cena. They'll get tired of him eventually.

Aside from that, I don't know why you guys are complaining about Cena. This guy took a back seat to Punk for 434 days, Punk was holding down the WWE and held that title. Cena was still in the spotlight to appease the majority of the WWE fans who attend the showings.

Cena lost ppvs and lost to the Rock.

Although I hate his gimmick and corniness, I'm glad he's back as the champion due to the fact it's back on RAW and he actually defends it and wrestles.

I gotta say, he's improved the past couple weeks. He really came with it in his promos vs Rocky. Yeah, he's corny at times, but I can tell he's trying to switch it up a bit. In NJ, he toyed with the crowd, that was fun.

Yeah, complaining about Cena right NOW is a bit lame. Dude barely is back as champion.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm just ready for them to blow it up. Ryback will get a 1 time belt a la jack swagger and Miz.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Troll Cena>>>>>Super Cena on any day, "they saying they want to have sex with chocolate "- john cena
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Ryback doesn't have what it takes to be the face of the company, he's too much of a stale monster.

Currently, he's alright. He hasn't grown old yet, people still love his chants and dig his monster destruction in the ring. He will be champ eventually, though.

Of course the marks/smarks will cheer him on, simply because he's beating up Cena. They'll get tired of him eventually.

Aside from that, I don't know why you guys are complaining about Cena. This guy took a back seat to Punk for 434 days, Punk was holding down the WWE and held that title. Cena was still in the spotlight to appease the majority of the WWE fans who attend the showings.

Although I hate his gimmick and corniness, I'm glad he's back as the champion due to the fact it's back on RAW and he actually defends it and wrestles.

I gotta say, he's improved the past couple weeks. He really came with it in his promos vs Rocky. Yeah, he's corny at times, but I can tell he's trying to switch it up a bit. In NJ, he toyed with the crowd, that was fun.

Yeah, complaining about Cena right NOW is a bit lame. Dude barely is back as champion.

cena is like that team that plays down or up to their competition. lol punk/rock dude brings it, anyone else its like he sleeps through it. but i got no problem with him as champ now, like or not he's still the face of the company. he should have it after going this long without it
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

cena is like that team that plays down or up to their competition. lol punk/rock dude brings it, anyone else its like he sleeps through it. but i got no problem with him as champ now, like or not he's still the face of the company. he should have it after going this long without it

Yeah that's true john cena has not been wwe champion since summerslam 2011
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    DAM TAKING THREADS FROM ANOTHER SITE
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAM TAKING THREADS FROM ANOTHER SITE

let me breathe a lil bit of life in here bruh. i cant see when a decent post was made here. we stay in the raw/smackdown thread and news thread all the time. but coming from an og, i can take that etherous comment. anybody with a low post count can get a ? you if they was to say that
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's Warrior Vs. Hogan all over again.

Like it was back then the only ones who will enjoy it in the long run are the kids. Like Hogan John Cena is too big for the company to be eclipsed at this point in his career. Even if he does do the job to Ryback like Hogan did to Warrior. Also as mentioned Ryberg is nowhere near varied or skilled enough to entertain on the level of becoming THE top draw.

I would expect the guy to just gas out during his title defenses and never really break out beyond the appeal of being Roidberg. Just like Warrior was too one note & unathletic to ever TRULY become THE MAN in the company during his prime after he won the title.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as much as a botch fest as i you hear about warror being....

it's a shame he's being compared to ryback... warrior was dumb stupid ? strong
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    as much as a botch fest as i you hear about warror being....

it's a shame he's being compared to ryback... warrior was dumb stupid ? strong

Only because he's another blatant example like Batista before him of Vince trying to recreate his success with the Warrior. The only Warrior clone that ever flew in the industry was Goldberg. In no way am I saying Roidback is on their level for one thing they actually cut very entertaining promos despite their limited ring skills. Especially Warrior's insane ass promos. Just pointing out that he's a blatant clone even down to them trying to recreate the dynamic Warrior had with previous top faces of the company like Hogan with Ryback & Cena.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    There can only be one warrior
    ultimate-warrior-o.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "Feed me more" guy is gahbage and that catch phrase is gahbage
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback isnt that guy.

He doesn't have good enough mic work or a varied enough move set or in ring skills to keep the crowd interested enough to be the face of the company long term.

The only real competition to Cena for that top spot is Punk imo whether folks want to admit it or not.

It might be a while before we see them feud again though I think WWE felt they were over saturating that feud.