The Shield's break out star

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
We all know when the Shield debuted....the Internet exploded with excitement that Rollins and Ambrose were given there chance. But they came with Reigns....a guy no one had been raving about, But we gave him as chance and lucky we did because he has been just as impressive as the other two.

This is the perfect group for the WWE...three guys who you will struggle to find negatives in and three guy with massive potential. But maybe...one will make a bigger impact than the other two...but who is your first pick ?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns first.

Rollins second.

Ambrose third.

Ambrose has this quirky image, his mic work is good but the way he talks is mysterious. I'm not sure he can catch on.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched thier first match again the other day...when they beat cena, ryback and shemus...? was probably the best match of the night...them dudes are impressive...outside of the rock ...my favorite dudes to watch in wrestling is shield, mark henry and ziggler
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Reigns has a good look. He needs to continue to step it up in the ring.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose.

I can't take Rollins seriously with that lisp. Not even when he was Tyler Black in ROH and doing ? that was actually worth a damn. Reigns is just your typical big guy with poor mic skills and he overdoes the taunts a lot to the point of hilarity.

Ambrose is nuanced and subdued with the body language and yet all his little quirks sell the ? out of his eccentric ways. The guy was the best talker they had down in NXT and could give Punk a run for his money if they really let him loose. He's also one of the better ? brawlers in quite sometime. I think he's the only one of the 3 who's got the total package and the "it" factor.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ambrose.. but they better not break these ? up no times soon.....

ambrose really seem like a nut.....i hope this ? start doing extreme ? .....i feel like he got a shane mchmahon/spike dudley crazy streak in him....

start jumping off of 50 cages n ? ....we need ? like that back
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? make lance storm seem like the rock on the mic
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose tries too hard it's almost comical and them other two dudes trash
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There talk of them pushing Ambrose when the shield runs its course.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose man...cmon I don't see reigns being that guy

Rolins got alot of potential to maybe be the next jeff hardy
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    rollins roll off of the barricade was dope though....lol

tumblr_mkzku9zvO41qbpdyro1_r1_500.gif
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose tries too hard it's almost comical and them other two dudes trash

Maybe you don't like his style but Ambrose is a natural he really gets into his character

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first time i seen rollins hit that ninja roll i was trippin out lol

ambrose and rollins>>> imo

i can see ambrose as the next big heel, maybe something like slow talking big words jericho

i see rollins as a great face or anti hero, a guy who hits plenty of high spots

both of them would be ready now

i think reigns needs a lil more seasoning, with the proper work he can do things similar to batista
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll separate Reigns first, but I believe Ambrose will end up being the better singles wrestler character.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Rollins=Kendrick Lamar
    Reigns =Schoolboy Q
    Ambrose =Ab Soul

The Shiled=TDE

Ab soul just as dope as K dot though...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Reigns might get the push first
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    rollins roll off of the barricade was dope though....lol

tumblr_mkzku9zvO41qbpdyro1_r1_500.gif

If he keep doing that tuck n roll ? and leaving jheri curl juice on floor, someone is gonna get severely injured....(hope its John Cena's ? ass)
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Ambrose is garb on the mic. He would be good if it was 92 still or the 1980s ... Nobody wanna hear no slow talking little fat white boy put on his best joker character and twist his head all around ... It's 2013 no kids and no adults wanna hear that ? . He better just be a dude that just wrestle because he can pretty damn good too just keep the mic away from that boy
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean Ambrose faces taker on Smackdown tonight.. 1 on 1!
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    As for the near future, Dean Ambrose def. You can already see it. He has way more character than the other two and it seems like WWE trusts him on the mic the most as well.

But Reigns potentially has the IT factor. IF...IF he's properly handled I can see him going far.

I'm not seeing it for Rollins, at least not right now. I see Rollins having more success as a face than a heel IMO.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • themadstepdad
    themadstepdad Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Dean Ambrose.

If you've never seen his work as the "Street Dog" Jon Moxley in CZW you owe it to yourself to find it. Tyler Black (Seth Rollins) had a great run in ROH (Reigns is WWE homebrewed through-and-through) but Moxley (aka Dean Ambrose) is just sick.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose is garb on the mic. He would be good if it was 92 still or the 1980s ... Nobody wanna hear no slow talking little fat white boy put on his best joker character and twist his head all around ... It's 2013 no kids and no adults wanna hear that ? . He better just be a dude that just wrestle because he can pretty damn good too just keep the mic away from that boy

? yoself. You dont know what the ? you talking about. Dean ambrose the most entertaining character out right now after punk
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options

? yoself. You dont know what the ? you talking about. Dean ambrose the most entertaining character out right now after punk
    ? ! ? outta here what are you 12? That fake ass edge GARBAGE on the mic ... Sad day you can view him as entertaining ... Just shows how much the the wwe sucks nowadays