Ladies: More inportant...Good ? or Good Job?

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ YALL LYIN ASS FEMALES...

ALL CHICKS WHAT COMFORT AND SECURITY.. ALLLL CHICKS...

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "GARBAGE MAN" REFERENCE MADE IT EASY FOR YALL... BUT JUST SAY IF THE ? WAS MAKING MINIMUM WAGE... GOOD ? OR NOT, YALL WOULD BE TIRED OF HIM

BEING ABLE TO LIVE COMFY, BUYING WHAT YOU WANT>>>>>
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Well he didn't say anything about working at McD's until the 2nd page...

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all not basic ? tho... lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "GARBAGE MAN" REFERENCE MADE IT EASY FOR YALL... BUT JUST SAY IF THE ? WAS MAKING MINIMUM WAGE... GOOD ? OR NOT, YALL WOULD BE TIRED OF HIM

depending on how this thread continues, i might have to come back and hit feelings on this post....

i know you make good money dro... so you saying your check game is all that keeps them coming back??
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You under estimate the power of good ? on young sometimes simple minds.

Thats no knock on the ladies either when I say that but young inexperienced women arent lookimg for comfort and security they're looking for a good time.

Its not until they get older they start trying to settle down and find security and ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's no need to even go to extremes and say minimum wage, that wud be too easy, let him be a garbage man wit his 75k a year earnings, but they still ? wit the 300k a year lawyer.

Plus I knew this one chick that was on her man ? (wouldnt lemme hit for ? ), I mean dude treated her horribly and sometimes even put hands on her, I tell her its the ? that got her trapped, she told me tbh his pipe game was weak and that it was sumn else about him that she couldnt explain, and all she knows is she loves him and would never leave him...dude died in a car crash bout 2 yrs ago tho.

So yeah, u never know wit chicks, they weird yo.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had to choose if prefer good sex with average pay. As long as my man has a good work ethic and can put it down when I need him to being rich and unfulfilled is not an option.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats no knock on the ladies either when I say that but young inexperienced women arent lookimg for comfort and security they're looking for a good time.

Its not until they get older they start trying to settle down and find security and ? .

quote a chick in this thread under 25... ether... u tried to b nice, but u ethered them...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

quote a chick in this thread under 25... ether... u tried to b nice, but u ethered them...

I was trying to be nice I didn't think anyone would notice that.

You're right though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we going to act like it's hard to find good ? with a good job?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage men make a decent (not great) living around here; sanitation is run by the city. I could deal with it if the sex was great. Minimum wage ? Absolutely not. I'd be just as unhappy having to stick to the value menu at Denny's week after week as I would with the rich man with no ? to speak of. I'm not 19 years old anymore. I want to experience different things, have a home, travel, invest, build a nest egg, etc. So if it was between minimum wage and little ? , I'm picking little ? . I'll just ? alot and work it But in OP's scenario, the garbage man is going to win every time.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No it's not hard if that's all you require, but I'm sure you'd want to add on being somewhat attractive and single, no?

Then it's not so easy anymore.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said before with my income, Mr.Gooddick Garbage man and I can live a comfortable lifestyle so I would choose him. I'd even be with a man if he was a manager of a McDonalds, but if we are talking some dude that makes $7/hr. at a fast food joint no can do. He'd be a 30 + yr old man with no clear career path or he lacks ambition. That aint sexy...
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? got a joint the size of a flea though? Damn, son ? yourself so that you can met ? and ask him why face to face.

Great pipe game can make a chick overlook your shortcomings in other areas that can be improved. You give that woman multiple o's with the ? , she will give you time to fix those issues you have.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's to say the lady dating/marrying the dickless rich man wont be fulfilling her sexual needs elsewhere? especially if shes just in it for the money
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this why all these females date convicts and deplorable ? because their dicking you down right? you would sacrifice the possibility of insuring your child's financial well being to get ? correctly. da ? am i reading right now

is this really how females think? damn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqBafk0bT-EQRkh_QmABCLP8ySnSRk_tYct1Ctrp_UkGmaUEMB
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes is confused, give em good ? and be a broke ? , they cheatin on u with the lil ? baller...be a baller wit a lil ? , they cheatin on u with the ? blowin they back out...sad.

To the fellas not knowing. A woman will try to get what she wants one way or another.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ladies what's your requirement then :

1. 9 inches making $35K/year
    2. 5 inches and making $300K/year
    3. 11 inches and unemployed...lol

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you have both now at home now? Nope?..... then you answered your own question...lol
  • taeboo
    Options
    Is this why all these females date convicts and deplorable ? because their dicking you down right? you would sacrifice the possibility of insuring your child's financial well being to get ? correctly. da ? am i reading right now

is this really how females think? damn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqBafk0bT-EQRkh_QmABCLP8ySnSRk_tYct1Ctrp_UkGmaUEMB

So a garbage man=convict now??
  • taeboo
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Big ? does not always mean good ? ijs...
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wow, now it's all starting to make sense...

that's why we see these models and actresses all walking down the red carpet with garbage men and not flabby & sick sugar daddies.

tumblr_m39m96VnoQ1ro2d43.gif
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes is confused, give em good ? and be a broke ? , they cheatin on u with the lil ? baller...be a baller wit a lil ? , they cheatin on u with the ? blowin they back out...sad.

• vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *took a second look at profile pictures of females who picked the garbage man*

okay, they never really had a choice, maybe they have been infact honest. apologies
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Ok bruh u gettin to engaged in this now lol, chill out with the details.

And dont be fooled, aint none of these chicks ? wit 11 inches, its sounds cool til in its in em, then its a diff story, just like how they all can ? but in reality most of em a choke on 6 inch ? .