Are Hip Hop Illuminati Threads not cool anymore?

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
back in 2010 i couldnt refresh the page without seeing at least four of them, have you conspiracy theorists gotten jobs now or something?

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Like in the real world the whole illuminati in hip hop buzz died.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The devil is the prince of the air ....? the air
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once we found it there was nothing we could do about it it died out.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thread about threads which no longer exist.

Mind blown.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People got tired of Youtube facts...

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILLuminati want my mind, soul and my body..
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILLuminati want my mind, soul and my body..

Secret society, tryna' keep they eye on me.

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once the world didnt end all them times and ? it lost its luster... They still at work but people dont really give a ? what happens to them or their children as long as their iPhone connect to instagram

It is what it is tho, but I think it's a bit foolish to trivially discuss the illuminati like that especially cause most people dont really know or care what is going on with the society they live in outside they're neighborhood or comminity.

I personally still look into it and check out hollywoodilluminati.com from time to time just cause Im aware of other truths and dont get lost in the minute details like many people do.

Obviously they (the conspiracist) gave up though, now the evil in music and entertainment is like 1000 to 1 as oppose to when all this ? was really goin viral, so it looks like the Illuminati won. Thats why people dont talk about them anymore, because they are apart of it without even knowing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The devil is the prince of the air ....? the air

i can't.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them morons still exist, just not on this specific forum
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill-umi-nati

Think about it.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause it was ?
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ people believing those illuminati youtube videos like it's gospel.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the subject of illuminati.. it was "heaven sent" for those artists in today's spotlight.. cause even those that had that buzz few years back surely would have died off by now it wasn't for their trickery with illuminati symbolism, lyrics etc
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Didn't the illumintati talk in hip-hop start around the last parts 2pac's life and then the Makaveli 7 Day Theory album as well?

The irony in that is that is why he named it Killuminati. He didnt believe in that ? so he denounced it by killing that theory, hence Killuminati.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Didn't the illumintati talk in hip-hop start around the last parts 2pac's life and then the Makaveli 7 Day Theory album as well?

The irony in that is that is why he named it Killuminati. He didnt believe in that ? so he denounced it by killing that theory, hence Killuminati.

No it started with jay-z and all those random weird images in his video from BP3. Pac spoke on it but hiphop fans didnt start to speak on it until a couple yrs ago. Then those who believed in it realized they couldnt have a serious conversation because they lacked concrete evidence besides the images that they saw and those who didnt believe chalked those images up to either publicity to garner sales/attention or didnt think black people would be involved or iniated into whats assumed to be a white thing. Eventually the whole topic got old and nobody cared.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No it started with jay-z and all those random weird images in his video from BP3. Pac spoke on it but hiphop fans didnt start to speak on it until a couple yrs ago. Then those who believed in it realized they couldnt have a serious conversation because they lacked concrete evidence besides the images that they saw and those who didnt believe chalked those images up to either publicity to garner sales/attention or didnt think black people would be involved or iniated into whats assumed to be a white thing. Eventually the whole topic got old and nobody cared.

Ppl were talking about that ? for 30 yrs it's not new

5 %ers and ppl who followed Dr York been talking about the connection between Hollywood/Music and masons,illumanati,etc

Same as when they said rock songs had subliminal messages and churches who said rock was the devil

and it didn't help some groups were actually devil worshipers in rock or used that imagery

This started way before On To the next One
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The capitalists are the real enemy

There is no good proof of the Illuminati
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Ppl were talking about that ? for 30 yrs it's not new

5 %ers and ppl who followed Dr York been talking about the connection between Hollywood/Music and masons,illumanati,etc

Same as when they said rock songs had subliminal messages and churches who said rock was the devil

and it didn't help some groups were actually devil worshipers in rock or used that imagery

This started way before On To the next One

Ok 5% I hear ya but lets be honest with ourselves seriously...Was the illuminate really being talked about amongst the hiphop youth in the 90's the way it was a couple a yrs ago, I mean fans making accussations that this that and the third rapper is involved? This aint about trying to save face so reply back with a honest answer cmon man. I never remembered a single illuminati conversation amongst my peers who were fellow hiphop listeners, im not talking organizations and such. And thae rock and roll argument most people just chalked that up to white people being white people but once certain black rap & r&b artist started toying around with it it raised a eyebrow cause black folks dont normally toy around with that kind of thing or didnt really take notice up until recently. All im saying it didnt blow up until years later.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    dont flush your toilet, I hear thats how they get ya
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol ? start thinkin' they're this dude when the Illuminati is involved

sketch___the_question_by_b3nn3tt-d32ixc9.jpg