What Do You Think About Kobe Tweeting From Home

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
So it ain't even been 2 weeks since kobe got hurt and this ? already ? and moaning from his couch. I can understand slightly his rant after he got hurt when he was exhausted and drugged up. But in my opinion this being a coach from the couch is lame as ? . As terrible as Mike D is as a coach its not cool to keep ? about your team making it a constant media story. If i was a player i would be ? to hear from reporters about what kobe is saying from home. What do you guys think about kobe tweets/comments from Vanessa House i mean his home.

What Do You Think About Kobe Tweeting From Home 25 votes

Cosign: He trying to help his team out
16%
Dupacdamobb2deepCallMeWelvinSolitary Soldier 4 votes
Nosign: Its wack he needs to stop ? from the couch
16%
aneed123MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14HyenaKillaAZTG 4 votes
Meh doesn't really matter to me (undecided)
68%
ex-soldierinfamous114TheBossmanunspoken_respectGlockLesnar CoolJoeD.D.S.BDBIIDAlready Home_17TheBoyRoBuilt 4 cuban linxMR.CJRiGGAIgot5onitKamPushMeInglewood_Bericb4prez 17 votes

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like he was just commenting on the game, nothing more than that.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been a kobe fan since he came in the league, but right now i'm not feelin this ? . it's like he has to have the attention on him in some kind of way.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't mind. I'm just aannoyed with them updating us everytime he tweets
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't mind. I'm just aannoyed with them updating us everytime he tweets

thats true too, I didn't look at it like that
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    been a kobe fan since he came in the league, but right now i'm not feelin this ? . it's like he has to have the attention on him in some kind of way.

that is how i feel im not a kobe hater i rooted for them a few times when my team (the sixers) were well out of it and they matched up with teams like boston in the finals. But it seems like an attention grab now. This ? wasn't tweeting that often when twitter first came out. Rrecently hes been tweeting nonstop from the begining of this season up till now.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh he Jus tweeting.. Its the NBA (espn more so) thats gassing his tweets up... Pau gasol has a twitter do they dissect everything he tweets?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Smh he Jus tweeting.. Its the NBA (espn more so) thats gassing his tweets up... Pau gasol has a twitter do they dissect everything he tweets?

but being a team player during the game you should know how tweets are under a microscope so much and not say anything to feed the media. What does kobe accomplish by publically ? about his teammates?

plus the bolded is false in the sense espn be quoting 3rd string ? on teams at times on twitter. even on college ball if a no name player complains about a call they have that ? posted.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

but being a team player during the game you should know how tweets are under a microscope so much and not say anything to feed the media. What does kobe accomplish by publically ? about his teammates?

plus the bolded is false in the sense espn be quoting 3rd string ? on teams at times on twitter. even on college ball if a no name player complains about a call they have that ? posted.

Dats true but its not like him (and Phil Jackson) are not saying the truth... Everybody knows the lakers coach dont kno how 2 coach wit da pieces he has...

Btw Kobe has not publicly bashed his teamates in this series
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? sittin on the couch bored as ? like the rest of us now. He just started his account this year anyway. I don't see the big deal.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN is blowing ? up as usually and stupid viewers let them.

There's nothing wrong with the ? tweeting.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course because its kobe.. its dissected.. critiqued.. and the object of ridicule.. let him do him..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His ass was feeding the post when he was playing

So he shouldn't be tweeting #post #post #post
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if kobe was tweetin while rapin white ? , that would be news worthy

tweetin while watch a ball game from home, naw. *shrugs*
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Kobe to death but because he's such a big name in the industry, any and every thing he tweets will be dissected by the media. He can't be that naive. . . The media will do what they can to spin certain tweets and make them look controversial which will result in his teammates being asked the same ? questions. It may possibly pierce any chemistry this team currently has and overall become a distraction.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    That ? sittin on the couch bored as ? like the rest of us now. He just started his account this year anyway. I don't see the big deal.

thread closed
This discussion has been closed.