Drinkers Club......Alcohol Appreciation 2

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vodka and pineapple or orange juice has been my main ? for a long ass time, but Tequila and lemonade is taking it's place. I was at a BBQ joint the other day and got that 1800 with their homemade lemonade. That ? was GOAT.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I started drunking again recently. My father put my on this ? called blue moon I think and I mix it with my root beer on my days off.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I sound like I was ? as I read that.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even drink beer like that, but had a couple of these this weekend at a freinds BBq,
    o77dkz.jpg

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Scotch, all day. If you drink it though, don't disrespect it by drinking it any other way than neat.

As I move up the corporate ladder, I'm finding that if you drink Scotch, you in there. Had a 30 minute conversation at one of the executives Christmas party just about Scotch.

I tried it for the first time recently. It's not bad. I don't like brown liquors typically, but I can ? with a good scotch here and there.

If you want a cheap Scotch, try Glenfiddich 12. It's about $23 for a half a 5th. I get one every weekend. Glenlivet 12 is about the same price and not bad either.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Scotch, all day. If you drink it though, don't disrespect it by drinking it any other way than neat.

As I move up the corporate ladder, I'm finding that if you drink Scotch, you in there. Had a 30 minute conversation at one of the executives Christmas party just about Scotch.

Had to goat. scotch is my 2nd favorite behind bourbon. its like once i acquired a taste for top shelf premium whiskey, its hard to go back to the ? i used to drink when i was younger.it tastes like horse ? in comparison
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just went 30 days with no alcohol now my tolerance is in the toilet. That soft ass Ciroc ? me up last night lol

I just did 30days drinking nuthin but water.

Supposedly its good for your skin to go all water but i got my first pimple in years after 2weeks all water

Grabbed me a fifth of Courvosier on Wednesday and that ? is halfway gone already
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad ? brought this thread back cause I been drinkin like a fool... anytime I drink I feel like I can get my ex back. ? aint worked yet but progress is being made, she at least responding to a ? .

Enough about that tho, some of the ? I been on lately:

Crown Apple+Apple Juice. Tastes exactly like the juice. Throw a green apple jolly rancher in there too if u want.

Jack Daniels Honey+ Simply Lemonade (or with SL Raspberry). Pure fire, and chicks like pink drinks(raspberry), make this for ya girl and watch her suck your ? with enthusiasm

1800 coconut+welch's pineapple orange juice. Or you can go with the minute maid tropical blend juice. ? will get U right.

been on other classics such as Jack and coke, patron and OJ, Jack and sweet tea, Throw some red berry ciroc in ya lemon berry slush from sonic. Pineapple ciroc with a lil pink lemonade and pineapple fanta. Hell I just be mixing ? and seeing what sticks.

Not a beer type of ? so I stay away from it. Might need to start smoking tho cause this ? starting to catch up with me health wise. Body be sore as ? after I get ? and I be ? at everything the next day.

• TheNightKing
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

Had to goat. scotch is my 2nd favorite behind bourbon. its like once i acquired a taste for top shelf premium whiskey, its hard to go back to the ? i used to drink when i was younger.it tastes like horse ? in comparison

Same here. Once I got on that Scotch it was no turning back. Best part about premium whiskeys, no hangover. I drank a half a fifth last night, went to sleep about 11:30, woke up this morning at 6:30, felt like I hadn't drank a drop. Sitting here at work chilling.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hennessey is all I drink
    I only do brown
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I don't even drink beer like that, but had a couple of these this weekend at a freinds BBq,
    o77dkz.jpg

Great beer to eat with actually.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to stop ? with the cheap liquor. Headaches the next day is for the birds.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Glad ? brought this thread back cause I been drinkin like a fool... anytime I drink I feel like I can get my ex back. ? aint worked yet but progress is being made, she at least responding to a ? .

Crown Apple+Apple Juice. Tastes exactly like the juice. Throw a green apple jolly rancher in there too if u want.

Jack Daniels Honey+ Simply Lemonade (or with SL Raspberry). Pure fire, and chicks like pink drinks(raspberry), make this for ya girl and watch her suck your ? with enthusiasm

1800 coconut+welch's pineapple orange juice. Or you can go with the minute maid tropical blend juice. ? will get U right.

been on other classics such as Jack and coke, patron and OJ, Jack and sweet tea, Throw some red berry ciroc in ya lemon berry slush from sonic. Pineapple ciroc with a lil pink lemonade and pineapple fanta. Hell I just be mixing ? and seeing what sticks.

Not a beer type of ? so I stay away from it. Might need to start smoking tho cause this ? starting to catch up with me health wise. Body be sore as ? after I get ? and I be ? at everything the next day.

Your body is sore and you hungover from all that mixer you using

All them juices & sodas are sugar heavy. Makes you feel like ? in the AM

Drink that ? straight
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

I tried it for the first time recently. It's not bad. I don't like brown liquors typically, but I can ? with a good scotch here and there.

If you want a cheap Scotch, try Glenfiddich 12. It's about $23 for a half a 5th. I get one every weekend. Glenlivet 12 is about the same price and not bad either.

I'll grab a 5th of the Glenfiddich or Glenlivet 18 from time to time.
    A decent Scotch >>>>>>> other liquors imo.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

A fine cognac >>>>
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Your body is sore and you hungover from all that mixer you using

All them juices & sodas are sugar heavy. Makes you feel like ? in the AM

Drink that ? straight

This.

That mix is what gets you. Take that ? straight or with water/club soda. Makes for a better night and next day.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A fine cognac >>>>

Can't even argue w/ that. A good cognac is my 2nd go to drink.
  • TheNightKing
    Options

A fine cognac >>>>

Not a Cognac fan, but to each his own. What Cognac do you suggest though? Something in the $40-50 range for a 5th. Might try it out.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

A fine cognac >>>>

Not a Cognac fan, but to each his own. What Cognac do you suggest though? Something in the $40-50 range for a 5th. Might try it out.

you can find this around $50 its my go to
    6a00e5537d966288330134861c8f78970c-800wi.jpg
  • TheNightKing
    Options

A fine cognac >>>>

'Preciate it. Drink it neat, on the rocks...?
  • TheGOAT
    edited May 2015
    Options

A fine cognac >>>>

'Preciate it. Drink it neat, on the rocks...?

Neat

Treat it the same you would a nice scotch
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vodka and pineapple or orange juice has been my main ? for a long ass time, but Tequila and lemonade is taking it's place. I was at a BBQ joint the other day and got that 1800 with their homemade lemonade. That ? was GOAT.

lol Im on that pineapple and vodka hard right now, Im sorry @KillaCham @Pico @Max @Vader_F_Kennedy @StoneColdMikey I relapsed hard recently
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

lol Im on that pineapple and vodka hard right now, Im sorry @KillaCham @Pico @Max @Vader_F_Kennedy @StoneColdMikey I relapsed hard recently
    Bad boy
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

:(
  • TheGOAT
    Options

be68c17ef29f9baba50a7815184f1f80e377d7937b955cfe9eeee51c3742163e.jpg