If the Illuminati Is a Secret Society That Controls the World.....

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Here is what I dont get,when people who believe in this, use celebrities as proof it exist. They say so and so was wearing this or flashed this sign, or their video had sublims. If you were in it, why the ? would you feel the need to give people clues. If it does exist it has powerful people we've never heard of who want to keep it that way. Wouldnt these celebrities be like the flashy cat down wit the crew that ends up having to be killed cause they bring too much attention to the cause. How can the mafia, one of the most orderly organization in its earlier years have a successful structure of silence. But the most powerful people in the world cant tell Jay-Z to shut the ? up and stop leaving clues in your videos.

Don't get it twisted.

Supposedly La Cosa Nostra aka The Mafia is part of it as well.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Here is what I dont get,when people who believe in this, use celebrities as proof it exist. They say so and so was wearing this or flashed this sign, or their video had sublims. If you were in it, why the ? would you feel the need to give people clues. If it does exist it has powerful people we've never heard of who want to keep it that way. Wouldnt these celebrities be like the flashy cat down wit the crew that ends up having to be killed cause they bring too much attention to the cause. How can the mafia, one of the most orderly organization in its earlier years have a successful structure of silence. But the most powerful people in the world cant tell Jay-Z to shut the ? up and stop leaving clues in your videos.

celebrities are used by the illuminati but not part of it.

So basically what you're saying is that we're ? in the game and ain't ? we can do about. Is the President in the Illuminati and who actually is in the Illuminati?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

celebrities are used by the illuminati but not part of it.

So basically what you're saying is that we're ? in the game and ain't ? we can do about. Is the President in the Illuminati and who actually is in the Illuminati?

The president is a puppet and has limited power, there is no one illuminati but many they plan and plot to increase their power and reduce ours. if the common man wants to maintain his freedom then he has to fight for his rights in anyway he can. we have to put more pressure on the elected than the illuminati do.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is the influential thing on the planet. Those Chechen cats and other Muslims are blowin' up ? in the name of Islam. I ain't never in life heard about a muthafucka blowing up ? because of "Bands Making Her Dance, ? In Paris or hatin ? mad because "they're still at the bottom," and they're not there. Belief in the Illuminati is for simple minded ? who think think ? is more complex than what it actually is.
    Your confusing a few radicals with all religions. I believe in Christ, but even I'm not stupid enough to believe all muslims are blowin up stuff. As a matter of fact, most Muslims are kind people. True ? fearing people aren't the problem. Theres more proof the US government be behind terrorist acts than Muslims. Thats fact

So how can you call somebody "simple minded" after your very poor characterization of religion. Thats why I call ? like you lazy. What books have you read on the illuminati? How much research have you done before deciding it doesn't exist? I'll wait......
    Y'all ? are really slow if you think the world elite isn't plotting
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    ? have u heard magic Johnson, Mj being apart of it? I havent... Obama? Nope... Bill gates? Never..*shrugs*
    it's almost like you don't actually use the internet.
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    It's really just a hidden racist organization, and those symbolisms are ? symbols.
    luckily, it's not like the Nazis ever appropriated the symbols of those that preceded them!

no, wait, that happened all the time
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    Of course the hidden racist organization runs this country. We all really work for them by force. Some of the entertainers may be unaware of what their symbolism mean in their videos. They have black faces in it, to hide that it's a racist organization. Some of the black faces may be unaware of the truth of the organization.
    racism decreasing would seem to imply this is the ? conspiracy theory of all time.

...unfortunately, i have heard some even more ridiculous ones this week, so it's a tough call
    After thousands of books, college professor's speaking on it, ya'll call it "crazy" because your too lazy to do your homework on it.
    you know, why does everyone with so many of their emotions tied up in conspiracy theories always say this? have you never considered that we DID our homework and the ? still sounds crazy? but oh no, THOUSANDS OF BOOKS AND COLLEGE PROFESSORS means no one has never legitimately researched a turbo-secret story you were told and still said, "miss me with that Illuminati ? ."

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is the influential thing on the planet. Those Chechen cats and other Muslims are blowin' up ? in the name of Islam. I ain't never in life heard about a muthafucka blowing up ? because of "Bands Making Her Dance, ? In Paris or hatin ? mad because "they're still at the bottom," and they're not there. Belief in the Illuminati is for simple minded ? who think think ? is more complex than what it actually is.
    Your confusing a few radicals with all religions. I believe in Christ, but even I'm not stupid enough to believe all muslims are blowin up stuff. As a matter of fact, most Muslims are kind people. True ? fearing people aren't the problem. Theres more proof the US government be behind terrorist acts than Muslims. Thats fact

Those few radicals have the backing and support governments and tens if hundreds of millions of people. Even though those Chechen white boys weren't (or haven't been tied to) any extremist groups, as a show of good faith, it would been nice their if they disavowed that attack, but I know Islam is a religion of peace.
    So how can you call somebody "simple minded" after your very poor characterization of religion. Thats why I call ? like you lazy. What books have you read on the illuminati? How much research have you done before deciding it doesn't exist? I'll wait.....
    Y'all ? are really slow if you think the world elite isn't plotting

Dude, there is no ? Illuminati, there is however lobbyists, corporations and OPEC who weld influence. I don't need to read a book about some non-existent group that supposedly calling the shots, I just pick up the Wall Street Journal.

• zombie
    Options
    every terrorist or hidden organization on earth is an illuminati
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Smh ? still sleep. @jono has the right idea tho. We live in a capitalist society so who do you guys think is making moves? Capitalists. Lol at ? that even consider illuminati. Its just something put out there to make you look stupid and sound crazy. ? ain't out here devil worshipping and ? . Its just some ? that's way smarter than you and have an insurmountable mix of money and resources you or the governments can't ? with and they push their own agenda.

Damn rights b; exactly what I've been saying on here for a minute now.
    The illuminati is a word tinfoil hat wearers use to refer to the dominant capitalist groups and networks.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power Brokerage.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ducks walking backwards, alien conspiracies, uncircumscised ? , flats lookin like flap jacks
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Those few radicals have the backing and support governments and tens if hundreds of millions of people. Even though those Chechen white boys weren't (or haven't been tied to) any extremist groups, as a show of good faith, it would been nice their if they disavowed that attack, but I know Islam is a religion of peace.
    So what's your point? An atheist ?  can blow something up in the name of atheism, and have other radical atheist supporting him. Still can't label ALL atheist terrorist or make a accurate assessment without doing any research. Plus, we can both agree attacks like 9/11 have nothing to do with religion, more so, mind control to keep people in fear. Too much evidence pointing to the US government for me to blame "Muslim extremist".

Dude, there is no ? Illuminati, there is however lobbyists, corporations and OPEC who weld influence. I don't need to read a book about some non-existent group that supposedly calling the shots, I just pick up the Wall Street Journal.
    Lol. So the lobbyists, corporations & OPEC are the ones who were behind 9/11, MK Ultra, JFK and are the ones who control all media? Gtfoh. That tells me right there you have absolutely no clue what your talking about. My guess is people like you REFUSE to believe there's a powerful secret elite (illuminati) controlling the world simply because you can't see them. Since you dont read many books, it makes sense how shallow you come across. Do your history lil ?

• blackamerica
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you know, why does everyone with so many of their emotions tied up in conspiracy theories always say this? have you never considered that we DID our homework and the ? still sounds crazy? but oh no, THOUSANDS OF BOOKS AND COLLEGE PROFESSORS means no one has never legitimately researched a turbo-secret story you were told and still said, "miss me with that Illuminati ? .
    Turbo-secret story? Cute lol

Again, ? like you refuse to believe anything you can't see. If there aren't powerful people that gather in secrecy then what's the point of a place like Bohemian Grove? Its a REAL place. Where REAL powerful people meet every year or so. Where REAL rituals take place. Look it up. Not saying all the attendees are illuminati per say, but if they doing ? like this all in secrecy then how can you say, "illuminati don't exist" when places like Bohemian Grove do.

I've come to the conclusion that some ? just are anti conspiracy. Even though the world's history was built on conspiracies, a few ? feel like they're somewhat above them lol.
  • zombie
    Options
    Not everything is a conspiracy but to say there is no conspiracy is ignorant as ? , there have always been hidden societies and always will be. How do you think the nazis came into power they planned that ? for along time in fact much of ? came from a secret society called the Thule society
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

world war one might never have happened if not for the actions of the BLACK HAND

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)

• blackamerica
    Options
    Not everything is a conspiracy but to say there is no conspiracyis ignorant as ? , there have always been hidden societies and always will be. How do you think the nazis came into power they planned that ? for along time in fact much of ? came from a secret society called the Thule society

world war one might never have happened if not for the actions of the BLACK HAND

Good look. I'll check it out
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everything is a conspiracy but to say there is no conspiracy is ignorant as ? , there have always been hidden societies and always will be. How do you think the nazis came into power they planned that ? for along time in fact much of ? came from a secret society called the Thule society

The Nazis were being funded by several wealthy families in Europe and Merica at the time.

• zombie
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

The Nazis were being funded by several wealthy families in Europe and Merica at the time.

i was not talking about their funding, i was talking about the influences and philosophical underpinning that drove the nazis understanding of the world. Groups like the thule society and the germanenorden were basically the ? of ? . many high level nazis were in the thule
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i was not talking about their funding, i was talking about the influences and philosophical underpinning that drove the nazis understanding of the world. Groups like the thule society and the germanenorden were basically the ? of ? . many high level nazis were in the thule

You're forgetting the Theosophical Society's influence on the "Nazis" (an organization that predates the Thule Society).

You should check this out if you're interested:

41lRYO%2BtOIL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Paschal-Beverly-Randolph-Nineteenth-Century-Spiritualist/dp/0791431207
  • zombie
    Options

You're forgetting the Theosophical Society's influence on the "Nazis" (an organization that predates the Thule Society).

You should check this out if you're interested:

41lRYO%2BtOIL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Paschal-Beverly-Randolph-Nineteenth-Century-Spiritualist/dp/0791431207

same ? you, get the point i'm trying make. various secret societies have existed through out history and they have had real effects on the world. so it would be foolish to believe that hidden societies are not still working toward whatever goals they may have.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

The Nazis won power democratically.
  • zombie
    edited April 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

The Nazis won power democratically.

yes but you are missing the point i am trying to make, they planned most of what they were going to do when they got in power years before they came to power. THEY did so democratically only after all the other ways failed. point is they planned and plotted in secret for years to attain a goal and used the ideology of earlier secret societies to bring power to themselves. really don't see why this is so hard to understand
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Again, ? like you refuse to believe anything you can't see.
    absolute ? . you took the position that we don't agree with you because we don't do "research." but if we listen to "college professors" who disagree with you and read "thousands of books" that disagree with you ... well, that mysteriously doesn't count somehow even though it's the exact same standard you bring to the table.
    If there aren't powerful people that gather in secrecy then what's the point of a place like Bohemian Grove?
    yeah, i can't imagine a scenario wherein rich people just hang out and have a good time, that doesn't make any sense
    I've come to the conclusion that some ? just are anti conspiracy. Even though the world's history was built on conspiracies, a few ? feel like they're somewhat above them lol.
    it's HILARIOUS that you think this given what you clearly think believing conspiracy theories does for you.

• blackamerica
    Options
    Again, ? like you refuse to believe anything you can't see.
    absolute ? . you took the position that we don't agree with you because we don't do "research." but if we listen to "college professors" who disagree with you and read "thousands of books" that disagree with you ... well, that mysteriously doesn't count somehow even though it's the exact same standard you bring to the table.
    My point is anti-conspiracy advocates want to label anybody who believes in the evidence of the illuminati as "crazy". If we have professors & other very intelligent sources who acknowledge the existence & history of the illuminati, then how can a dumb ? on hip hop website call all these sources "crazy". Is wikipedia not credible? They have a whole page detailing specific information on the illuminati with specific dates & names of people in this organization. Is all this information supposed to be false? Who's the crazy one?
    yeah, i can't imagine a scenario wherein rich people just hang out and have a good time, that doesn't make any sense
    The most powerful people in the world gathering in secret performing mock sacrifes & other rituals? Thats a good time to you? All this is backed up w/ pictures & actual footage homie. You arguing against footage now? Are we supposed to not believe our own eyes? Are telling me these sacrifices by these "rich people" are just fun and don't have spiritual meanings? GTFOH my ? . This ? been going on too long for a ? tryna downplay it.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe some answers can be found in the Devil's Bible. A book written by a monk in the 13th century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oqABkyNQL0
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is wikipedia not credible? They have a whole page detailing specific information on the illuminati with specific dates & names of people in this organization. Is all this information supposed to be false? Who's the crazy one?
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Several recent and present-day fraternal organizations claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati and openly use the name "Illuminati." Some such groups use a variation on "The Illuminati Order" in the name of their organization,[9][10] while others such as the Ordo Templi Orientis use "Illuminati" as a level within their organization's hierarchy. However, there is no evidence that these present-day groups have amassed significant political power or influence, and they promote unsubstantiated links to the Bavarian Illuminati as a means of attracting membership instead of trying to remain secret.

Wikipedia thinks you are crazy too!