S**t You'll Put Up WithTo Have Sex Wit A Physically Attractive Person...You Superficial N***as......

Options
A1000MILES
A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
How far can good looks get a person in your eyes?...What are some things you'll look past to keep a dime in your pocket?

Right now...I'm dealin with a chick that I know for a fact is crazy...She mad possessive and jealous and has a hot temper...Last night she was mad as ? cause I was chillin with my co-worker at the lake fishin(or tryna fish anyway) instead of talkin to her....She promised she was never gon call or text me again...8:00 this mornin I get a text talmbout "I MISS YOU"...I'm debating whether or not I should een text back...But she so ? fine dammit...The ? ain't worth it though, so I think Imma cut her off like karate...

(...Disregard the story...It was simply the inspiration for the thread...)

Comments

• A1000MILES
    Options
    I like girls that give head...But I'll put up with a fine one that don't quicker than a not so fine one that don't...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? stop actin like you ain't gon' hit her back. Lol.

...Sigh...I know...SMDH...
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most ill put up with upon meeting/gettin her # is a couple more missed calls/texts without return. i know this ? in demand and theres only a couple left in stock.

unless we been conversin with some regularity i dont let it get to 3 missed calls w/o return or 3 just flat out ignored "i didnt get/see it" texts.
    BUT if she got some lovely lady lumps & her lip gloss (is poppin).....a ? might let it get to 15 5
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Put up with? On the strength of looks? Not one thing.

Usually its the other way around. Someone who is amazing within can draw me into becoming physically attracted. Looks on the other hand as a sole entity do not move me. I'll sooner date someone whose character, personality and mentality outshines their physical than using looks as a reason for tolerance.

One has to be pretty superficial for that.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im jealous with a quik
    temp so her actin possesive would b a good sign to me kus she care....her not chekin in everyhour is as far as I let her slide without my foot on dat nek dead ass..but im attractive so a ? aint gonna be to much moeflyer than me imo .....to really make me a suker she gonna have to have money a great deal..Black ?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    You fine though, Marley...So I'll put up with you callin me a superficial ? ...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    *Is young, makes a clear distinction between people he's physically attracted to and people he's not. Shrugs*
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been there done that. rather keep my blood pressure low.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Why in the hell would you put up with extra ? just because of looks? Ya'll ? set ya'll selves up to have ? up perceptions of women based on the ? you allow to happen to you
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many serviceable chicks who don't have unbearable personalities to put yourself through this. Crazy acting people need to be ? on so maybe they can get right. She needs to get the message that her b/s isn't tolerable. Help make the world a better place.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not a ? thing...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Maybe instead of "dating" I shoulda said "? "...If me and a chick just ? ...Like me and ol girl from the o/p...There is certain ? I'll put up with to keep ? if she's fine...There is a line though, that's why I said I'm gon cut baby off.,.I'm sorry I'm just bein honest folks...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Maybe instead of "dating" I shoulda said "? "...If me and a chick just ? ...Like me and ol girl from the o/p...There is certain ? I'll put up with to keep ? if she's fine...There is a line though, that's why I said I'm gon cut baby off.,.I'm sorry I'm just bein honest folks...

Anytime you put up with to much foolish ? you give a ? power over you and green light to keep doing foolish ? .
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    "There is a line though, that's why I said I'm gon cut baby off"

Lol...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You hustlin' backwards, fam. If me and a chick is STRICTLY ? ', I definitely ain't putting up with no 'Why you doing other this besides talking to me? Don't call me or text me no more!'. ? with MrYoungGun, she'd never hear from me again.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    How many times do I have to say said bish is gettin cut off?...Lol, but I will admit that her fine-ness has been a huge factor in how long the ride lasted...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I feel you, but naw...It implies that Imma take what I get from her as long as it's convenient, and whatever I don't I'll get from somebody else...Such as head...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? her.

but you're a simp ass ? , who'll put up with her ? attitude. so you might as well text her.