***I Think I Found My Kinda Girl For A Change***

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ayt so I been hollering at shawty for about 2weeks and we've chilled together about 4 tyms now since our first rendezvous. I ain't tryna stunt on y'all like I'm the nicest dude out here doing it but I normally manage to kiss on the first or second meeting. It's been this way for atleast the last 3 or so years straight. But shawty got Ur boy in the barrier, she really got high standards (doesn't do anything physical unless she is in a formal relationship) I tried twice to test her resistance but shawty legit withit. She ain't playing that game nd I'll be honest the fact that she turned me down TWICE really got me more attracted to her...

Believe it or not but sometimes when chicks give in to easily to my advances it actually makes me lose interest, respect and I don't feel they r my kinda girl if they quick to let a ? kiss/? /finger fiddle.

Praise ? that there r women out there who still value themselves, their bodies and uphold strict standards. That's sooooo refreshing to my soul

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men like challenges. So is the only reason you like this chick because she's holding out? If it is once you do hit you might lose interest....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayt so I been hollering at shawty for about 2weeks and we've chilled together about 4 tyms now since our first rendezvous. I ain't tryna stunt on y'all like I'm the nicest dude out here doing it but I normally manage to kiss on the first or second meeting. It's been this way for atleast the last 3 or so years straight. But shawty got Ur boy in the barrier, she really got high standards (doesn't do anything physical unless she is in a formal relationship) I tried twice to test her resistance but shawty legit withit. She ain't playing that game nd I'll be honest the fact that she turned me down TWICE really got me more attracted to her...

Believe it or not but sometimes when chicks give in to easily to my advances it actually makes me lose interest, respect and I don't feel they r my kinda girl if they quick to let a ? kiss/? /finger fiddle.

Praise ? that there r women out there who still value themselves, their bodies and uphold strict standards. That's sooooo refreshing to my soul

This ? made me chuckle for some reason. Dunno why.

But yeah, lil mama won't ? you until y'all in a relationship - good sign? Maybe. Maybe not.

Lil mama won't KISS you until y'all in a relationship? That'd rub me the wrong way.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep that pressure on her,
    2/3months tops
    Or Somebody hitting that azz, ?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    it's about the chase bruh

neither of these is the deciding factor for me, but i don't/won't ever holla at a women unless one of three scenarios happen first: A) she approached me, B) She gave some kind of indication that she want me to approach her, or C) she just so attractive that it stir something in my gut that make me approach first, regardless of how easy it might be to get her.

I never holla just to do it no more.

The majority of situations i've been in been either A, or B scenario. It would be nice to have the C option, something worth aiming and chasing, to have actually it turn out to become something special. might have to pray for it.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Men like challenges. So is the only reason you like this chick because she's holding out? If it is once you do hit you might lose interest....

@taeboo

Nah she is mentally captivating too, I could have deep, meaningful convos with her for hours on end. She is very smart, she got her head screwed on right nd has a vibrant persona. Nd yea she is pretty too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pimpmvp u bastard
  • Copper
    Options
    she could be breakin some other kneega off would be my first thought
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *please refer to 'why to think twice before wifing a good girl'*
    but that's nice tho. it seems like she's got her head on straight w/o a lot of miles on her. but then again
    1of1 wrote: »
    Hoes know who to play games with.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Threadstarter

Pics of the lady in question?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    so basically o/p is saying, he finally met a girl that he likes that isnt a ? ?

Lol...not necessarily. I'm just saying I'm glad dat chick declined my advances nd actually has high standards as far as her expectations r concerned. Sometimes wen ? gets too easy it lacks that element of excitement. So the fact that I'm actually 'working' to earn my spot is actually makes everything more worthwhile
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be careful homie. A good number of these females play the innocent good girl with morals to one, while bustin it wide open for another.

But on another note:

[Verse One: Nate Dogg]

When I met you last night baby
    Before you opened up your gap
    I had respect for ya lady
    But now I take it all back
    Cause you gave me all your ?
    And ya even licked my ?
    Leave your number on the cabinet
    And I promise baby, I'll give ya a call
    Next time I'm feelin kinda ?
    You can come on over, and I'll break you off
    And if you can't ? , that day, baby
    Just lay back, and open your mouth
    Cause I have never
    met a girl
    That I love
    in the whole wide world
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 weeks tho? U don't know that hoe. And yall had 4 dates in 2 weeks? Seems like she trying to get past that barrier she putting up. You gonna hit in no time. She fast tracking. My girl did the same ? . And I put the key in the door and I locked that mothefucka... you gotta do a background check first tho cause she's either doing it cause she really likes you or doing it to avoid a pattern which isn't good. U don't want a ? masquerading as a wifey. Nope.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a dealbreaker, but truth be told - I'd be MORE intrigued by a women who ? on the first or second or third night than a chick who was trying to keep a strangle hold on the ? for. Depending on her reasoning.
  • Copper
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    she could be breakin some other kneega off would be my first thought

[-(

you ? i swear, you don't want the girl that's sleeping with you off the bat because she may be doing that with everyone, but you don't the girl that waits cuz that supposedly means she's having sex with someone else? are y'all ever satisfied? and they say women don't know what they want. tsk tsk

I said that would be my first thought dammit...I didnt say I would be right...I hope I would be wrong...it good to be suspicous by nature which I have always been
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha....Oh ? ...I can't breathe yo....