(Only because its tradition): The Official Real World Portland Thread

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Aight I'm up to the 7th episode. I was on Jordan's side in that battle with Nia. I knew something was seriously wrong with her. She's manipulative as ? , nosey and she likes to stir up ? to better herself. She does try to find the weakness in others to protect herself so she pretends to be mother goose. She explained how Jordan has insecurity issues but in reality she has deeper insecurity issues and misery loves company so she loves preying on those that aren't so much confident in themselves. She comes off as bipolar and manic depressive or just may be one. ? is a trickster with identity issues.

Jordan is a cool dude but he does have low self esteem. He fights with others to stick up for himself cause his father use to pick on him so he doesn't want others to treat him how his paps did. Dude is probably in deep pain inside and he's an adrenaline junkie that gives no ? to make up for that.

Johnny is compassionate and defensive, he puts on a tough act but that dude is soft as powder. He'll stick up for those around him but more than likely get his ass whooped and get back up in reality. He's from Boston so them ? is weak as ? , he's a cool ass dude but he ain't tough, it's just the liquor.

Anastasia is annoying as ? and should get knocked the ? out with her over the top sensitive ass. She tries too hard.

Jessica gotta fat ass, got dayumm but she's a spiritual person (or tries to be). She sympathizes to everyone's feelings and tries to avoid drama. If it comes to her, she'll just cut ? off altogether to avoid it.

Marlon is using religion to say he's gonna wait to get ? because in reality he can't get ? on the show except from fat white girls (peep the first episode with the big ? ). He's afraid of bringing in the big ? and ? her because he's on camera and he will get judged but in reality to him, ? is ? . Like I said before, he's from Texas so that automatically qualifies him as a ? by default whether he was with a man or not. Also he said his paps and grandpaps were ultra religious so you know they gonna get mad at him for getting ? on the show but he also admitted to having sausages in and around him so he might as well just shut the ? up and get ? . He's scared to ? Nia because he thinks Nia will play him but the ? has 3 boyfriends. (One thing about Texas ? is that they'll be in denial about which ? they will ? )

Avery is fine as ? but she's a hoe with a heart of gold. Can't forget that she was a stripper so that ? has been in other people's laps. Someone used her before, smashed and dashed so she's ultra picky and a freak behind doors.

Joi was a hoe, if Marlon didn't admit to being a ? and just shut the ? up, he would have smashed.

That's all I got from this show, I gotta see where this Nia and Avery fight came from. I also hope Avery whoops that bipolar manic depressive hoes ass bruh. (Nia got a fat ass too gotdayum but she ? as ? , somewhere in the future she's gonna date a dude that's gonna physically abuse her and teach her a lesson about herself.)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Something is wrong with Nia... I see why she got ?
    Ocelot doesnt supoort anyone forcing their will on someone else without their consent.

I felt a bit ? up for thinking the samr ? . Nobody ever deservrs to get ? and it's ? up dude got off..but for some reason based on Nia's own words about enjoying teasing men ii feel like that may be behind what led to the situation the rap happened in
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ocelot doesnt supoort anyone forcing their will on someone else without their consent.

I felt a bit ? up for thinking the samr ? . Nobody ever deservrs to get ? and it's ? up dude got off..but for some reason based on Nia's own words about enjoying teasing men ii feel like that may be behind what led to the situation the rap happened in

Not to sound wrong but since I've joined the military I've noticed that a lot of women that call ? put themselves in situations that make it happen. Theyre mostly label the base ? before the incident and a lot of times they're ? face ? with more than 2 dudes and no females.

Once they call ? they act like theyre the most innocent woman on Gods earth.

Point is Nia ? around with ? with money with no intention of ? them but stays ? with them. She loves to drink and she's an habitual liar... She tries to act mature but she's the most immature person in the house. It's sad that her purpose in life is to ? everyone else's up.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marlon has had different chances to smash hoes. Him, Johnny, and Jordan have brought decent looking ? back to the crib a couple times, and they've had ? come to the window to get them to come to the club.

The reason he hasn't gone on any dates or messed around with any females isn't because he can't get them. Its because he's a cake boy and likes dudes.
  • ocelot
    Options
    I think dude is more confused than a blatant ? ... He was raised to live on way and then he got exposed to another life. No different than a pastor daughter being a ? and then finds her way when she gets older.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Marlon has had different chances to smash hoes. Him, Johnny, and Jordan have brought decent looking ? back to the crib a couple times, and they've had ? come to the window to get them to come to the club.

The reason he hasn't gone on any dates or messed around with any females isn't because he can't get them. Its because he's a cake boy and likes dudes.

Na, them chicks were duds, your tv must be messed up, did you see the fat blonde ? Marlon brought home? They were almost as bad as the chicks I smashed off here bruh.

The chicks that came to the window were ? , ain't no way they was getting ? .
  • sdotcarter111
    edited May 2013
    Options
    He wasn't confused when a man bent over in front of him and his ? got hard. And he wasn't confused when he strapped up and went in on him. I'm not the most decisive dude, but i'm 100% sure I don't want to smash another man.

Its pretty clear he doesn't want to be categorized as ? , and its possible he could be bi. But he damn sure aint straight. That we know.

The fact he hasn't even attempted to talk to or date any females is a smoking gun. Religion isn't a crutch either, that Mormon cat from the challenges, Chet, isn't having sex until marriage but he has a new ? every show.

This ? just likes dudes. Thats all there is to it.

Aint even nothing wrong with that, I dont care if someone is ? or not. The lame, corny ? is hiding behind religion to justify avoiding women, and blatantly lying to himself about something he clearly already knows deep down.

Dude would be much more tolerable if he would just come out and own it. Its 2013, nobody gives a ? if you're ? . But what he's doing now just comes across phony and corny.
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Na, them chicks were duds, meaning they were almost as bad as the chicks I smashed off here bruh.

He don't even try, my ? . Can't say they've been in Portland for 3 months and there hasn't been one female worth even talking to. Not one? Not even to talk...?

Outside of a forced drama w/Nia which never had a chance, Marlon is 0/0 on female shot attempts. Even the ? , Mormon ? like wheredeydodatat.

Like I said, its all good that he's ? . No problems. But he's lying about it and hiding behind ? to justify. Thats some lame ish.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I think sdotcarter111 got ? by Marlon.

Is that why ur watching the show at this point? ? already admitted to ? another ? in the ass. We know hes a ? . You aint gotta write a ? thesis about the ? everytime you come in the thread. Let it go bruh.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    To play devil’s advocate, outside of the oblivious issues with Marlon’s sexual preference I could see how he would have difficulty getting chicks. Portland aint exactly overflowing with chicks of color and although its 2013 some chicks aint give a black dude regardless if it’s the Real World. (I recall on of the chicks on the Denver show saying as much awhile back). I can only think of Leeroy from Vegas and Cyrus from Boston that were straight black dudes that got a lot play. Most of the rest were ? or didn’t pull any chicks.

As a crew the guys in the house have only brought chicks home on 2-3 occasions and now Johnny is wifed up. They seem to go chill at work more often than not. Perhaps the night life in Portland is wack
  • ocelot
    Options
    To play devil’s advocate, outside of the oblivious issues with Marlon’s sexual preference I could see how he would have difficulty getting chicks. Portland aint exactly overflowing with chicks of color and although its 2013 some chicks aint give a black dude regardless if it’s the Real World. (I recall on of the chicks on the Denver show saying as much awhile back). I can only think of Leeroy from Vegas and Cyrus from Boston that were straight black dudes that got a lot play. Most of the rest were ? or didn’t pull any chicks.

As a crew the guys in the house have only brought chicks home on 2-3 occasions and now Johnny is wifed up. They seem to go chill at work more often than not. Perhaps the night life in Portland is wack

Portland girls like blacks dudes on some save the last dance ? ... They would never marry us but we're their fantasy from what I've been told.
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

Is that why ur watching the show at this point? ? already admitted to ? another ? in the ass. We know hes a ? . You aint gotta write a ? thesis about the ? everytime you come in the thread. Let it go bruh.

On one hand you right, cause its nothing like re-clicking a thread and scrolling down to see a graduate thesis you wrote on a ? to realize you need to put the keyboard down.

On the other hand, its ? on this page that have claimed he isnt ? , so apparently smashing a dude isn't enough evidence to prove faggotry. *shrug*

Its all good. I was mainly trippin off the ? ? , but i'm stopping now cause every word I keep typing my fingers start burning with self-ether.

*hulk smash Joi*

I'm out.
  • ocelot
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

On one hand you right, cause its nothing like re-clicking a thread and scrolling down to see a graduate thesis you wrote on a ? to realize you need to put the keyboard down.

On the other hand, its ? on this page that have claimed he isnt ? , so apparently smashing a dude isn't enough evidence to prove faggotry. *shrug*

Its all good. I was mainly trippin off the ? ? , but i'm stopping now cause every word I keep typing my fingers start burning with self-ether.

*hulk smash Joi*

I'm out.

bruh he was joking
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
  • ocelot
    Options
    I'm watching the after shows with sexy ass Coral... Marlon is a ? man.
    Nia can't take responsibility... Jordans lame and the skinny ? is useless.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on tonight's episode:

Marlon struggles with his faith as his self-control takes a backseat when he meets a cute girl at the bar. Averey and Johnny's relationship hits a rough patch.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2078&d=1369863957
    (might be the baddest chick anyone pulls from outside the house this season but that isnt saying much)
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

Not to sound wrong but since I've joined the military I've noticed that a lot of women that call ? put themselves in situations that make it happen. Theyre mostly label the base ? before the incident and a lot of times they're ? face ? with more than 2 dudes and no females.

Point is Nia ? around with ? with money with no intention of ? them but stays ? with them. She loves to drink and she's an habitual liar... She tries to act mature but she's the most immature person in the house. It's sad that her purpose in life is to ? everyone else's up.

Nia graduated from my school.

http://www.thehilltoponline.com/life-style/keeping-it-real-with-nia-moore-1.2819307?pagereq=2#.UaagfkCmgoo

That's an interview she did before the show. That book she's working on....."How to Play the Game: The Ultimate Playbook on How to Find, Date and Keep Professional Athletes".......LOL/LMAO. You already know the type of crowd she was running with. It is what it is.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

Nia graduated from my school.

http://www.thehilltoponline.com/life-style/keeping-it-real-with-nia-moore-1.2819307?pagereq=2#.UaagfkCmgoo

That's an interview she did before the show. That book she's working on....."How to Play the Game: The Ultimate Playbook on How to Find, Date and Keep Professional Athletes".......LOL/LMAO. You already know the type of crowd she was running with. It is what it is.

Same class?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude finally smashed a jawn a nice one at that and got upset w/ himself..homie need to gtfoh.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Marlon get some ass and he sad about it?

Girl was cute and she does 3somes with other chicks...? that's a win
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nia got some ass wowzers!
  • ocelot
    Options
    smh...

On another note I think I would ? with Jessica... Something about her.

@Triple_B's
    How is Jessica in person?
  • ocelot
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marlon couldve got some rebound ? from jessica, use the ? angle on her and bam
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is it that marlon cares about ? a chick on Tv when he came out about being a butt pirate like it was nothing... Which one would the religous dad be more ? off about getting a dude in the ass from the past are some ? on screen... How is it that he was more upset with getting some ? and embarrassing his father that way over him doing ? ? ....

I hate this dude I really do...