John Cena injured!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JR believes the injury is legit. I believe it too and I doubt he will be able to defend, so its time to strip that bastard
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    this is an "analysis" from one of the writers form pwtorch, and its either hit or miss:

If - if - the injury is legitimate, it's another sign of Cena's body feeling the effects of running full-time on the WWE schedule for over ten years. The Achilles injury, his age, and Cena's longevity as the #1 star should draw comparisons to L.A. Lakers star Kobe Bryant. Bryant and Cena are in the same age-range, have been the #1 star for their respective organizations for several years, and have pushed through several injuries during their careers. This one ended Kobe's season after he pushed hard the entire season, and it remains to be seen if Cena's injury is legit and if it's serious.

You compared Kobe to John Cena????????????????????? Really???????????????????????????? I'm just gonna tell you to ? sir................
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wish injuries on anyone I don't care how much I dislike an athlete.

Hoping someone gets hurt because you don't like them is borderline ? made imo.

I'm neither a Cena fan or hater.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If Cena is really hurt and they are letting Punk get some time off then they need to let the new talent show what they are made of.......... Ziggler, Ryback, Rhodes, Sandow, etc............ But they wont, they will play it safe with Orton, Sheamus, and the other cast of characters
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what hospital he at? ima pay him a visit
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    could aslo be a way of puttin the belt on ryback without cena having to lay down.

have cena come back and stop the unstoppable ryback
  • deshoun_alford
    deshoun_alford Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    If Cena is really hurt and they are letting Punk get some time off then they need to let the new talent show what they are made of.......... Ziggler, Ryback, Rhodes, Sandow, etc............ But they wont, they will play it safe with Orton, Sheamus, and the other cast of characters

either that or HHH "gets" it somehow
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena will put some of that deer antler spray on it and come back..
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock texted Ryback
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ y'all big as about to send Ryback "Thank You" cards, and gifts.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well ill be dammed
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    this is an "analysis" from one of the writers form pwtorch, and its either hit or miss:

If - if - the injury is legitimate, it's another sign of Cena's body feeling the effects of running full-time on the WWE schedule for over ten years. The Achilles injury, his age, and Cena's longevity as the #1 star should draw comparisons to L.A. Lakers star Kobe Bryant. Bryant and Cena are in the same age-range, have been the #1 star for their respective organizations for several years, and have pushed through several injuries during their careers. This one ended Kobe's season after he pushed hard the entire season, and it remains to be seen if Cena's injury is legit and if it's serious.

I ain't gont lie, when I first heard earlier in the thread what the injury was, the first thing I thought was Kobe Bryant too * shrugs *
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully cena beniots himself
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't hope he gets hurt, I hope he dies.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll still be champ
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I don't hope he gets hurt, I hope he dies.

well. damn son.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nah, I'm just messing around. Being sarcastic.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard since punk and possibly cena will be out at extreme rules, taker may wrestle the ppv
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually got more problems with Vince then Cena
  • Rollin_Thunda
    Rollin_Thunda Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena won't be out too long if at all and looking for wwe to push new talent is like look for Hogan to stop wearing blonde extensions....not gonna happen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    Cena won't be out too long if at all and looking for wwe to push new talent is like look for Hogan to stop wearing blonde extensions....not gonna happen.

His hair always looks so superb and shiny, nh

You don't fool us, Hogan. Go bald like everyone else.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Smh cena ass could be shot and they still gunna roll that ? out ...