How's your emergency preparedness?

Options
jono
jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do you think you would take being on a date when the person you dating went into shock or had a seizure?

You think you could handle a real life and death situation at the drop of a hat?

I know there's some people on here in the medical field, so perhaps they can share what us unprepared folks should do.

Comments

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was with a couple of my homies getting my medical card renewed. We're at this ladies house (she runs her operation from home), and while we were in the living room watching the game she was in her office getting the paperwork right.
    All of the sudden we hear a loud ass thump. We asked if everything was cool... no answer. We go in the room and she's face first on the floor, not breathing. We turn her over and the homie was about to start with the CPR. She regains consciousness and immediately starts to have a seizure. So we sat her up and she slowly started to come to I honestly couldn't tell you what we did.
    All I could think about was if someone sees this white lady on the floor or she dies with a Black and a Mexican man standing over her, it's a wrap for us.

Needless to say we got our cards free of charge that day.

Move to G&S.