You met your S/O's opposite sex friend?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
If your girl has a best male friend, you met him and if so, where do/did ya'll stand. Ladies your man has a best female friend? Are ya'll cool. These down even have to be a best friend but just any friends of the opposite sex your partner introduced you to.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most of the dudes are ? ....but some smashing or planned on smashing or waiting around to smash....

niga gotta get cut an sent packing
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't trust him, straight male best friends are just plottin...
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A male friend aint nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    A straight male friend already hit it, wants to or will throw salt in your game.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to avoid at least trying to smash female friends...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they either had a past and trying to relive that ? or they were getting closer and still trying to go that mile either way stay on ya toes
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless that ? is ? I wouldnt fully trust that he had honest intentions.

Most ? in that position have either ? or are trying to ? .

Very few men and women are even interested in the same type of ? to have a close relationship like that without some intimate motives being involved.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Unless that ? is ? I wouldnt fully trust that he had honest intentions.

Most ? in that position have either ? or are trying to ? .

Very few men and women are even interested in the same type of ? to have a close relationship like that without some intimate motives being involved.

is there an echo in this motherfukka?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    By the answers so far, I guess ya'll chicks didn't have male friends or probably haven't told you about them.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    A male friend aint nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing

True that.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the answers so far, I guess ya'll chicks didn't have male friends or probably haven't told you about them.

She didn't have any male friends and she only has like 2-3 female friends she associates with on the regular.

She keeps her circle tight which is one of the many things that attracted me to her in the first place.

I cant stand a broad with to many friends of the male or female variety.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If he's her 'best friend', he doesn't/didn't have the game necessary to ? . I'll just kno' that he's the ? she will float to when we break up
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You shouldn't trust him, but if your girl is worth a damn that won't be an issue. He can only go as far as she let's him.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my best female friends had some bomb ass ? and great head....wtf is this thread about again?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any female I knew that had male friends were usually ? that played perimeter while a ? like me got at her with the full court press.

They were basically ? that didn't have the gift of gab that wanted a chance but lack the ability to get into her heart & mind.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my girl don't got a male friend, she don't even got many female friends. anti social girls are the best
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met most of my ex's male friends. Most of them ? were coworkers with wives or were the bf's of her female best friends. Man, I just don't give a ? about ? like that. What possible negative outcome is there to having a male friends?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I met most of my ex's male friends. Most of them ? were coworkers with wives or were the bf's of her female best friends. Man, I just don't give a ? about ? like that. What possible negative outcome is there to having a male friends?
    ? with guilty conscience are always scared of real male friends of their girls (cos they weak) lol

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

insecurity
  • mryounggun
    Options
    ? with guilty conscience are always scared of real male friends of their girls (cos they weak) lol

Word. My thing is this:

You tried to ? other ? girl so you gotta expect other ? to try to ? your girl. It's the way of the world. She either with it or she ain't. But I ain't about to play Robocop to no grown ass person and be worried about the ? 24/7.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol... how is it insecure to acknowledge that ? ? their female friends?
    u can admit the possibility is there without being scared... stop the fronting...
  • Rasta.
    Options

Word. My thing is this:

You tried to ? other ? girl
    so you gotta expect other ? to try to ? your girl. It's the way of the world. She either with it or she ain't. But I ain't about to play Robocop to no grown ass person and be worried about the ? 24/7.

Don't even look twice at a girl with a ring on the ring-finger! I don't know what effort nignogs had to put into to get into that position! And ? that have em on and still try to flirt, i just str8 ignore them. Marriage ain't for me but i ain't about to mess up another ? ...

to the highlighted, clear your conscience and not act with the way of the world brah (there's always that option)

• mryounggun
    edited April 2013
    Options

Word. My thing is this:

so you gotta expect other ? to try to ? your girl. It's the way of the world. She either with it or she ain't. But I ain't about to play Robocop to no grown ass person and be worried about the ? 24/7.

Don't even look twice at a girl with a ring on the ring-finger! I don't know what effort nignogs had to put into to get into that position! And ? that have em on and still try to flirt, i just str8 ignore them. Marriage ain't for me but i ain't about to mess up another ? ...

to the highlighted, clear your conscience and not act with the way of the world brah (there's always that option)

Who said anything about ? ? wives?

Anyway, I don't need to clear my conscience cuz nothing I ever done with a woman - whether she had a man or not - keeps me up at night. My only point is, I'm not that ? to be harassing my girl about a male friend for the sake of doing it on some 'He probably trying to smash.' type ? .

? is weak to me.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Word. My thing is this:

Who said anything about ? ? wives?

Anyway, I don't need to clear my conscience cuz nothing I ever done with a woman - whether she had a man or not - keeps my up at night. My only point is, I'm not that ? to be harassing my girl about a male friend for the sake of doing it on some 'He probably trying to smash.' type ? .

? is weak to me.
    I feel you, only trying to point out the highlighted. You add onto these weak-hearted/minded ? fears about the hyenas preying on their kills lol