Cheating Pass

Options
MsSouthern
MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
Let's say for whatever reason your S/O cheated on you

And for the sake of the thread you forgave them

Because of their guilt ........They offered you a "cheating pass" for you to use whenever and with whoever.

Would you use it?

Why or why not ?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe not immediately, maybe not ever..but I would be in no rush to resist should it occur naturally.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. I don't think I would. I'm not really a spiteful person. I may cheat on her in the future, and I may use her adultery as an excuse, but I wouldn't cheat on her coz she cheated on me
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd use that ? to ? the chick closest to her. her sister, cousin, best friend, worst enemy, aunt or who ever is closest to her and gives up the ? .

what I look like getting on some "nah you cheated but its cool i forgive you, ima be the better person between us" ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ? needing a pass... I'd b like "I gonna ? someone close to u"....
  • Kat
    Options
    Nah. I don't think I would. I'm not really a spiteful person. I may cheat on her in the future, and I may use her adultery as an excuse, but I wouldn't cheat on her coz she cheated on me

Yeah, exactly.

I wouldn't rush out to ? anybody just cause he ? somebody, but if it occured in the future I wouldn't feel bad.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that wrong as hell, was like "So they just gonna forgive because a thread was made?"

But nah, I imagine it'd present way more problems later than the good you'd feel at the time...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I were to get a cheating pass, I'll go overboard and try to do ten chicks.
  • Kat
    Options
    Keyword try.

You can have a seat now.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than likely I would. Often there is one that slips away because you're in a relationship anyway.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, I wouldn't cheat because they cheated. Plus, that'd be kinda letting them off the hook for the ? . I want them to experience the full hurt, sorrow, regret, etc, without it being diluted by them feeling like we're even.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would use it as a reason to make her do something outlandishly freaky that she wouldn't want to do like lick my ? or swallow my ? after I ? her in the ass or make her put a pickle in her ass for an hour and walk afround the crib. something humilating for sure.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I don't think I could do it

To me it's giving him an easy way to clear his conscious.....
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she cheated on you, it'll be other stuff she'll be dishonest about so I'll be best to let her go.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably not..but who knows
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I would use it as a reason to make her do something outlandishly freaky that she wouldn't want to do like lick my ? or swallow my ? after I ? her in the ass or make her put a pickle in her ass for an hour and walk afround the crib. something humilating for sure.

Uhhhh ......the pass is for you to cheat ... not use it on some weirdo ish
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ahaahahahahaha. ? caught me off guard.

Her: Is this deep enough?

TwatGetta: Yeah, now get yo ass up and go do a couple laps around the living room. I'll wait.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pickle in tha ass tho? lol
  • twatgetta
    Options

Uhhhh ......the pass is for you to cheat ... not use it on some weirdo ish

It's actually a pass to do whatever, but if the ? is worth keepin' I would rather humiliate her behind closed doors than to destroy the relationship entiring. ? might appreciate me more after that, never know.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no. she didn't need a pass to cheat, so i aint gonna use one either. I'll do it out of spite, not out of permission.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    No.

If I choose to accept and stay with you knowing you cheated then I've chosen to let it go and leave it in the past. Anything else wouldn't be fair to myself.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

? be having weird imaginations out here! (Only difference is whities actually act on theirs) =))
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

No different than a ? . the object is to humiliate.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    her sister or best friend of course, especially if they have some sort of rivavlry going on

doubt i will ever be in that situation though
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I would not accept her pass. I would convince her I was willing to look past it all, since it was probably my fault she even cheated anyway. Then i would let time pass and get back to our life.

And once she got nice n comfy I'd ? every woman she ever called a friend. I would expose them, and her, with pics and vids on the most popular social media at the time.