Sex: Older Women/Younger Men vs. Older Men/Younger Women: the New move?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was reading an article about this and it says that Older women are finding a fountain of sexual youth in being with younger Men and vice versa for Older Men seeking younger women. Whether it's a casual encounter or a full on dating situation.

Do you beleive this to be true in the New Millennium? Do you see this a lot in your city?

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I was reading an article about this and it says that Older women are finding a fountain of sexual youth in being with younger Men and vice versa for Older Men seeking younger women. Whether it's a casual encounter or a full on dating situation.

Do you beleive this to be true in the New Millennium? Do you see this a lot in your city?

Where have you been the last 4.54billion years? lol
    I only ? with ladies older than me (always have cos i ain't got to deal with their insecurities, understandably strict sex only too)
  • twatgetta
    Options

Where have you been the last 4.54billion years? lol
    I only ? with ladies older than me (always have cos i ain't got to deal with their insecurities, understandably strict sex only too)

I'm with you on that playa.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see sugar daddies and their dates all the time down here. ? is weird. Not to mention old white guys almost always with black women, it's crazy because both parties involved and I know that ? is not real
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    this been going on since @Cain1 was a chariot repairman in ancient Babylonia..

True, but have you seen a 50yr old broad with a 30yr old dude? the article says that's wassup these days. ? gotta be bad as ? to be 50 tho'...lol

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    I see sugar daddies and their dates all the time down here. ? is weird. Not to mention old white guys almost always with black women, it's crazy because both parties involved and I know that ? is not real

Or Asian women.

Old men finally get to the point where they can afford to pull the women they could never pull without that old man money.
  • twatgetta
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Older ? > younger ?

Older women tend to be less about games and more direct about their intentions.

Those young broads still got looks on their side and youth hence a lot of young bucks who chase them.

? kinda devalues over time and ? kinda rises in value provided a man keeps himself straight laced and free of a lot of baggage.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess the months of @Young_Chitlin posting teacher/student sex stories didn't register...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or Asian women.

Old men finally get to the point where they can afford to pull the women they could never pull without that old man money.

If shes Asian then she has to be out of an illpix thread, cuz these dudes like their women stacked and curvy..like dominicans and brazilians too..I'm not mad at the women though, just saddened
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That said, young chicks are annoying as hell. I can't see wifing one up and having to deal with their ? .

tumblr_inline_mhxldxOqvK1r5q8ld.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't new. Been on this since 95
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or Asian women.

Kat loves a man with a Diners Club and AARP membership.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cougars & Sugar Daddies, you gotta have a strong frame of mind to deal with older people. They far more blunt and considering a lot of them have lived their lives already and are just having fun you can't get attached.

I personally don't ? with cougars, mainly because I haven't found a good one yet but mostly because they have the same baggage as young broads without the looks but with older children. At my age (29) a cougar is probably in her 40s, which means she probably got teenage children...

Hell naw B. That's cause for a lot of drama, ? I don't need.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've found that older women are more secure, know what they want, and more appreciative in relationships. Went with a 39 divorcee and all she asked was honesty, great sex, and respect. Was 1 of the best relationships I've had.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Guess the months of @Young_Chitlin posting teacher/student sex stories didn't register...

I'm talking bout grown folks, not that kiddie ? ? .
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    I've found that older women are more secure, know what they want, and more appreciative in relationships. Went with a 39 divorcee and all she asked was honesty, great sex, and respect. Was 1 of the best relationships I've had.

So why did she dump you?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Got back with her husband, 9 months after the divorce. Said she was still in love with him. In other words I was rebound ? .

Dat's pimpin
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love older women
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got back with her husband, 9 months after the divorce. Said she was still in love with him. In other words I was rebound ? .

Dat's pimpin

Yea, it was good times.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or Asian women.

Kat loves a man with a Diners Club and AARP membership.

lmao.

If this ? don't work out, I'm going full cougar.

RAWR-GIF.gif