Who's gonna drop the better album this year? Cole? Wale? Sean?

Options
Zigefresh
Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
]the 2nd tier of the new generation (Drake and Kendrick are tier 1)...

Similar type of rappers...fans of these rappers claim they are lyrical as ? , but all three have large amount of people who somehow believe they are the worst thing in hip ? .

whos gonna drop the better album this year tho? Cole and Wale got singles that are doing well right now whereas surprisingly Sean is struggling single wise after a good mainstream 2012 when Cole and Wale were quiet.

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole of course
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Cole is tier 1 and will release the best album out of the three
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole and hes tier 1 he did go gold with Cole World
  • rell e. rell
    rell e. rell Members Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    Options
    none of them...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Between Cole or wale
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole. He already has one of the best singles of the year imo. Plus he didn't gives us a full length project with GREAT material like Sean (Detroit) or Wale (Folarin).
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole, but seans album got the goat features
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole. He already has one of the best singles of the year imo. Plus he didn't gives us a full length project with GREAT material like Sean (Detroit) or Wale (Folarin).

Sean tape kinda been out for awhile now so he should have some ? on deck for real. Kinda weird b/c the tape was dope then it's like he disappeared. No singles or anything off that tape made any waves for real. Kinds seems like he should be grinding harder but i guess that will come when he gets a release date. Folarin was more recent but it worked for Wale in that he has another hit and that probably forced them to give him a release date. Kinda seems like he's the only ? grinding at MMG. But hopefully they both have some dope ? left for their albums.

gonna be interesting to see Wale and cole's 2nd singles. can either of them garner some sort of radio play without a junts for the ladies. a pure club banger or something catchy not female related

how well has bad and power trip done on the charts?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's between Wale or Cole, slight edge to Wale because he taps on good beats (yes shots fired J Cole). Wale needs to chill on the ? songs though.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole
    fell the ? off i wont mention him, his album on MMG sucks ?
    Sean might drop something good if he keeps the sound from his Detroit mixtape, but i have no expectations.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    All 3 will be dope
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Sean tape kinda been out for awhile now so he should have some ? on deck for real. Kinda weird b/c the tape was dope then it's like he disappeared. No singles or anything off that tape made any waves for real. Kinds seems like he should be grinding harder but i guess that will come when he gets a release date. Folarin was more recent but it worked for Wale in that he has another hit and that probably forced them to give him a release date. Kinda seems like he's the only ? grinding at MMG. But hopefully they both have some dope ? left for their albums.

gonna be interesting to see Wale and cole's 2nd singles. can either of them garner some sort of radio play without a junts for the ladies. a pure club banger or something catchy not female related

Power Trip #21 on U.S. Billboard Charts
    Bad #27 on U.S. Billboard Charts
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole, and I don't think it will be close
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    that's what's up for both artists
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Sean album is going to be good and I think he is going to surprise everyone like he did with his Detroit Mixtape.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of the three, probably Wale
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    If Wale outdoes "Folarin", Wale easily.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Power Trip #21 on U.S. Billboard Charts
    Bad #27 on U.S. Billboard Charts

where's guap at?

tumblr_mcw4ov7sIU1rrzoiu.gif
    +_0f29c8117d896f67ed71e31c3f1e6970.gif
    conan-rofl.gif
    tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m76ifjg3vk1r98rtso1_500.gif
    tumblr_lqb4heJr9d1qfkjlm.gif

tumblr_lrawbtNOJk1ql0vcco1_r1_500.gif

give it just another month and the guap remix and it will be higher on the charts. at least sean didn't make a simp single cause word to day day you shouldn't have a simp single anymore. okay maybe marvin gaye and chardonnay sounded simp but hey kanye had 2 verses on it so technically it wasn't a big sean single. okay maybe don't tell me you love me was a simp song but hey at least it wasn't a single. its totally different when you have a simp song and a simp song thats a single.

#FFOE Cole lost
    #RIP Big Sean Alias
    #DayDaylogic

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ the gifs

But foreal though, I think they all will be able to put out great bodies of work
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    sure feels good to talk all positive bout 3 young cats