Hey this dude TJ Sotomayor actually has a civil video...

Options
The Lonious Monk
The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
The guy is entertaining I'll give him that, but a lot of the time he probably overdoes it when he goes in on women. He actually spits some real ? in this video. I wonder he doesn't make more even keeled ? like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMBqB0NIw0o

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he makes like 1000 videos a day... he doesnt wild out in every one...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll add this to the growing list of videos I won't watch.

Unless he's insulting fat ? .
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This video was actually tolerable. He said it isn't his intention to get people to date outside their race but the way he constantly insults black women makes a lot of people think the opposite.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he really hispanic tho?
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he really hispanic tho?

His says his pops is from Panama... I won't get into the whole classification much, but like my lil bro and sister, they are black and im guessing in all 3 cases, raised pretty much like american blacks
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is up with guys being so angry at women? I saw one of his videos before and he made decent points...but I'm not digging all the woman-hate coming from these dudes these days...its kinda ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    his videos be too damn long just to say basic, common sense ?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This n*gga's like a black Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern. I see right through him. He thrives off of controversy. If he would package his message in a more civil manner he wouldn't have that much subscribers. If his detractors would collectively agree to ignore him and his message he'd have to find a new gimmick asap. While they getting worked up, he'll keep making money with these ads...
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Ontopic I didn't agree a 100% but I like the fact he didn't cuss and kept it civil. This brother is playing a personna when he's on that belligerent sh*t.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless he's insulting fat ? .

That vid of him dissing Jill Scott vid is still pure ether.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his videos be too damn long just to say basic, common sense ?

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Muhannad X

he is a ?

a ? ' charlatan
    in the same vein is Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones

preying on the psychological weakness of a certain demographic
    for the sake of profit

Limbaugh, Beck, and Jones prey on the fear,ignorance and bigotry of their conservative base

while "Nephew Ruckus" aim for the self-hating blacks (men in particularly) , that has a chip on their shoulders for black women who refused to give their lame ass the time of day

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Ontopic I didn't agree a 100% but I like the fact he didn't cuss and kept it civil. This brother is playing a personna when he's on that belligerent sh*t.

I think so too. He said it's not his intention to promote interracial dating, but he has more than one video where he is basically calls any black man that is still trying to wife a black woman an idiot. So, either one of those is an act or dude got hurt between this video and the more recent ones and is showing mad emotions.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even notice the profit angle. Sad ? man, I all for being hard on hoes but being hard on women in general is lame as ? , its even more pathetic when you use people's insecurities as a way to profit.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yommy is okay I like his epicrants channel but I disagree on the brotha on alot of things
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised how calm he was and how much sense he made. I am in basic agreement.

But dating black women has not personally worked for me. The fact of the matter is that for a certain type of brother, there will be relatively few black women interested. And if you eliminate the overweight and the single mothers, that relative few is reduced to a precious few. And most likely if you come across one of them, they will make assumptions about you that will frustrate the interaction. At least that is what happens to me.

Let me say that none of what Tommy said (e.g. treating white women better) applies to me.

For those who have had success with black women who you feel are up to your standard, good for you. I recommend sticking with what you're doing.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @a.mann This guy makes his living doing this. He's just playing a character like I said. He thrives on controversy. He ain't doing these youtube vids for free neither. This brother gets money for these ads. His detractors are helping him by allowing him to get under their skin and reacting to him.

If I was you I wouldn't take anything he said to heart...
    I'm surprised how calm he was and how much sense he made. I am in basic agreement.

But dating black women has not personally worked for me. The fact of the matter is that for a certain type of brother, there will be relatively few black women interested. And if you eliminate the overweight and the single mothers, that relative few is reduced to a precious few. And most likely if you come across one of them, they will make assumptions about you that will frustrate the interaction. At least that is what happens to me.

Let me say that none of what Tommy said (e.g. treating white women better) applies to me.

For those who have had success with black women who you feel are up to your standard, good for you. I recommend sticking with what you're doing.
    Weren't you capin' for white abolutionists like Jon Brown in another thread? This post put all that sh*t in perspective.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

ieBpZIN.png?2

i'm pretty sure that megan Vaughn video was scripted. it was one of those ? bang movies or something.