Ladies, Why did Y'all Let Koreans Takeover the Black Hair Industry?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shud stop wearing fake hair period unless they bald headed.i don't mnd perms but these wigs and weaves gotta go somewhere.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    This thread took a turn for the worse around page 3. It started out being about black women making koreans rich but people started going off topic.

This thread ain't even about black women. It's about black people not practising group economics. This is not exclusive to black women.

Black hair care The Korean monopoly pt1 & 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPJoj8iaOCQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjQxFdWciJ4

Watching these vids right now
  • tex001
    tex001 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    It hurts me to read about these Koreans who are stopping black retailers in the US from purchasing black hair products at wholesale to sell retail. Any business that refuses to sell or trade with a people because of their race is practicing racism and there ARE trade laws and regulations in the USA which forbids such practices. If Korean black hair wholesalers are indulging in such racist practices then they must be bought before the courts and dealt with accordingly.

This also sounds like a race hate monopoly which is being waged against black communities in the USA and there are “Monopoly & Mergers” + “Unfair Trading” laws in the US & UK that prohibits such race hate monopolies. If it means litigating against theses Korean black hair wholesalers and breaking up their monopoly and/or putting them OUT OF BUSINESS for unfair trading then that is what black people have to do! Why are black people afraid of using the law to bring these race hate practicing Koreans before the courts?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    tex001 wrote: »
    It hurts me to read about these Koreans who are stopping black retailers in the US from purchasing black hair products at wholesale to sell retail. Any business that refuses to sell or trade with a people because of their race is practicing racism and there ARE trade laws and regulations in the USA which forbids such practices. If Korean black hair wholesalers are indulging in such racist practices then they must be bought before the courts and dealt with accordingly.

This also sounds like a race hate monopoly which is being waged against black communities in the USA and there are “Monopoly & Mergers” + “Unfair Trading” laws in the US & UK that prohibits such race hate monopolies. If it means litigating against theses Korean black hair wholesalers and breaking up their monopoly and/or putting them OUT OF BUSINESS for unfair trading then that is what black people have to do! Why are black people afraid of using the law to bring these race hate practicing Koreans before the courts?

I hear you potna, but what you're saying is asinine as ? . What you're saying is this, "Missa Charlie, Please make those ? eyed Koreans take our money so we can sell products to the self-hatin' hella insecurre negresses so they can make their hair look like your beautiful white woman. Please, Missa Charlie, make'em take our money.

Black women need to stop doing things to their hair that it wasn't meant to do. They need to go the natural route, wear it short like Halle Berry, or just go back to weaving perms unlike they get enough knowledge of self and security to do the former.

First and foremost due to the immense of amount of disrespect the Korean community has shown to black people, (the black woman in particular,) and since we constitute all of their patrons, black people don't have any business spending "nann," a dollar with those muthafuckas ever again just as a matter of principle. We need to follow their lead, step up a distribution network, and exclusively ? with that distribution network and as their doing to us, systematically drive those muthafuckas from the business. Let them sell hair to Chun Li'em.

Second of all black women need to stop doing things to their hair that it wasn't meant to do. They need to go the natural route, wear it short like Halle Berry, or just go back to weaving perms unlike they get enough knowledge of self and security to do the former; however that's to much like right and these ? are more than willing to sacrifice their dignity and self-respect to loo like this:

Aughra_photo.jpg[img][/img]teyana-madea.jpg

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladies, Why did Y'all Koreans to Takeover the Black Hair Industry?

what ? ?
  • Ree4er Madness
    Ree4er Madness Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Man some of yall dudes in here really proving just how WACK and LOST yall are.

Dudes putting these ? with fake ? and weaves on the high chair and saying "well i aint talking about marriage, just beating" WHO GIVES A ? ?? Where do you think all these kids without fathers come from. Probably the same world where birth control is 100% effective.

@lil Loca hit the nail with this one, yall cant come in threads saying one thing for a ? GOAT reaction but your actions in other threads/posts speak otherwise.

Man yall ? disgust me. All power to the people.

If a chick rocking a weave/wig she dont even get a second look from the ? , perms I can work with on short term...but i try to convince all my sisters to love themselves in their natural state, and priase them when they do so.

Word bro...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because these ? eyed muthafuckas are puttin' WWE and MMA holds on hoes bumps.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weaves signify a trait of insecurity 2 me. Used to be an accessory but went left and is now the main focus. Natural all day no matter what it looks like. It can be worked out and appreciated. I'd flex like ? on a hairhat / bad extensions having phone broad. Be yaself.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm natural and I love it. I regret not going natural sooner. Relaxers really aren't good for your hair or health in general.
  • mc#317
    mc#317 Members Posts: 3
    Options

Because black ? are stupid