When Will The Tattoo Movement Finally Run It's Course?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've gone on the record at the IC as being "anti-tat," for females, long story short, I don't like tattoos make a woman sexier, prettier, more seductive, etc. at the least the tat is just there, at most, a tat detracts from her beauty and she loses anywhere from a half to a half-of-a-point on the ten point must scale, but forgive my digression.

My question to the IC is this, when do y'all think this tattoo fad, (and believe me, it's a ? fad,) will start to wane.My boy says in about four to five years. I start in about fifteen to twenty years, when youngsters see the muthafuckas who got these ? in their younger days see who ridiculous that ? looks when the tat isn't touched up and more importantly when the skin starts to sag an wrinkle. Youngsters are going to do the following concerning tats:

1) Not get as many

2) Get them in places that can be covered by clothing.

I also feel that the younger generation are going to associate tattoos with being "old," and shy away from them and since so many people have them (especially older cats,) they way youngsters are going to show that they're different is by not getting a tattoo.

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    edited May 2013
    Options
    WeeZee wrote: »
    Tattoo's are not a fad.
    The art of tattooing has been around for a very long time... Do some research.

The art of tattooing aren't a fad, but EVERYBODY GETTING THEM IS. For example, black people. Black people really didn't ? with tats too heavy. The only black people who got tats were gangbangers and ? who went to the pen. Enter this dude:

52002pac2.png

Did cats have tats before Pac? Yeah, but Pac was the black celebrity dude that I can think of that really heavily tatted.

281x2111.jpg

When these ? come out, it seemed to send a green light for every ? in America to get a tattoo.
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Tattoo placement on females is everything. For example:

This is Hot!
    4e57283520e0abd5c1fdf9598eb14513.jpg

Unless you're a Japanese ninja ? that's nice with a bow, that ? ain't sexy. I said it once and I'll say it again, ? with all of those tats look like the living embodiment of the ceiling at the Sistine Chapel.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    body modification started in West Africa
    West African teenaged girls would get primitive tattoos and scarification done because it was a symbol that they could withstand the pain of childbirth.

Research.
    One thing about the souf... Y'all got some smart ass hoodboogers... *daps*
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    you made the wrong point. everyone getting them is not a fad. being "tatted up" is.bragging about how many you have. waiting for a paycheck to get the next 4 tats sprawled on your neck & chest.

People been gettin tats forever in different ways. the practice of just getting tatoos like its some type of competition and having meaningless tats in weird places. face tats on regular 9-5 ? . thats more of a fad

and it will stop like most things when these ? stop getting ? from it
  • Maximus Rex
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Say no to chest tats ladies....

Co-sign, this powerful post. Tats in the middle of a woman's cleavage looks like:

m_44.jpg

Batman.png

435300_1272996382594_full.jpg

c82a02cd04c5c2703ed018404dbb3daa

? looks like superhero insignia.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    and it will stop like most things when these ? stop getting ? from it

:)) Funny, but oh so true.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on how many tats she has, and where it's located.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    getting ur whole body and face tatted up is a fad now in the rap community smh....cant wait till is dies down
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When kids see their grandparents with them and don't think it's cool anymore.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It can be art... I've seen some really cool ones. But, never plan on getting a tattoo post. Every time I think of one I might like I figure I probably would not like it 30 years from now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    yeah imo Japanese ? is the only girls that seem to CONSISTENTLY do it right:

Japanese+Tattoo+Girl.jpg

but do you see that IRL over here? hell naw, its all these hoes gettin ? ratchet ? inked on em

and any ? gettin these tatts on they neck, hands and forearms must not want a job f'real

Ok y'all know I likes my women thick with a phat ? . But that hefa rightchea is SEXY!!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting tatted tomorrow
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I like how most of you knew what T/S was talking about and dissected what he said
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a former artist, tat's are epic in my opinion. Had I the time I'd have taken up an apprenticeship in somebody's shop. Some folks just get bad artist that give less than flattering designs. But then again, beauty is in the eye's of the beholder, if the owner likes it, what can they do?

? 's hardly a fad, so it ain't going no where.

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angry old ? post
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Do you know how long tattooing has been around? It is not a fad that will fade; it's not a fad.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Polynesian females

Polynesian%20Tattoos%20For%20Women_10.jpg
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've gone on the record at the IC as being "anti-tat," for females, long story short, I don't like tattoos make a woman sexier, prettier, more seductive, etc. at the least the tat is just there, at most, a tat detracts from her beauty and she loses anywhere from a half to a half-of-a-point on the ten point must scale, but forgive my digression.

My question to the IC is this, when do y'all think this tattoo fad, (and believe me, it's a ? fad,) will start to wane.My boy says in about four to five years. I start in about fifteen to twenty years, when youngsters see the muthafuckas who got these ? in their younger days see who ridiculous that ? looks when the tat isn't touched up and more importantly when the skin starts to sag an wrinkle. Youngsters are going to do the following concerning tats:

1) Not get as many

2) Get them in places that can be covered by clothing.

I also feel that the younger generation are going to associate tattoos with being "old," and shy away from them and since so many people have them (especially older cats,) they way youngsters are going to show that they're different is by not getting a tattoo.

Never got this ? .
    If you start getting mad wrinkles your skin is going to look ? up regardless, so who gives a ? if a tattoo is on said skin.