Phillip Brown to the front desk.......

Options
Drew_Ali
Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Social Lounge
Sex Superbug Could Be 'Worse Than AIDS'

An antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea—now considered a superbug—has some analysts saying that the bacteria's effects could match those of AIDS.

"This might be a lot worse than AIDS in the short run because the bacteria is more aggressive and will affect more people quickly," said Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine.

"This is a disaster just waiting to happen," Christianson said. "It's time to do something about it before it explodes. "These superbugs, including the gonorrhea strain, are a health threat. We need to move now before it gets out of hand."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100685883

Homage:

http://youtu.be/2cqe2VmxUiM

Phillip Brown to the front desk....... 9 votes

Stay strapped........
100%
hautekingblaze84unspoken_respectCashmoneyDuxSleepwalkingInJapanonetoughmiracleKingFreemanDrew_AliGhost313 9 votes
I'll try one or two..........
0%

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully it's so aggressive, anyone who gets it ends up dying rather quickly.

It would make it hard to spread.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    Its stay strapped regardless unless you've been with someone longterm and even then...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    When I hit the club...
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Hopefully it's so aggressive, anyone who gets it ends up dying rather quickly.

It would make it hard to spread.

"Getting gonorrhea from this strain might put someone into septic shock and death in a matter of days," Christianson said. "This is very dangerous."

"It's an emergency situation," said William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors. "As time moves on, it's getting more hazardous."

• Drew_Ali
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    This gonorrhea strain, HO41, was discovered in Japan two years ago in a 31-year-old female sex worker who had been screened in 2009. The bacteria has since been found in Hawaii, California and Norway.

Gonorrhea.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    this makes me wana watch contagion & stay in the house for a few months :(
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane it's almost summer, bishes wearing next to nothing, and I wanna smash everything moving...but when I think of these super STD's I'm glad I got my bishes I can raw w/o no worries.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gonorrhea went to the hyperbolic time chamber and aint scared of no antibiotics.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    voted "this excellent reference has made me go listen to Death Certificate again"

...wait, that just made me feel old as hell. ? this thread!
  • merchant of dreams
    merchant of dreams Members Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is some crazy ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    Damn this is why I stick to the same women for a long time, less to worry about
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

those same women might spend a night with the wrong dude. lol

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay strapped........
    jay83 wrote: »

those same women might spend a night with the wrong dude. lol

Damn might be time to wife a chick then......psych
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It be them girls with the pretty face and the pretty rides
    Pretty thighs but what about they insides
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    voted "this excellent reference has made me go listen to Death Certificate again"

...wait, that just made me feel old as hell. ? this thread!

you know damn well you wasn't listening to Death Certificate, that ? was to black and strong for you...

more like Young MC, Marky Mark and C&C Music Factory
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What have u done stuck your ? in
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    you know damn well you wasn't listening to Death Certificate, that ? was to black and strong for you...
    more like Young MC, Marky Mark and C&C Music Factory
    this attempt to trash talk indicates to me that you're feeling embarrassed about having some of those listed items in your collection. also, sorry that i have been rocking an exhaustive Ice Cube discography for decades? just how i was raised, i suppose.

ps. like i, of all posters, am not all about any album including "Man's Best Friend."