• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album ain't bad.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    "When he came to you with the record, did you have a sense of what needed to be done?

Initially, he thought there were going to be 16 songs on the album. But that first day, before he even asked me to work on it, I said, “Maybe you should make it more concise. Maybe this is two albums. Maybe this is just the first half.” That was one of the first breakthroughs. Kanye was like, “That’s what I came here today to hear! It could be 10 songs!”

So there might be another Yeezus in the pipeline?

Might be."

maaaaaaannnn fuckk Rick Rubin....

tumblr_m6ozvqtjmc1ryq6c9o1_500.gif

don't say that...that version of Yeezus is probably the one ? in this forum would like..the "easy hits, melodic songs" version he scrapped

I doubt it. Kanye is Gone
    & He ain't Striving or riding on chromes this time.

Kanye been Gone since LR

Womp Womp Womp
  • Lebong James
    Options
    For my 1,000th post id like to thank the real ? itt

Y'all know who u are.

Lebong for ROTY
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing i'm waiting on now is that Chopped and Not Slopped drop
  • Lebong James
    edited June 2013
    Options
    What is hip-hop? Hip-hop used to be about being fearless and now it's all about being afraid. It used to be about standing out, now it's all about fitting in. I studied rap. I studied the greats. I studied the game kinda like a boxing coach... No one thought that I would get played anyway so I just made the songs I wanted to hear the most because I figured at least I could play 'em in my car if they never blew up.Call me any name you want: arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist. Whatever you can think of, BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL!

-Kanye West
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Guilt trip my favorite song at the moment.
  • Lebong James
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Guilt trip my favorite song at the moment.

same, that cudi bridge is beautiful
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is hip-hop? Hip-hop used to be about being fearless and now it's all about being afraid. It used to be about standing out, now it's all about fitting in. I studied rap. I studied the greats. I studied the game kinda like a boxing coach... No one thought that I would get played anyway so I just made the songs I wanted to hear the most because I figured at least I could play 'em in my car if they never blew up.Call me any name you want: arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist. Whatever you can think of, BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL!

-Kanye West

Yeeeezy 4 Prez!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bound is the truth
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options

-Kanye West

This ? is so beautiful, somebody pass me a e-Tissue
  • Lebong James
    Options

-Kanye West

This ? is so beautiful, somebody pass me a e-Tissue

i got u breh

tissues1.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When he came to you with the record, did you have a sense of what needed to be done?

Initially, he thought there were going to be 16 songs on the album. But that first day, before he even asked me to work on it, I said, “Maybe you should make it more concise. Maybe this is two albums. Maybe this is just the first half.” That was one of the first breakthroughs. Kanye was like, “That’s what I came here today to hear! It could be 10 songs!”

So there might be another Yeezus in the pipeline?

Might be."

maaaaaaannnn fuckk Rick Rubin....

tumblr_m6ozvqtjmc1ryq6c9o1_500.gif

don't say that...that version of Yeezus is probably the one ? in this forum would like..the "easy hits, melodic songs" version he scrapped

I doubt it. Kanye is Gone
    & He ain't Striving or riding on chromes this time.

Kanye been Gone since LR

Womp Womp Womp
    "Sorry Mr West is gone.."

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guilt Trip, Blood on the Leaves and New Slaves the only songs left on the playlist. But those tracks go hard as ? nh
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soo....this album kinda came and went huh?
  • Nah Son
    Options
    I'm bumpin couple songs New Slaves, Send It Up and Guilt Trip is good the rest is meh

I'm In It is probably the worst Kanye song ever
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I like I'm in it. Reminds me of hell of a life with its over the top sexual lyrics. Only song I skip like that is hold my liquor cuz idk too much going on. Bound 2 is a classic. Blood on the leaves my ? . And black skinheads is just wow. I hate I am a ? and hold my liquor
  • Nah Son
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yeah I forgot Blood On The Leaves i bump that one too

Yall can flag me all ya want but I dont ? with that Im In It ? wack
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't really been inclined to listen to the album since the week it dropped...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea I can ? with like 3 - 4 tracks the rest will be forgotten
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the album was solid. I Am a ? had the potential....good beat..........but all that screaming and semi-corny lyrics ? it up. Bound 2 is dope but the sample get's tiring after a while...

Blood on the Leaves and On Sight are my favorites. Cant Handle My Liquor has a sick guitar solo
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    klc's response for the sample used on blood on the leaves. not much but dope what he had to say about magic after he heard the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e72rnUbBNxM#at=321