"RATCHET, TURNUP, MOLLY" the first single off the Turnup Twinz HOT 97's Rosenberg got bars?

Options
runningwolf1980
runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Yolo AKA Fat Montana is my favorite rapper now.
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    Lil Yolo AKA Fat Montana is my favorite rapper now.

lol nah i like lil moca
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these the crackas that run NY radio... they think y'all r monkeys and push the ? to mock your culture...
    laugh it up...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jews laughin in our faces as they ruin hip-hop, might as well get a few giggles right along wit em...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's suppose to be funny.. too many feelings this early in the morning
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

and minstrel shows were supposed to b entertaining... u ? have no self-respect...
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The point is (imo) they are showing how easy it is to make a video and song with keywords, that kids latch on to, without having any talent. Basically that fans will go for anything with a, trap beat, drug references, braggadocious lyrics "sumn sumn bugatti". What's crazy is people are getting mad at the jew, but not at the lil ? putting this type of ? in demand.

*Waits for the conspiracy talk*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    The point is (imo) they are showing how easy it is to make a video and song with keywords, that kids latch on to, without having any talent. Basically that fans will go for anything with a, trap beat, drug references, braggadocious lyrics "sumn sumn bugatti". What's crazy is people are getting mad at the jew, but not at the lil ? putting this type of ? in demand.

so u think its profound that they r "pointing out" the obvious?
    u think they have some point they r trying to make?
    they r the ones who play all that ? ... they just making fun of blacks as they have through out history...
    if u ignore history and context, this is hilarious... I guess...
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol exactly. They're mocking a certain genre of rap and even though rosenberg gets on my ? nerves he's never been shy about saying what he does or doesn't like when it comes to hip-hop. It's just a joke don't matter what race made it
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I can see both sides of the argument. On one end Rosenberg has been known to state his displeasure with the current state of mainstream hip hop. This could be him mocking them and showing how easy it is to make those kinds of records.
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

so u think its profound that they r "pointing out" the obvious?
    u think they have some point they r trying to make?
    they r the ones who play all that ? ... they just making fun of blacks as they have through out history...
    if u ignore history and context, this is hilarious... I guess...

Stopitfive to early. I didn't say ? about profound, but I do get the point. I don't think it's funny but I get it. It's hip hop satire. For better or worse these dudes have a voice in the hip hop community. Besides more white people do that fool ass ? than blacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6Ho8ylrOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlydTf5bJdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U

Tumblr ass rappers, are the butt of the joke not blacks.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    u ? dont stand for nothing, thats why ? is the way it is...
    y'all too eager to look for the good in these crackas despite what theyve done...
    but, I'm bugging... laugh it up while they continue to ? hip hop and mock u for liking their product...
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they put Mr street meat cee in the video?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahaha this is so funny but so true. you turn on the radio or go to the clubs and these are the types of songs that will get played
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all too eager to look for the good in these crackas despite what theyve done...
    but, I'm bugging... laugh it up while they continue to ? hip hop and mock u for liking their product...

but he says it to ? face though! Why is it okay for someone who's black to mock the culture but not for someone white? So we don't have white rappers? Fans are fans. ? white people buy more music and show up to more shows than ? do. They can say whatever the ? they feel about hip-hop. I'll never understand this "white man mocking us ? " in 2013 when he's A HIP-HOP FAN. He works at a HIP-HOP RADIO STATION...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

but he says it to ? face though! Why is it okay for someone who's black to mock the culture but not for someone white? So we don't have white rappers? Fans are fans. ? white people buy more music and show up to more shows than ? do. They can say whatever the ? they feel about hip-hop. I'll never understand this "white man mocking us ? " in 2013 when he's A HIP-HOP FAN. He works at a HIP-HOP RADIO STATION...

so u feel like they have ownership of hip hop so they should b allowed to critique it and mock it?
    ok, cool...
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    No. I just know when and what to fight for rather than making imaginary vendettas about ? that ain't there. I'm to smart to not use my head, instead of always thinking everything is a attack on my race and manhood. That type of ? will have you standing there swinging on air, because ain't nothing there, while it's a "real" war going on.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2013
    Options

*deleted post*
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    Options

tumblr_m5bk3yum9C1qlvyrj.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Scarface was right...
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    Scarface was right...

About what?