The Official Battle Thread 2k13 (every single battle, every single day)

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-b-sea.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1472825_582504601837920_1325990817_n.jpg[/img]
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Rap Battle: @OOMBA TV & MCWAR Presents Arsonal Vs Big T at #BattleMania NYE Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMlXhiZMs9E
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Get Myers on a big stage NOW...not now but RIGHT NOW...might have been the best battle I seen this year...too many quotables from both...can't even say who won this ? (i liked Myers 3rd better but the first two were dead even lol at the ? saying I got a scholarship to hell)...you know you doing it when your opponent hype off your bars like a viewer...THAT'S how you ? battle
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    New slogan:

#willbaryalifeaway
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Myers done inspire a ? to work on his bars
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Myers got serious bars ....... good battle but Mils didn't get one round ....... Nitty Rum gave Myers a better battle
    Smack needs to get Myers on a card ...... and Nitty ..... URL needs new spitters
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's cool that yall peep how nasty Danny is...Some ? ? on battle rappers that they heard of cuz they ain't "top tier"
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Danny myers is a ? ....yikes
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I wasnt too eager to watch the dna vs miles battle, but damn. Thats the best ive seen dna in a minute. He had some light bars (if i hear another mf say "u better sit calm(sitcom) then name 100 shows ima ? a ? ) , but he had alot of dope bars too ( chris webber tech line was crazy) , and he's definitely top 5 off the top of the head, glad he made up for those freestyles he did against magic that didnt make sense.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I never peeped that Danny Myers dude. he is nice, but IDK how well his rapid style would look on the big stage.

I'm done though he said "blot that ? like Alpaca" from American Gangster

? it give him a shot at that big stage

Hold up though that other dude nice too.That crane karate ? was nuts

it's jack Nickelson not jack Nickelous though
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I never peeped that Danny Myers dude. he is nice, but IDK how well his rapid style would look on the big stage.

I'm done though he said "blot that ? like Alpaca" from American Gangster

? it give him a shot at that big stage

Hold up though that other dude nice too.That crane karate ? was nuts

it's jack Nickelson not jack Nickelous though
    Might have been talking bout the golfer Jack Nicklaus
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nah he meant to say nickelson, he just ? up. He ? up the " i got that ? changed " he meant to say "trained" , i knew what he meant tho. Its hard to remember all ur rhymes and not ? up a few lines.

I gave mills round 2, and danny 1 and 3. Damn, this ? just gave us 2 of the best battles of the year, props to danny myers.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "A lima bean in a time machine: i'll make you a vegetable in the future."
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Danny Myers is now my favorite battle rapper...not only does he have bars for days but his enthusiasm is contagious..u can't help but like that ? pause...btw those 2 curly haired ? in the crowd were gorgeous...I couldn't keep my eyes off the one a the blonde hair
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Danny Myers is now my favorite battle rapper...not only does he have bars for days but his enthusiasm is contagious..u can't help but like that ? pause...btw those 2 curly haired ? in the crowd were gorgeous...I couldn't keep my eyes off the one a the blonde hair

Wasnt LottaZay ya favorite last week? Then b4 that Daylyt?

We aint got beef but you cheerleading for a different team erry week bruh .. At least they quality rappers.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

Wasnt LottaZay ya favorite last week? Then b4 that Daylyt?

We aint got beef but you cheerleading for a different team erry week bruh .. At least they quality rappers.
    I ve stated in this thread that I can't ? w Daylyt cuz of his antics....anyway I pretty much got up on Myers these past 2 weeks.Had I heard from him before he d had been my man nh.....plus this ? like boxing lol every body was ? w Broner til he got ktfo then they moved on
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My current top 5 still the same

lotta zay
    magic
    jc
    red
    ill will

But ....

Kg the poet
    danny myers
    the african lookin ? (cant think of his name)
    HA double
    Danja zone

Are all gonna be a problem soon.

Daylyt and Clips are wildcards, they're capable of being the best alive but u just never know what ur gon get.
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's cool that yall peep how nasty Danny is...Some ? ? on battle rappers that they heard of cuz they ain't "top tier"

Half the ppl I like arent top tier. ..u mad cuz I didn't agree wit ur bill collector > holla statement? Internet ? smh.. I clearly asked what brought on this Change in danny myers because to me he was a ? vs jay rell...? outta here

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    My current top 5 still the same

lotta zay
    magic
    jc
    red
    ill will

But ....

Kg the poet
    danny myers
    the african lookin ? (cant think of his name)
    HA double
    Danja zone

Are all gonna be a problem soon.

Daylyt and Clips are wildcards, they're capable of being the best alive but u just never know what ur gon get.

Forgot Loaded Lux goldie!

Lux Bless bruh!
  • _Goldie_
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thats my alltime list lol

1. Lux
    2.Hollow
    3.Verb

I dont even mention those dudes, kinda like if someone asked who's my favorite rappers in the game, i wouldnt even mention nas ,jay, em, they're on a different level lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Deadman @ DaRiddler/ YG

But he got bodied by Remy D

My top 10 right now in no order

LottaZay
    Pass
    Remy D
    Charlie Clips
    Bmagic
    100 Bulletz
    Ored
    Tay Roc
    KG The Poet
    YK

All time
    Supernatural
    Lux
    MC Juice
    Soul Khan
    Sevah
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    HELL NOOOOOOOOo lol , i hate that ? 's style, i wanna personally body this ? in a battle. I was talkin bout brizz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbp6NtlJGd0

And i forgot to mention swave, once mfs stop duckin him and he starts battlin higher caliber battlers he'll prolly end up in my top 5 or so
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Half the ppl I like arent top tier. ..u mad cuz I didn't agree wit ur bill collector > holla statement? Internet ? smh.. I clearly asked what brought on this Change in danny myers because to me he was a ? vs jay rell...? outta here

Sometimes you need that ass whooping to unleash that beast out of you. Look at Tay Rock after Charlie Clips, Charlie Clips after Bmagic, Bmagic after Real Deal (some of you will disagree but it is what it is).
This discussion has been closed.