DRC!!! where ya at?!?!? Dolphin ? Cave locations.

Options

Comments

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You know how long it took me to teach the dolphin to suck my ? without vibrating it off?"

Lmaoooo

Can't beat the original line by Dave though

Classic
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey! Par 4 da course I mean if u smashing ya sister and cousin like it's normal hell dolphins r food! Literally! Heard Goats got that GOAT ? ! Ask a white farmer.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo the first two pages got me cryin :joy:
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is wrong on so many levels
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In certain dolphin species, namely Bottlenose, female vaginal tracts secrete an organic chemical while mating that allow a male to orgasm for as long as the ? remains within the vaginal tract, resulting in multiple continuous ejaculations.

This is speculated to increase chances of fertilization for each act of reproduction. It has been tested and proven in controlled environments that this same organic chemical produces identical effects in similar dolphin species, and in mammals with less than sufficient genetic disparity, including primate and primate families.

Due to a combination of carbon compounds and other organically produced enzymes, the chemical maintains properties that effectively eliminate the 'refractory period' wherein the male ? involuntarily becomes and remains flaccid for a varying amount of time, during which ? is physically impossible. It is hypothesized that a male could remain united, the ? within the vaginal tract, for potentially up to several hours at a time. While this would result in a constant state of orgasm and resulting ? for the hypothesized period of several hours, it is unlikely that either the male or female would remain in this state for such an extended period of time. This would also have the negative side-effect of significantly lowering the males sperm count, due to the constant state of ? , resulting in an indeterminate hiatus from successful reproduction until the sperm count of the male returned to the standard level of fertile sperm.

SOURCE: http://namsla.wikidot.com/dolphin-?

Bruuuuuuuuh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    In certain dolphin species, namely Bottlenose, female vaginal tracts secrete an organic chemical while mating that allow a male to orgasm for as long as the ? remains within the vaginal tract, resulting in multiple continuous ejaculations.

This is speculated to increase chances of fertilization for each act of reproduction. It has been tested and proven in controlled environments that this same organic chemical produces identical effects in similar dolphin species, and in mammals with less than sufficient genetic disparity, including primate and primate families.

Due to a combination of carbon compounds and other organically produced enzymes, the chemical maintains properties that effectively eliminate the 'refractory period' wherein the male ? involuntarily becomes and remains flaccid for a varying amount of time, during which ? is physically impossible. It is hypothesized that a male could remain united, the ? within the vaginal tract, for potentially up to several hours at a time. While this would result in a constant state of orgasm and resulting ? for the hypothesized period of several hours, it is unlikely that either the male or female would remain in this state for such an extended period of time. This would also have the negative side-effect of significantly lowering the males sperm count, due to the constant state of ? , resulting in an indeterminate hiatus from successful reproduction until the sperm count of the male returned to the standard level of fertile sperm.

Bruuuuuuuuh

why'd i jus read this!!? smmfh
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruuuuuuuuh

How long before America starts to sell this or create a knockoff
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    If youd ? an animal, i see no moral reason stopping you from ? a child. And youre probably ? as well.

? a dolphin? those ? are dtf..
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skyy-John.gif

This whole thread
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there are any more ? left on this site, I apologize.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    when I read the original post and saw Miami dolphin ? caves and north carolina I thought they was talking about nfl teams. don't tell me this ? is going on in my own back yard. i'm looking at everybody in dade county with suspicion now.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruuuuuuuuh

sounds like fire
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    If there are any more ? left on this site, I apologize.

There aren't
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Skyy-John.gif

This whole thread

I've been asking since like 2012, where is this gif from lmao
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

Bruuuuuuuuh

sounds like fire

Bruh I hate to say it, but it's true.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread keeps giving and giving...

? .

Had you said Holy ? , that would've been a funny double entendre
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    If youd ? an animal, i see no moral reason stopping you from ? a child. And youre probably ? as well.

Not ? if they wanted but let me stop playin thats scary asf
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Skyy-John.gif

This whole thread

I've been asking since like 2012, where is this gif from lmao

https://youtu.be/npviUaIn_d4

Its just about the only thing good about the video Lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Aye..... So y'all saying if a human were to have sex with these dolphins, the human would have multiple orgasms?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye..... So y'all saying if a human were to have sex with these dolphins, the human would have multiple orgasms?

While limp my ? .......
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? forget that a tail flip from a dolphin would knock their whole lower body off or fling them out to sea with a broke pelvis