Can i ask women a serious question about accountability with relationships? *a lil long read*

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I just watched this video. Laughed my ass off. But what i noticed is how receptive alot of women have been/are on this video or similar kind of videos saying stuff like "Awww, cool couple. I would love to be in a relationship like that", "Aww, he's funny & charismatic", "Couples forget to have fun like this nowadays"..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM0ENUCO5I

However, this is not the man those same women saying those things would pick. Also, that's TV. You're only a minute of their or anyone else (ie. Obama couple, Jay-Z & Beyonce etc.) and think y'all got it figured. All you doing is being superficial, judging what you see on the surface. This guy would've been a "lame" to alot of women out there. If not that just friendzone'd the ? out. Yet when he recieves a status of sorts (money, fame, percieved acceptance by others in your eyes etc.) then y'all want the guy or the same relationship chemistry he brings.

Is is cuz y'all think a PERCIEVED (by y'all!) SOCIAL status/acceptance is another form of potential protection?

Now, my point is..

These is the man black women (being specific in this case women all over do the same!) usually pick..

1.) tumblr_me89flAZ9K1rm7lmuo1_500.jpg

2.) blackman-tats.jpg

3.) lakeythekid.jpg

Now the odds of any of these gentlemen being what some of you birds want in a relationship are slim, yet they always have females attention. Of course you can be a fun guy even with all of this but the odds are extremelly slim.

My final point and question is, where's the accountability?

It's almost as if you want one thing, keep going for something else just so you can complain about it like your mother, grandmother and friends do. Some of you never dig through the cracks and the surface it's almost always about the perception of what you THINK a dude is around his friends and if it LOOKS believable you'll believe it. What about his actions? What about his skills as a husband/father? What if he ain't the tough guy you PERCIEVE him to be, and can't give you the protection you're lookin for? What if he still lives an old mentality that doesn't fit yours? Etc.

Yes, men do it too. But men don't request MARRIAGE and KIDS only to go out to the strip clubs to find their mate there. Men usually want sex so therefor they go for it where it's at (ie. most clubs etc.).

Yet men still always gets blame as the reason why alot of relationships doesn't work. My thing is what is it about alot of you women out there that don't see or notice what you do yourselves? It's a very common trait with y'all. Is it cuz women usually gets pampered with & get over-protected by family members compared to the boys? What is it.

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The king is the first at fault
  • CirocObama
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

Right there you basically provig my point ain't you? Even tho i understand what you're trying to say go a lil' deeper if you can.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Black women seem like they are intent on sabotaging the race. Many black men have their issues too, but there are no other women from other races who make bad choices in men to anything like the same extent. It's not even close.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    okay, no women wants that first guy, only the ? do. and the third guys is just ehhh. guy number 2 could get it tho lol

so you are upset that women like attractive guys or what? i'm not following

I'm not upset i'm asking a question, you know what we're supposed to do when we're on a forum.

@Top Cat @ CC_Poncho

C'mon, gotta do better than that.
  • FourEfil
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Right there you basically provig my point ain't you? Even tho i understand what you're trying to say go a lil' deeper if you can.
    Media molds the mind of how most of the 'act' females today 9/10 the owner is a male, a king. If you were to reverse this, you either would take out the king, or teach the said female, to follow another..you.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Top Cat wrote: »
    why u posting pics of shirtless ? ?

scust

Word.......? could have explained this ? without the ? nudes. Now I have to hit him with this.......

Awesome thread. .........keep up the good work.

Probably flag all his post for a week as well.

first mister cee, then bawse d lox admits to taking showers with his grown relatives, and now this

scust
  • CirocObama
    Options
    @Undefeatable

Appreciate the straight answer my man/girl. Why do you think they never get as much blame tho? I you could take a guess.

@Skyler White @kai_valya

That's your opinion and it's cool but you guys are living in la la land if you think alot of those type of men don't get alooooot of female attention.

I mean how can y'all honestly ask those questions and then wonder why we're seeing so many dudes dress and style themselves in funny ways these days? One thing y'all gotta realize is that most men will play the part to get the ? . Not saying them dudes can't be ? just talking in general.

Watch when the "thug appeal" becomes popular with women. Watch any of your relatives/kids/dudes in your enviroment change a complete 180. So the point is guys like that definitely get aloot of female attention.

Being "tatted up" is actually a "cool" thing to women these days for one..
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    dudes wife in the video could get it
    thats all i got to contribute to this thread
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? . I was ready to engage in civil conversation, then I see some shirtless ? and I'm like leaving.gif

Women gonna be women, men gonna be men.

Do YOU and you will soon give no ? about how others carry on.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2013
    Options

Media molds the mind of how most of the 'act' females today 9/10 the owner is a male, a king. If you were to reverse this, you either would take out the king, or teach the said female, to follow another..you.

Okay but that's a skewed way of looking at it.

I mean even in house holds. When a father isn't around and the kid turns bad the absent father gets blamed while the mother go free (in most cases). I was literally raised by my mother and her only. No family what so ever in the same country yet i never got in any trouble or nothing and always knew how to respect everybody and always look beyond the surface. Partly cuz of myself and partly cuz of her. Had i turned out bad tho the blame would've been "Ahh, he was raised without a father" wouldn't it?

When women act slorish out there everybody says "She didn't have a father". But if she turns out "great" (relative term) then the mother is treated as the gawd. When any reasonible person knows that whether you turned out ? up or great it's still 25% due to the father, 25% du to the mother and the other 50% to yourself and other circumstances, right?

My thing is are women always supposed to be shielded for accountability?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

scust

This is why.
    CirocObama wrote:
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.
    But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.
    Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.
    So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absence of a father figure maybe...?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn. this didnt go well
  • FourEfil
    Options

Okay but that's a skewed way of looking at it.

I mean even in house holds. When a father isn't around and the kid turns bad the absent father gets blamed while the mother go free (in most cases). I was literally raised by my mother and her only. No family what so ever in the same country yet i never got in any trouble or nothing and always knew how to respect everybody and always look beyond the surface. Partly cuz of myself and partly cuz of her. Had i turned out bad tho the blame would've been "Ahh, he was raised without a father" wouldn't it?

When women act slorish out there everybody says "She didn't have a father". But if she turns out "great" (relative term) then the mother is treated as the gawd. When any reasonible person knows that whether you turned out ? up or great it's still 25% due to the father, 25% du to the mother and the other 50% to yourself and other circumstances, right?

My thing is are women always supposed to be shielded for accountability?
    Not always. That's what you have to install for your relationship
  • CirocObama
    Options
    Black women seem like they are intent on sabotaging the race. Many black men have their issues too, but there are no other women from other races who make bad choices in men to anything like the same extent. It's not even close.

i can hit troll too ?
    okay, no women wants that first guy, only the ? do. and the third guys is just ehhh. guy number 2 could get it tho lol

so you are upset that women like attractive guys or what? i'm not following

I'm not upset i'm asking a question, you know what we're supposed to do when we're on a forum.

@Top Cat @ CC_Poncho

C'mon, gotta do better than that.

so what are you asking exactly? cuz it's not really clear in the o/p

are you saying only unattractive/non-fit guys can be charming and nice and have the kind of relationship like the guy in the video?

What i'm asking is clearly in the thread title, women and their role in accountbility when it comes to relationship and why there is so much lack of it when it comes to who they pick, how it turns out and everything between.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2013
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

scust

This is why.

Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.
    But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.
    Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

Yeah i was the man that day. Btw how can men act so insecure about that like anyone is forcing yall to peep the photos and when i specifically asked WOMEN..lol. What y'all doing in here?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    That's some young girl ? . They feel that they can get the guy they want and hope that he'll change overtime.

Older women knows what they want and what they will and won't tolerate.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

scust

This is why.

scust at this
    he prolly was a pink sperm cell
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    source thread: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491075/universal-records-to-release-biggie-and-jay-zs-music-on-cassette-tapes-for-jailed-inmates/p2

scust

This is why.

CirocObama wrote:
    Thnx for keeping that quote in your rollerdex.

Man, my long john silver used to be swoll for that ? D'Wayne (no ? ).
    "BoldChild wrote:
    You say some ? ? on here, you ain't gonna ever get away from it.

The IC never forgets.
    So you're saying you've never caught thickness from watching rappers? I dont believe that.

The rap game is full of testerone and since most of us don't have daddies we kinda look for that in them. Wouldn't you wanna have somebody as skrong and intelligent as 50 Cent to protect you? I dont need a woman's hole to get off. A(ss) hole is a(ss) hole at the end of the day.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    @Undefeatable

Appreciate the straight answer my man/girl. Why do you think they never get as much blame tho? I you could take a guess.

@Skyler White @kai_valya

That's your opinion and it's cool but you guys are living in la la land if you think alot of those type of men don't get alooooot of female attention.

I mean how can y'all honestly ask those questions and then wonder why we're seeing so many dudes dress and style themselves in funny ways these days? One thing y'all gotta realize is that most men will play the part to get the ? . Not saying them dudes can't be ? just talking in general.

Watch when the "thug appeal" becomes popular with women. Watch any of your relatives/kids/dudes in your enviroment change a complete 180. So the point is guys like that definitely get aloot of female attention.

Being "tatted up" is actually a "cool" thing to women these days for one..

so you're mad that we like the buff, fine guys because a lot of other women like them too?

oh and you're also asserting that ? dress ? now cuz hoes like it? wtf and lmao

you seem a little confused there pal

Okay, i see what you're trying to do.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Basically, the thinking is that the fault lies with the man for lacking whatever it is that black women find appealing, or having something that BW find unappealing, even if few women of other races would make the same judgment about whatever it is.