Options
Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LILLcpO88&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a PS3 game right?
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaay i can drive 275 different iterations if the skyline again!!!

woooohoooo!!!
    Lol so true when they only need is 6 different skylines.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should've made this a PS4 game. The next XBOX is heavily rumored to be launching with Forza 5. Forza has already been better than Gran Turismo for years now...now they putting GT5 directly up against a next gen Forza? Good luck with that...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    GT5 sold over 10 million, how much did Forza sell again? Can't be competition when you dominate that way. Also games on separate consoles are not in competition. Nobody gives a damn about Forza anyway rofl.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how much did _______ sell again? Can't be competition when you dominate that way.

Remember this.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    They should've made this a PS4 game. The next XBOX is heavily rumored to be launching with Forza 5. Forza has already been better than Gran Turismo for years now...now they putting GT5 directly up against a next gen Forza? Good luck with that...

The extras (showroom/paintjob/rice mode etc.) is what is better. Driving physics on GT is still better than Forza.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

woooohoooo!!!

From an enthusiast/racer view ........ this is a false statement ....... while there are 4 modern day GT-R models of Skyline, there are many different variants as regards to individual cars. GTS models, GT-R's, V-Specs and then you go into different race specs as certain race series have their own criteria and then you have the models produced by various race/tuner shops (Nismo/Top Secret/Jun/Takarta etc.).

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

woooohoooo!!!

From an enthusiast/racer view ........ this is a false statement ....... while there are 4 modern day GT-R models of Skyline, there are many different variants as regards to individual cars. GTS models, GT-R's, V-Specs and then you go into different race specs as certain race series have their own criteria and then you have the models produced by various race/tuner shops (Nismo/Top Secret/Jun/Takarta etc.).
    oh trust me I know a thing a 2 about various models of GT-R's from V spec II Nur ,M spec with MIdnight purple paint etc I just think is trivial to have that many Skyline GT-R's in a game when you can put the best version of each model and call it a day.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

woooohoooo!!!

oh trust me I know a thing a 2 about various models of GT-R's from V spec II Nur ,M spec with MIdnight purple paint etc I just think is trivial to have that many Skyline GT-R's in a game when you can put the best version of each model and call it a day.

That's true ...... but look at it this way, I may be an old JGTC head and want a Calsonic in my collection. You might be a SuperGT and like the Autobacs version. It's just choices. You choose the ones you want and ignore the others. I always buy a few. One Gun Metal R32 GT-R and set it up like the one I had and a few of the top garages models.