IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsD wrote: »
    i change the babies ? diapers on @du_du pillow no towel on a regular and just wet wipe any spillage... can you say pink eye ? !!!!

Its bad when you get ethered by your own wife in front of other people.

Thats them DU type ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I wish the damn Playoffs were already over with

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Crude_
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Must be an OKC fan.....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i change the babies ? diapers on @du_du pillow no towel on a regular and just wet wipe any spillage... can you say pink eye ? !!!!

lol.. was waiting for this..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back when I use to work at Taco Bell in 97', this angry white guy rolled up in our drive thru early in the morning cursing at us. We wasn't even open yet. I opened the window, and this muthafucca was mad that his Mexican pizza wasn't made right...THE NIGHT BEFORE. Then this ? had the nerve to threaten us, and demanded we remake it.

@ it up...*evil grin*. My coworker slapped the beans on the bottom crust, and my supervisor AND my homeboy hacked up a large lougie, spat on it, and mixed it in wit the beans and the other ingredients. Then my other coworker licked the bottom of the top crust, and topped it off.
    Supervisor gave it back to his wit a devilish grin on her face.

@ wit the employees @s will be given.

#gettingitoffmychest@2:13am

• reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Back when I use to work at Taco Bell in 97', this angry white guy rolled up in our drive thru early in the morning cursing at us. We wasn't even open yet. I opened the window, and this muthafucca was mad that his Mexican pizza wasn't made right...THE NIGHT BEFORE. Then this ? had the nerve to threaten us, and demanded we remake it.

@ it up...*evil grin*. My coworker slapped the beans on the bottom crust, and my supervisor AND my homeboy hacked up a large lougie, spat on it, and mixed it in wit the beans and the other ingredients. Then my other coworker licked the bottom of the top crust, and topped it off.
    Supervisor gave it back to his wit a devilish grin on her face.

@ wit the employees @s will be given.

#gettingitoffmychest@2:13am

Bruh Taco bell hasnt been sounding good lately but you just ruined that ? for me
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? once smashed a pint glass in my face almost losing sight in my left eye. He's the reason his kid brother is living a life on wheels.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

I HATE ? PIKEYS!!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is going to get shot...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Hey you, just wanna say you got a kick ass husband.

^^She'd know since they PM and skype together all the time.

Not that I'm snitching.

i read @du_du PM's...the only one that has a real crush on him is @conflict #gettingthingsoffmychest

you think you're cute, I get it

you're the gf wife, I get it

Don't associate me with ? ?

Threats n promises.

Fixed
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like everyone else refuse to acknowledge that I read ametokun(sp) post.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I once masturbated to my sisters friend as she was asleep on the couch. She woke up and saw me stroking and went back to sleep.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gona hang with a ic female before the upgrade..

My brother used to do ? like bring home mcdonalds n eat in front of me(i was 15 wit no money) so i used to shave my ? with his beard trimmer.

Man when i was 19 living wit a friend i got kicked out my moms.:.i got tired of sleeping on the couch..so i asked ny friend if we could share a room nh bring a extra bed n there...he was like naw but u can n my sis room...i was like wtf...his sis was 13/14 n she had some big tittays doggie...she used to wake up at 5 am n i woke up one morning n she was butt ass naked by my feet of the bed...n when she realized i woke up n ran out the room...she used to do weird ? like in the hallway smell me...used to bend over n her shirt would fall down...wear these lil shorts n stick her butt out

I was bouta end up on catch a predator...i was like naw...n i didnt wana be homeless..
  • Crude_
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I was gona hang with a ic female before the upgrade..

My brother used to do ? like bring home mcdonalds n eat in front of me(i was 15 wit no money) so i used to shave my ? with his beard trimmer.

Man when i was 19 living wit a friend i got kicked out my moms.:.i got tired of sleeping on the couch..so i asked ny friend if we could share a room nh bring a extra bed n there...he was like naw but u can n my sis room...i was like wtf...his sis was 13/14 n she had some big tittays doggie...she used to wake up at 5 am n i woke up one morning n she was butt ass naked by my feet of the bed...n when she realized i woke up n ran out the room...she used to do weird ? like in the hallway smell me...used to bend over n her shirt would fall down...wear these lil shorts n stick her butt out

I was bouta end up on catch a predator...i was like naw...n i didnt wana be homeless..

Surprise you resisted that temptation it woulda been to much for some young guys and they woulda ended up smashing.

I remember a lot of 18-19 year old guys were ? with like 14-15 year old girls in my hood I remember thinking those ? are playing with fire.

There is not a whole lot of difference mentally in an 18-19 year old boy and a 14-15 year old girl, BUT the law interprets a big difference.

Definitely not worth the chance of a statutory ? charge.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats them DU type ? .

it's only a matter of time before i turn on you with reckless abandon.........

#warningshot
  • Crude_
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

Thats them DU type ? .

#warningshot

If you do that I will inform @MrsD and Im sure she will ether you to sleep.

She'll probably make you cancel your martial arts classes and take away your beer money allowance.

? with me if you want and watch and see if I don't tell @MrsD
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Must be an OKC fan.....

Ohhh ? NO !!!

Cheer for a team from Oklahoma ????? I'd rather die

I'm just a football fan... college football to be exact.

HOOK EM HORNS \m/

• M.A.D.E.
    M.A.D.E. Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    when I was younger I went on road trips with my cousin and her family we were pretty tight back then. Her dad got us hooked on Unsolved mysteries. That really was the best part of the road trips. We didnt give a ? about the world's largest this or that grand canyon was boring as ? . year after year it was the same ? . I went because why the ? not. Two weeks not in chi.

So one day we get to talking about how easy it would be to commit a random murder while on road trip. No one would suspect us because we don't fit the profile.

Eventually we both went off to college but we kept in contact. My senior year we decide to road trip for nostalgia's sake. Her dad couldn't go he was still recovering from prostate surgery and my aunt was not about that life anymore so it was just the two of us. I had never really forgotten that conversation we had that night about a randomly killing someone, but it was kind of awkward bringing it up because I didn't know where her head was at.

We are at a bookstore and come across the unsolvedmysteries dvd box set. We laugh, and I can tell she's thinking about that conversation too. So while we're driving I bring it up half jokingly and we get to talking about details to pass the time. It's her turn to drive so I pick out people from cars on the road. Whoever driving alone was a target.

Long story short we kind of goaded each other into it. I made the first move. It happened really fast. Too fast for us to ? out. When I think back on it I wasn't scared or sick like people are usually depicted after killing someone. I was more or less in awe of how much blood there was. It was not as clean as I had imagined it.

She was kinda in shock as well. Not sick but we definitely knew we crossed a bridge. We cut our trip short and later on that summer she went overseas and just stayed there. We still talk but not like we used to. She doesn't come home period. She got married and has kids so I'm not worried about a crisis of conscience. I still have fantasies, I still go on road trips but it's just not the same without cuzzo.

#GotthatItch

This ? just admitted to being ? Dexter and yall just roll past it lol.. Yall some crazy ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    M.A.D.E. wrote: »
    when I was younger I went on road trips with my cousin and her family we were pretty tight back then. Her dad got us hooked on Unsolved mysteries. That really was the best part of the road trips. We didnt give a ? about the world's largest this or that grand canyon was boring as ? . year after year it was the same ? . I went because why the ? not. Two weeks not in chi.

So one day we get to talking about how easy it would be to commit a random murder while on road trip. No one would suspect us because we don't fit the profile.

Eventually we both went off to college but we kept in contact. My senior year we decide to road trip for nostalgia's sake. Her dad couldn't go he was still recovering from prostate surgery and my aunt was not about that life anymore so it was just the two of us. I had never really forgotten that conversation we had that night about a randomly killing someone, but it was kind of awkward bringing it up because I didn't know where her head was at.

We are at a bookstore and come across the unsolvedmysteries dvd box set. We laugh, and I can tell she's thinking about that conversation too. So while we're driving I bring it up half jokingly and we get to talking about details to pass the time. It's her turn to drive so I pick out people from cars on the road. Whoever driving alone was a target.

Long story short we kind of goaded each other into it. I made the first move. It happened really fast. Too fast for us to ? out. When I think back on it I wasn't scared or sick like people are usually depicted after killing someone. I was more or less in awe of how much blood there was. It was not as clean as I had imagined it.

She was kinda in shock as well. Not sick but we definitely knew we crossed a bridge. We cut our trip short and later on that summer she went overseas and just stayed there. We still talk but not like we used to. She doesn't come home period. She got married and has kids so I'm not worried about a crisis of conscience. I still have fantasies, I still go on road trips but it's just not the same without cuzzo.

#GotthatItch

This ? just admitted to being ? Dexter and yall just roll past it lol.. Yall some crazy ?

Because he's lying.

As tripped out as he is about our govt, you think he's gonna drop a confession like that? Nah..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I fantasize about killing President Obama. Then watching more than half of Black America lose their ? like someone stole their kool aid
  • LadyDu
    LadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

Thats them DU type ? .

#warningshot

If you do that I will inform @MrsD and Im sure she will ether you to sleep.

She'll probably make you cancel your martial arts classes and take away your beer money allowance.

? with me if you want and watch and see if I don't tell @MrsD

Uh uh fight your own battles punk
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    man @topcat murderd pages 11-12 lmao
    cosign cosign
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my girl weren't on good terms recently and i brushed my ? with her toothbrush
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate extremely flamboyant ? people fine u like dudes but wtf did u copy the mannerism and attitude of a ratchet project ? , what part of your ? mind said say hey i wanted to be a women but not only a women but the lowest ? of a women a ratchet ignorant project ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate extremely flamboyant ? people fine u like dudes but wtf did u copy the mannerism and attitude of a ratchet project ? , what part of your ? mind said say hey i wanted to be a women but not only a women but the lowest ? of a women a ratchet ignorant project ?

Is this a confession
This discussion has been closed.