IF U COULD BRING BACK A PREVIOUS POSTER WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like to think that I truly made that fat ? 's life worse.

One can only hope.

Was it her or MrsATL that you made the Godzilla-like gif of?
    It was QuietListener.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going way back to the old IC days.. I remember a poster I think his name Ecks.. He post mainly in the Reason & Donkey.. He make threads exposing ? .. I think he was the on posted those infamous Ms. Hovito pics.. Any way his threads were hilarious.. He had so many classic threads...

Also another ? I remember from the old IC days.. was this mod who ? use constantly roast.. I can't remember his name.. I know he started another board called Word of the South or something like that.. but when he was mod on the IC ? would find pics of ? post them.. ? would make threads going in on him about random ? ...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word of south was ley.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going way back to the old IC days.. I remember a poster I think his name Ecks.. He post mainly in the Reason & Donkey.. He make threads exposing ? .. I think he was the on posted those infamous Ms. Hovito pics.. Any way his threads were hilarious.. He had so many classic threads...

Also another ? I remember from the old IC days.. was this mod who ? use constantly roast.. I can't remember his name.. I know he started another board called Word of the South or something like that.. but when he was mod on the IC ? would find pics of ? post them.. ? would make threads going in on him about random ? ...

Dudes would go in on him for no reason cause he was the IC admin back then.

Plus he had super long arms.

WOS used to be fun as ? to post on back then, now it's a graveyard. =(

I think Ley closed WOS down if I'm not mistaken.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@stringer bell. Didn't he post some pics of another poster laying in bed with some tele-tubbies or some ? .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@stringer bell. Didn't he post some pics of another poster laying in bed with some tele-tubbies or some ? .

That might have been him.. He had some many crazy threads its hard to remember them all...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got that gif of ? crying. That ? was hilarious.

1fhgkl.jpg
    Gave you a GOAT.
  • davidbrooks
    davidbrooks Members Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody mention Dallas misses?? bring her back.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading this thread reminded me It's mad people who don't post here no more
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Aquaf!nafloe
    That was fast.

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

@Kat-Du is trustworthy....I've been FB friends with him for a few years now ;)

and ms.dallas post on LSA now.

Anyway-
    CC
    Fundz
    H-Rap
    AK-47
    Ducky
    Boom
    ?
    Aquina
    Jen&Juice
    Rell
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Damn, this thread is really getting results.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Damn, this thread is really getting results.
    @coco_butterfly08
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free B@squit Redux
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b@squ1@t redux
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juicyfruityswag and free loose cannon

dr. funky
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember dude got admin powers on the WoS boards, and started recruting posters to leave here.

Dude got exposed to one of the mods, or Odeisel, I think, and got banned. That was hilarious...

And yes, to Stringer Bell, I remember Ecks. Peeps used to wait on his exposure threads. He used to send to hack people's emails and ? and put all that in donkey exposure threads.

Paul_H (aka Paul Hate) used to troll the ? outta people in the Social Lounge too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »

I remember dude got admin powers on the WoS boards, and started recruting posters to leave here.

Dude got exposed to one of the mods, or Odeisel, I think, and got banned. That was hilarious...

And yes, to Stringer Bell, I remember Ecks. Peeps used to wait on his exposure threads. He used to send to hack people's emails and ? and put all that in donkey exposure threads.

Paul_H (aka Paul Hate) used to troll the ? outta people in the Social Lounge too.

Nah he didn't get admin powers, he left here to run his own website that focused on Southern hiphop. He was the owner of WOS.

Ley was quite the entrepreneur and he was young back then. I bet he's still doing big things for himself.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @TheGambinoLegacy needs to stop acting like he has ? going on and post more.

these lil kids just dont do it for you like ol gam huh
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ImIndaBand was a funny ass dude, he was always telling these reckless ass stories....707pimpin was another one he was always posting about nasty ? ...Koolaid and Legend were the last two that I can think of