Sony Unveils Official PlayStation 4 Teaser Trailer: June 10th

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gamers are always looking for the next best thing. Whether its faster, holds more memory, or simply features the latest and greatest in technological advancements, the gaming community will flock to newness like no other. Sony has been at the helmof this movement for years with their PlayStation and its incredible advancements. Many wait with bated breath for the fourth installment of the ever popular gaming system in the PlayStation 4. Well, today Sony reveals the first official teaser trailer for the upcoming PS4.

The upgraded Sony PlayStation 4 will be revealed for the world to see on June 10th at the E3 Expo. But for now, fans will have to settle for this teaser video Sony released today, further heightening the anticipation for the new device. They have however showcased the new controller, but things will get a bit more interesting in the weeks to come. Check out the trailer below and stay tuned for the official unveiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXU1anoC5Y&feature=player_embedded

http://stupiddope.com/2013/05/20/sony-unveils-official-playstation-4-teaser-trailer-watch-now/

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I found a composite image of all the screenshots, looks great!

62aB7go.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinda looks like the slim ps3
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should've had the confidence to show it upfront months ago, it would've worked out better for them in the long run. But now...you cant tease something like that after the fact just to try and keep interest up on the verge of the XBOX reveal because at the end of the day...its still just a box, and we will actually be seeing the next XBOX tomorrow anyway, not a tease...so it accomplishes nothing.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    They should've had the confidence to show it upfront months ago, it would've worked out better for them in the long run. But now...you cant tease something like that after the fact just to try and keep interest up on the verge of the XBOX reveal because at the end of the day...its still just a box, and we will actually be seeing the next XBOX tomorrow anyway, not a tease...so it accomplishes nothing.

They were smart to wait.

Microsoft will be ? on.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    They should've had the confidence?? to show it upfront months ago, it would've worked out better for them in the long run. But now...you cant tease something like that after the fact just to try and keep interest up on the verge of the XBOX reveal because at the end of the day...its still just a box, and we will actually be seeing the next XBOX tomorrow anyway, not a tease...so it accomplishes nothing.

You sir are a ? . They showed u the power of the ? n now u anxious for the reveal after Xbox ? showing
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    June 10, another let down.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    June 10, another let down.

pretty much. At this point I'm not holding my breath expecting any of these consoles to completely ? away. I set myself up for disappointment every time. I'm even thinking about staying with the ps3 and 360 I already have now