Black Folks, I am no longer disqualifying non-black chicks as potential partners.

Options

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are concerned about the effect of IR dating on blacks, as I am, you should welcome threads like this. Problems don't go away by ignoring them.

It doesn't make any sense to be against IR dating but not want to discuss the causes of it.

shut up people discuss that ? all the time there are millions of videos on youtube talking about it
  • Batman.
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with IR dating because we are all human.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    who knew batman was racist

its all makin sense now

in all the movies and cartoons i never seen not one black person in them ?

i think he may be from Canada

And you know how those weirdos are
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie i mainly date white but a certain type of white not the rich preppy type but the hood type with blue eyes.

In other words u mean white trash?
    to t/s if you want to do that, suit yourself. However from that point forward you are irrelevant to the progress of the black condition. If you can't even produce a healthy relationship with a black women then your black card needs to be revoked. I can understand your frustration because I've been there. However once you understand the reasons why black men/women are the way they are, it all starts to make sense.

but real talk. How come I'm seeing so many of these brothers out here with these white beastly looking beach whales. I don't think I could ever reduce my standards for something like that. If your going interracial at least get someone attractive. The only time you see an attractive non-black women with a black men is when he has $$$$. Very rarely do you see the average black dude with a very attractive white women. But ? tend to switch their standards up when it comes to white women. All of a sudden the fact that she's one cheese burger away from obesity seems to fly straight out the window. And the same goes for a lot black women. Their whole attitude switches up when a white dude shows a little interest. The mere fact that we have these issues should indicate to us that there is something very wrong here. And instead of seeking the acceptance of other races we should be striving to redeem the love we once had for one another.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Batman.
    Options
    Not gonna lie i mainly date white but a certain type of white not the rich preppy type but the hood type with blue eyes.

to t/s if you want to do that, suit yourself. However from that point forward you are irrelevant to the progress of the black condition. If you can't even produce a healthy relationship with a black women then your black card needs to be revoked. I can understand your frustration because I've been there. However once you understand the reasons why black men/women are the way they are, it all starts to make sense.

but real talk. How come I'm seeing so many of these brothers out here with these white beastly looking beach whales. I don't think I could ever reduce my standards for something like that. If your going interracial at least get someone attractive. The only time you see an attractive non-black women with a black men is when he has $$$$. Very rarely do you see the average black dude with a very attractive white women. But ? tend to switch their standards up when it comes to white women. All of a sudden the fact that she's one cheese burger away from obesity seems to fly straight out the window. And the same goes for a lot black women. Their whole attitude switches up when a white dude shows a little interest. The mere fact that we have these issues should indicate to us that there is something very wrong here. And instead of seeking the acceptance of other races we should be striving to redeem the love we once had for one another.

Who and what I put my ? in is none of your business.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Violent_riding.gif

what the ? am I looking at here?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who and what I put my ? in is none of your business.

I never said it was. You guys make it our business by consistently posting threads about your love for whites and other non-black people's. Its quite pathetic.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

That's what I see these threads as about. If the people making them weren't concerned about it, they'd just go the IR route and stop talking about BW.

I agree with a lot of what you say though
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you fam, dating outside your race is the best thing you can do when single. Why cut out an entire group of people? That said.... This is the 50th thread I seen on this topic this Month. ? is redundat, ir dating is good and loud, stank, bad attitude having black women are bad. Can we move on?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how I treat black chicks. Get off me ? .

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

You should go on a secretive mission and round up all of the horses in gotham city and ship them off to a remote location. then ? will truly see black ? in all of their bald headed glory
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U do know white ? r two faced to black men and see us as walkin ? to sucks
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I guess. thank gawwwd we black women don't have to deal with an insecure nutcase like you.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stringgg.gif

all trolling aside - i think dude was asking:
    what does it take for more black women/men to be easygoing with each other vs. doing so with other races (i.e passing each other on the street or relationships)
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Half sign button
    coming soon
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations. They're all happy and wonderful. White women are all perfect. :)
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see that this backfired on you T/S.

I for one am THRILLED that you have opened your mind and granted non-black women access to all the greatness that is you.

1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

Welcome to the party.

/sarcasm. FOH!
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would you discount them in the first place? if the black ? you were with in the past burned your taste buds, try a new flavor and so on until you get happy ? . ? all that Afrocentric loyalty ? . Just make sure you can train that ? in the ways of the Brotherman or else you find yourself doing a Don Cornelius ova dem hoes.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm sure non-black women are overjoyed that you're finally considering them as potential partners.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzGrahamBitches gif game is improving... you're welcome...
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options