The new and improved Aquafina floe (smash or pass?)

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PASS
    ? getting heated
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lls Kai came in here firin shots at hella heads dis thread could take a real interesting turn foreal

? needs to take some ? butter and bacon grease shots

? look like she dont even have periods

? cud u imagine ? that branch ? standin up with splinters and bruises on his thighs,,,

well me nd Kai around da same weight so it wouldnt bother a frail ? like myself, proceed tho lls
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lol @ having 16 abortions and still having a post pregnancy body

aqua said she heard hostess was going outta business... she had to give them twinkies a proper farewell...

how does someone with an anti pregnancy face get pregnant so many times?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai is always the only hoe on here that has something to say ? !!!!!! bitchbegone!!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? ? as long as you know and i know and the WHOLE IC KNOW u aint nuttin but a scary ass ? that wud get mopped all that other bullshyt you over there talkin is really irrelavent ...

just like the fact you became A DONKEY MOD

you bottom ?

i would get mopped up because you say so? okay

one thing i do know tho, folks always talking that tough ? online, usually aren't.

lol @ bottom ? , you know a lot more about the gutter seeing as your are gutter trash with absolutely nothing to contribute to society. you are the disease that killed the image of respectable black women. women like you are the cause of almost all the ills our community faces. phylicia rashad dies a little inside every time you have an abortion, which is like every other month
    gawd kai looks like a ? man ? !

? they posted your doppleganger Choppa city in here, yet i look like a man? okay

also, you know how hilarious comments about my looks coming from you are?

even funnier, every single guy said he'd pass on you (except that one guy who said he'd ? cuz he knows you'd abort, what a compliment huh?), they called you all kinds of ugly and fat, but you choose to go at just me. all i said was you have no business wearing that outfit at your size, anyone with eyes can see that

if your are such a tough ? address all these ? that called you way worse than anything i said, i'll wait

? i cud careless about what any of these men on here have to say about me ?

im goin after yo maggot ass cause you the only ? on here thats quick to pop that crooked ass ? jaw of yours ? i dont ever say nuttin outta line to non of these ? until they come at me

i dont give a ? about wat any of these men have to say about me ? im very confident in my looks

but around here ? like you that pop off at the mouth get beat up ? point blank tf i look like sitttin here lettin you talk about me ? you damn right ima go hard on yo scary ass ? ? typin to me

you're gonna beat me up thru the computer? go ahead, i'll wait

and what are you gonna do if i don't stop typing to you?

(hint: *whispers* you ain't gone do ? )

told yall she a wack ?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn she called fam a navy cook though lolololol.. yall ? is ruthless
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YUP!!!! I'M MIGUEL LEG DROP SMASHING!!
    I think a lot of dudes are lying.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..some quotables in here.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    I get troll, but I think a lot are trolling their ? off, you just don't like her just admit it. To me she is cool and laid back.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Love, peace and understanding. Let's make up.
  • Copper
    Options

hA2503F9F
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

i know you're a simp, and a ? , so nothing is put past you. but ? damn, get it together man. i know folks told you to be a lil more realistic in your simping of moreno, but you didn't have to go that far in the opposite direction okay

and make sure you put a condom on your laptop when you simp her, trust me, your computer will thank you

Beautiful dark skin women need love as well. Ya'll jut being mean to aqua.

• Copper
    Options

hA2503F9F

why is kat in jail again?

you mods have gone power crazy [-X

says the mod
  • Copper
    Options

i know you're a simp, and a ? , so nothing is put past you. but ? damn, get it together man. i know folks told you to be a lil more realistic in your simping of moreno, but you didn't have to go that far in the opposite direction okay

and make sure you put a condom on your laptop when you simp her, trust me, your computer will thank you

lost me at beautiful

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Well, we can't agree on everything.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? ? as long as you know and i know and the WHOLE IC KNOW u aint nuttin but a scary ass ? that wud get mopped all that other bullshyt you over there talkin is really irrelavent ...

just like the fact you became A DONKEY MOD

you bottom ?

i would get mopped up because you say so? okay

one thing i do know tho, folks always talking that tough ? online, usually aren't.

lol @ bottom ? , you know a lot more about the gutter seeing as your are gutter trash with absolutely nothing to contribute to society. you are the disease that killed the image of respectable black women. women like you are the cause of almost all the ills our community faces. phylicia rashad dies a little inside every time you have an abortion, which is like every other month
    gawd kai looks like a ? man ? !

? they posted your doppleganger Choppa city in here, yet i look like a man? okay

also, you know how hilarious comments about my looks coming from you are?

even funnier, every single guy said he'd pass on you (except that one guy who said he'd ? cuz he knows you'd abort, what a compliment huh?), they called you all kinds of ugly and fat, but you choose to go at just me. all i said was you have no business wearing that outfit at your size, anyone with eyes can see that

if your are such a tough ? address all these ? that called you way worse than anything i said, i'll wait

? i cud careless about what any of these men on here have to say about me ?

im goin after yo maggot ass cause you the only ? on here thats quick to pop that crooked ass ? jaw of yours ? i dont ever say nuttin outta line to non of these ? until they come at me

i dont give a ? about wat any of these men have to say about me ? im very confident in my looks

but around here ? like you that pop off at the mouth get beat up ? point blank tf i look like sitttin here lettin you talk about me ? you damn right ima go hard on yo scary ass ? ? typin to me

you're gonna beat me up thru the computer? go ahead, i'll wait

and what are you gonna do if i don't stop typing to you?

(hint: *whispers* you ain't gone do ? )

told yall she a wack ?

what happened? you can't punch someone thru the internet after all?

? go be a mother to your daughter instead of posing with your ? gut in front of bathroom mirrors and ? , no priority having hoe

matter of fact just move out of the picture and let your girl be in it by herself, she maybe kinda a big girl too but at least she doesn't look like donkey kong in the face like you

no u wack ass noassatall bird chested 4rth grade tittys havin ? i can go on all night on how your jawline resembles jay leno or why you look like heroin addicted halle berry and why your house smells like a lost african village burning monkey ass but ur right i do have a child to attend to

and speaking of my daughter..

? you will never in your life give birth to a baby as beautiful as mine ? them tight ass manly feats ? you better have a ? boy u might have some luck u can say whatever u want about me but my daughter is and will look better than anything that bred from your musty ass ? family ? yall dont even believe in wearing deodorant yall got seattle smellin soo ? gross ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She swallowing right
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited May 2013
    Options

so you are putting moreno, freaking gorgeous as hell moreno, in the same category with that magilla garilla reincarnate?

e9f23b66_Seinfeld3.gif

why am i surprised after that clashing nightmare of an outfit you posted before i know your eyesight's gotta be all ? up

you are forgiven cuz you do not know of what you speak

bbitch theres a reason y my nickname is boss i aint never been a hater on here and always kept it 100 moreno is cute but the ? is also a walking mac station i swear you hoes on here are something else

? theres a reason y my nickname is boss i aint never been a hater on here and always kept it 100 and right now
  • Ajackson17
    Options

so you are putting moreno, freaking gorgeous as hell moreno, in the same category with that magilla garilla reincarnate?

e9f23b66_Seinfeld3.gif

why am i surprised after that clashing nightmare of an outfit you posted before i know your eyesight's gotta be all ? up

you are forgiven cuz you do not know of what you speak

I put all black women on the same level, they are all worthy of love.
    O:-)
  • Copper
    Options

hA2503F9F

why is kat in jail again?

you mods have gone power crazy [-X

says the mod

;))

hey!! i am quite a kind and generous mod lol

i should turn kia loose on y'all one of these days tho, banning, jailing and edited posts galore lol

no no, i won't do that, i am the people's mod, and y'all are the best kind of people lol

Xerxes.gif

kia sounds like an ? but also like she'd be willing to pm copper some nudes though