E3 2013

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Titanfall looks mad generic

Just like damn near every other FPS game ever made. Would've been better as a 3rd person shooter going off the trailer. It will gain a fanbase though just like other FPS games especially considering who developed it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give props to MS for showing no Kinect ? shuffling bs
  • Broddie
    Options
    I give props to MS for showing no Kinect ? shuffling bs

We'll see that later on in the week.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    PS4 will be the same...

if ps4 the same ? em too ain't no way at this point in my life im putting down $499 for a ? video game console lol maybe 10 years ago i woulda being a teenager and ? but like i said i could do allot more entartaining ? for $499. I still ? with video games but not for that price. 360 and ps3 i got at home looks good enough to wait for a price drop and improved games.

I agree with you on the playing PS3 til the price drops, but you're kidding yourself if you believe there is other form of entertainment that pays of in the long run as much as a video game console. I'm not willing to spend 500 either, but 500 for an all in one entertainment system that will likely provide at least 5 years of gaming fun is not really all that bad. Let's be real, some of have spent 500 or more on weekend getaways.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titanfall look dope af to me
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I miss?

? DR .......... played like 45 mins of DR2 and never put in my system again. What other good exclusives they showed?
  • earth two superman
    Options
    I give them a solid C+.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PS4 will be the same...

if ps4 the same ? em too ain't no way at this point in my life im putting down $499 for a ? video game console lol maybe 10 years ago i woulda being a teenager and ? but like i said i could do allot more entartaining ? for $499. I still ? with video games but not for that price. 360 and ps3 i got at home looks good enough to wait for a price drop and improved games.

Same besides there's enough ps3 games to hold me over until the price drop and when they update the consoles and get the kinks ironed out.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol you ? need to start saving now ...

I expected the next gens to be this price...Sony might even try charge more..

The games initial drop price will be slightly higher too...

But, this is the future, and also what I consider home comforts...if you can't have the luxuries in you own house....whats the point of it all?

Finna spend a gib and cop both...everything I saw from MS looked dope, can't even lie...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if ps4 is 400 Im buying day1 if not Ill wait
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I guess there were planning to bore Sony to death.

Is DR3 really exclusive or just announced at their conference?
    Never cared for the game either way the same for Lost Planet.
    MGS5 ha bern the best thing shown from the highlights I seen.

Yes.

Well Im not into the game but this is a dumb decision since the x1 will flop in Japan and that is where Capcom will see most of the revenue. I hate how these companies claim they need to be multiplat to make money but this game is exclusive.It should be on WiiU and PS4 too.

How is it a dumb decision? DR sells much better in the US. It's just Capcom making sure they don't lose money this IP this time around. Wii U wouldn't even be able to run DR3 anyway and it's a franchise Xbox owners are much more familiar with than PS owners.

I explained why it is dumb because the will not get sales from Japan.The sequel sold really well on PS3 inJapan and they could make a WiiU version.Crapcom is a small company after all.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    def not paying 500 bones for a XB1

Gotdamn
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PS4 will be the same...

Co sign but I predicted this price due to Kinect so lets see if my prediction about $399 PS4 is also right.Besides I see nothing exciting that wont be on the older consoles for the x1.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PS4 will be the same...

I agree with you on the playing PS3 til the price drops, but you're kidding yourself if you believe there is other form of entertainment that pays of in the long run as much as a video game console. I'm not willing to spend 500 either, but 500 for an all in one entertainment system that will likely provide at least 5 years of gaming fun is not really all that bad. Let's be real, some of have spent 500 or more on weekend getaways.

yes a $500 trip or weekend party or superbowl/nba final type trip happens at times. And like some will say an I pad costs over $500 and doesn't have flash and other functionality as a computer. At the same time lets say there is issue with the launch consoles or what be it. If i can get the same console a year later for $400 and new games are out than its worth it.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $500 and thats not counting the games and controller. Hmm I think I will get one if I do at all, like in january or february.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titanfall ...Ryse... Project Spark look dope
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok....I missed Microsofts E3 can I get a detailed summary?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $ 1000 for a XB1 and PS4. Plus Trinidad Carnival two months later ............. good thing I got a job now. Might have to sell the S4. lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Project Spark concept dope as ? ...
  • Broddie
    Options
    Ryse
    Dead Rising 3
    Forza 5
    Sunset Overdrive
    Killer Instinct

all have my attention. A shame Remedy didn't show off their new game today. Need to wait till later on in the week I guess.
    I guess there were planning to bore Sony to death.

Is DR3 really exclusive or just announced at their conference?
    Never cared for the game either way the same for Lost Planet.
    MGS5 ha bern the best thing shown from the highlights I seen.

Yes.

Well Im not into the game but this is a dumb decision since the x1 will flop in Japan and that is where Capcom will see most of the revenue. I hate how these companies claim they need to be multiplat to make money but this game is exclusive.It should be on WiiU and PS4 too.

How is it a dumb decision? DR sells much better in the US. It's just Capcom making sure they don't lose money this IP this time around. Wii U wouldn't even be able to run DR3 anyway and it's a franchise Xbox owners are much more familiar with than PS owners.

I explained why it is dumb because the will not get sales from Japan.The sequel sold really well on PS3 inJapan and they could make a WiiU version.Crapcom is a small company after all.

Dude the game sold more than 4 times on 360 in NA alone what it sold on PS3 in Japan. Capcom makes some dumb decisions but this isn't one of them. Why take a loss of very significant gain like that when they could allocate those same resources onto projects that could actually be really successful for them instead? It's not like they have money to burn here.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is Sony not being shown on spiketv?
  • earth two superman
    Options
    so is Sony not being shown on spiketv?

Spike is owned by Viacom, that's deeply associated with Microsoft. So take a guess.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that Thief ? looks boring as ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two kids bdays around Xmas plus Xmas gifts plus xbox one and PS4 ....:( good thing I don't work on a sandwich truck
  • Broddie
    Options
    Stealth games like RTS and puzzle games are not for people with short attention spans. But folks that like to challenge their brain while playing through a game. I definitely will be buying Thief 4 eventually for that reason.