Options

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »
    Does kobe know who lin is?

I'm sure Kobe hasn't forgot when Lin balled on him during Linsanity.

Hahaha....good times
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Depending on what the Bulls send over this season might be not all that bad, I don't expect us to be contenders obviously but still

icouldeatastar.gif

@toheeb27‌ pau is joining the bulls you can join us get off this damn titanic before it goes all the way under
  • zerocool
    Options
    Tough 3 yrs laker nation
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depending on what the Bulls send over this season might be not all that bad, I don't expect us to be contenders obviously but still

icouldeatastar.gif

@toheeb27‌ pau is joining the bulls you can join us get off this damn titanic before it goes all the way under

lakers.gif

185vzgyox9zrjgif.gif
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

icouldeatastar.gif

@Tommy bilfiger

Congrats though. As the president of the Pau fan club, i can assure u, u are getting a solid player who still has much to give. His defense might frustrate u some nights, but a coach like Tibbs can find a way to cover for that.

U guys now have the BEST passing Frontcourt in the NBA
  • zerocool
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

icouldeatastar.gif

U guys now have the BEST passing Frontcourt in the NBA[/b]

Spurs have the best though
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2016 LeBron will be a Laker
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

icouldeatastar.gif

@Tommy bilfiger

Congrats though. As the president of the Pau fan club, i can assure u, u are getting a solid player who still has much to give. His defense might frustrate u some nights, but a coach like Tibbs can find a way to cover for that.

U guys now have the BEST passing Frontcourt in the NBA

I already know.Gasol mentally checked out on the lakers after the voided point gawd trade and all the other trade rumors.He's still only behind timmy d as far as skilled post players.Thibs gets the best out of players any bulls fan will take gasol over ?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs are best passing team, bulls will now be the best offensive rebounding team in league. Easy baskets needed for the lack of offense on Chicago.
  • zerocool
    Options
    I feel bad for laker nation......... the lqst few yrs kobe has gonna be wasted by this ? management. .....if I am kobe....I will waive the no trade clause and explore a trade.....lol

Gone are the days where staying on 1 team is the norm.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers management is horrible... have been for the last few years

Pau left because for the past few years he been treated like ? , management trying to deal him away and constantly dragging his name in trade rumors and hiring a coach that clearly didn't like him
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lakers management is horrible... have been for the last few years

Pau left because for the past few years he been treated like ? , management trying to deal him away and constantly dragging his name in trade rumors and hiring a coach that clearly didn't like him

I hope he gets another ring.I really wanted him to stay,but that disrespect they showed him was ? .It was not his fault they hired a coach who does not know how to use big men.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kobe the only player left from the title teams
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I wish we kept blake and used that extra money we would have had for two complimentary players
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We still have a bunch of small signings to make.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Earl Clark and Laker X
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glock and Ebanks please
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options
    I had totally forgot about G-Lock. Where that cat been?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

Think he was on the bulls briefly last year
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options

Think he was on the bulls briefly last year

Scratch that he went overseas
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know the management must be bad as ? when they can overpay Pau Gasol to stay.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant over pay i meant
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe and the Dleaguers
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options
    I'm not a Jimmy fan but I can't really ? management like a lot of Lakers fans. If not for "basketball reasons", their master plan of teaming CP3 and Howard w/ Kobe would most likely have happened. That blow alone has put them in a tailspin they have yet to recover from. Jimmy and Mitch definitely aren't Jerry and Jerry but I won't give all the way up on them just yet. But my optimism is slowly fading.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options
    I'm not a Jimmy fan but I can't really ? management like a lot of Lakers fans. If not for "basketball reasons", their master plan of teaming CP3 and Howard w/ Kobe would most likely have happened. That blow alone has put them in a tailspin they have yet to recover from. Jimmy and Mitch definitely aren't Jerry and Jerry but I won't give all the way up on them just yet. But my optimism is slowly fading.

Honestly I get that view, but begging Dwight to stay, not trading him at halfway of that season when it was obvious him and kobe wouldn't work, giving Nash a 4 year deal, amnesty metta way too late, getting mcroberts and then trading him away, not trading pau but trying to forever, then not hiring Phil. Hiring mike brown and (I get d'antoni but not OVER Phil)

I'm not sure if Mitch suddenly went FULL ? or if Jim is just playing nba 2k gm mode with no ? given.

The whole "we're LA, we can attract whoever" is the stupidest thought process ever. It's 2014, every market is accessible, you don't have to be in LA to make money in NY.

I'll just enjoy watching kobe as I do the spurs, mavs, bulls, and others on a nightly basis to get my basketball fix. It's just sad kobe gonna go out clawing fighting dying to barely make it.

It's like mj on wiz, you gotta watch but it's hard to.
This discussion has been closed.