DC vs Marvel tier battles royal!

Options
124»

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok...I'm a give a small explanation for each of them who are more powerful than Galactus at least.

Shuma Gorath: He's a multiversal entity who even classic Dr. Strange (beat Galactus became Eternity, etc.) couldn't beat. He was so powerful, that even after Strange killed his ego and absorbed the powers of his minion (who could be as powerful as he can imagine), Strange still died. Also Shuma has countless dimensions under his control meaning he's >>>Eternity and Living Tribunal in these universes. He also had Sise-Neg (Sorcerer who absorbed all magic and recreated the marvel universe in his image) shook and scared to fight him. Dude just put him to sleep from far away. Shuma was said to make Mephisto look like a mouse in a great temple from over 30 dimensions away and when Strange absorbed him (and became Shuma, because if you beat Shuma, you become him), his mere presence destroyed Galaxies from dimensions away....on accident. He's crazy powerful.

Death: The other part of the trinity, and doesn't have to eat to be powerful like Galactus. She's implied powerful and I believe may even have the power cosmic.

Infinity: Essentially the 'brother' or other piece to Eternity

Oblivion:Essentially the other piece to Death

Lord Chaos and Master Order: They are Chaos and Order embodied and their agent, The In-Betweener is nearly Galactus's equal IIRC

Franklin Richards: He created entire universes just so he and his friends could go on adventures (subconsciously though), and has beaten Galactus (with aunt May of all people) and has even revived him from death.

Scarlet Witch: Confirmed Omniversal threat with her chaos magic and changed the entire Marvel Universe (which Galactus resides in)

Cthton: The chaos magic wielding elder ? that gave Scarlet Witch her powers by putting a little of his powers into her. Yeah, only a little of his power.

Cyttorak: Eternity couldn't do ? when Strange was trapped in his realm, dude had to wait it out. Also Trion Juggernaut is damn near universally powerful and he's not even 100% of Cyttorak's power.

Mad Jim Jaspers: He's a very powerful Mutant who can manipulate reality on a universal scale. He's so dangerous that they had to wipe out the universe he was in (giving him no matter to manipulate) just to beat him when they felt he was too much of a threat.

Fury: a thing MJJ created that eventually killed him, very powerful and adaptive, very powerful also universal level in strength.

Legion: Creates his own pocket universes and has too many powers which he can use all at once whenever he wants. Includes time control, reality manipulation, making clones of himself, defensively adapting to all things, taking souls, transforming people to salt and more. He literally has a universe in his shoe box IIRC and has wiped the Elder Gods from existence.

That's just a few, there's probably more (especially among the mutants and chaos gods and elder gods (there's a lot of elder gods though, different types of elder gods and ? ).

My top 5 would be TOAA, Shuma Gorath, LT, Legion (too versatile imo), Mad Jim Jaspers off of what I named.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Galactus is nowhere near top 5
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? please let me put you on comicbook game...you need to read more.

Death: death doth not want it with Galactus. Gal past right through deaths realm and she stated she couldn't hold him. You're tripping.

Franklin Richards: him killing and making gal his herald wasn't cannon.

Chaos and order are not above Galactus, g. Galan is universal balance. You're tripping. Eternity, gal, and death were the first three entities created after the big bang.

? outta here with legion he can't beat galactus

Mad jim Jasper's ain't Finna beat Galactus...you're not a reader. Gal can't be Warped.

Cyttorak: can't see Galactus. He would get his realm swallowed like Mephisto.

Wanda effected the universe by ? up the chaos wave. She is only a global threat. Again Gal can't be warped.

Oblivion and Death can not affect Gal.

Infinity is not eternity's equal.

Lord Chaos and Master Order are not messing with Gal.

In-betweener got his ass whipped by Gal hand to hand lol...gal is top 5. Nullifier makes him top 3
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Y'all ? man....
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol almost all of that ? is incorrect^
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

Death: death doth not want it with Galactus. Gal past right through deaths realm and she stated she couldn't hold him. You're tripping.

Chaos and order are not above Galactus, g. Galan is universal balance. You're tripping. Eternity, gal, and death were the first three entities created after the big bang.

Mad jim Jasper's ain't Finna beat Galactus...you're not a reader. Gal can't be Warped.

Wanda effected the universe by ? up the chaos wave. She is only a global threat. Again Gal can't be warped.

In-betweener got his ass whipped by Gal hand to hand lol...gal is top 5. Nullifier makes him top 3

From our previous conversation (MMH vs. Surfer) I know you're mad stubborn and ignorant about comics so I'll respond once here, once in the other topic.

1. You didn't provide a rebuttal for Shuma Gorath. Hopefully cause you know better.

2. Galactus has died before and is never at full strength, thus Death is more powerful. Fact.

3. Franklin Richards creates Universes, Galactus can barely destroy Galaxies. Franklin Richards has revived Galactus before, not talking about killing him, and he's beaten him before.

4. Galactus fought In-Betweener and it was close. In-Betweener is Chaos and Order's herald. Like Surfer is to Galactus. They body him. They judge who's worthy for certain ? and are far above him.

5. Legion can warp time and reality and was said to threaten the Universe. Universe>>>Galactus.

6. MJJ was said to threaten the universe at his weakest, the Omniverse at his best. >>>Galactus. Also proof that Galactus can't be warped? I'll wait. If Doom can steal that ? 's powers.....

7. Trion Juggernaut can see Galactus, and Cyttorak>>>. He's not Mephisto, he's far, far more powerful, it's not the same at all. If Strange and Eternity can't do ? , neither can Galactus.

8. Wanda affected the universe and is a confirmed Multiversal threat, Galactus is only a Galaxy-wide threat. Do the math.

9. Galactus has died and the Ultimate Nullifier works on him. Thus Death and Oblivion DO affect him.

10. Galactus got bodied by two 'gods' that Surfer beat. He ain't close to top 5. Hell, supposedly both Squirrel Girl and Sentry beat him.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol almost all of that ? is incorrect^

Please tell me how...any ? think Franklin and Wanda can beat gal offends me. Give me some facts. Death is well below Galactus. Mad jim Jasper's is a hide and seek ass ? . Warpers are overrated. Cyttorak would get ? up by Galactus gal eats energy. Lol

Gal gets tired because he is constantly taming Abraxas. ? you talking about ? legion and ? . Cyttorak can not ? harm eternity.

Gal beat inbetweeners ass after being in a coma...freshout a coma. He beat the ? out of him. Sent him to his friends chaos and order where they turned off his power.

Chaos and order can not ? with Galactus they are a powerset below

Galactus would mind ? weak mind ass Jasper's. He is potential. Teleport him to unspace and he has no power.

How am I wrong please prove it
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

From our previous conversation (MMH vs. Surfer) I know you're mad stubborn and ignorant about comics so I'll respond once here, once in the other topic.

1. You didn't provide a rebuttal for Shuma Gorath. Hopefully cause you know better.

2. Galactus has died before and is never at full strength, thus Death is more powerful. Fact.

3. Franklin Richards creates Universes, Galactus can barely destroy Galaxies. Franklin Richards has revived Galactus before, not talking about killing him, and he's beaten him before.

4. Galactus fought In-Betweener and it was close. In-Betweener is Chaos and Order's herald. Like Surfer is to Galactus. They body him. They judge who's worthy for certain ? and are far above him.

5. Legion can warp time and reality and was said to threaten the Universe. Universe>>>Galactus.

6. MJJ was said to threaten the universe at his weakest, the Omniverse at his best. >>>Galactus. Also proof that Galactus can't be warped? I'll wait. If Doom can steal that ? 's powers.....

7. Trion Juggernaut can see Galactus, and Cyttorak>>>. He's not Mephisto, he's far, far more powerful, it's not the same at all. If Strange and Eternity can't do ? , neither can Galactus.

8. Wanda affected the universe and is a confirmed Multiversal threat, Galactus is only a Galaxy-wide threat. Do the math.

9. Galactus has died and the Ultimate Nullifier works on him. Thus Death and Oblivion DO affect him.

10. Galactus got bodied by two 'gods' that Surfer beat. He ain't close to top 5. Hell, supposedly both Squirrel Girl and Sentry beat him. [/quote/]

Franklin's win was not canon.

Wanda can not beat Galactus. Her powers from house of m were global. She tore the chaos plane.
    Galactus is the nullifier. Its a part of him like Thor and mjolnir. Jasper's has no Feats.

Gal pulled 4 heralds and himself from deaths real...then she said...it would be too much for me to contain him...in a surfer book that I own.

? trion ? can't see gal..you're being ignor tant. Cyttorak has no feats. Cyttorak is probably agamotto levels and Gal toyed with him.

Hyperstorm is a universal warper. He couldn't do ? to Gal. Same hyperstorm that has psi-lord (adult Franklin in a coma from mind ? him). Plus he can warp anywhere Jasper's can't. Hypeestorm is way more powerful than Jasper's.

Legion snapped some weak ass demons out of existence. He did a warp and hope resisted it. ? can't see Gal.

Gal stomped souped up strange g! Shims would get murder manned outside of his realm.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Fam Shuma Gorath is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gal

Abraxas killed multiple Galactus across plenty dif dimensions

lol @ Gal beating Cyttorak... stop and research Cytorrak

Silver Surfer was actually created to be the only one who can truly eliminate Galactus, he just doesnt know how to.