Former Cash Money Singer TQ Reveals Lil Wayne & Birdman Kissed "Constantly," But Wasn't "Homosexual"

Options

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know that's not his daddy. My question is who is his real father?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I think ? are jealous that Wayne and Birdman have a great father/son relationship that they never experience. Sometimes I wish me and my pops lip locked so we wouldn't have so much arguements. Every time I see that pic I wish I had a son to kiss on the lips to show him I love and believe in him like Bryan does for Dwayne. Every

other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2517.gif

This j cole and his girl reacting to tomp's post?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't there another video of baby trying to get males outta the audience onto the stage an the faces of the others members on stage say it all.

Wayne is adopted, likely fiddled as a kid by baby. The relationship seems far from normal IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGahYZzqstQ
  • Axel Realest
    Axel Realest Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    Waynes a ? and we dont like ? , every real hip hop head should know this! in London we call fake gangstas waynes.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate being sober
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get the father and son thing. I was raised by my real pops and he don't even get a hug when I see him
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Yea, I think Wayne is Bi

But ? nah.

? can you be bi without being ? ?

You and your confirmation bias.

Being bi is you like both parties.

Not just one.

When you're ? you like guys only.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    all you ? is ? for cosigning and not caring...

or getting offended and defending the ? . you ? should be dragged out into the streets and tarred & feathered.

No, that's not how it works.

? outside of the South knew Wayne was doing this ?

? didn't care because y'all were focus on Jay, Ja Rule, Nelly, Em, Luda and etc.

Now when Gillie brought it up ? starting to care.

? im from the south you ? boi.

please.... keep making excuses for ? in the ? ? ...

That was a typo I meant didn't knew.

Jamel, I would respect you if you knew in '02 and stopped ? with him right there.

But Wayne isn't ? , he's Bi at best.

You can't look at a Bisexual and say he's ? because he likes men as well.

That's confirmation bias and you're committing fallacies all over.

But since most people love to do it to get co-signs, then be my guest.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    I disagree but ok

I'll stop there.
  • rapboy
    rapboy Members Posts: 11
    Options
    TQ and Gillie spoke on this but Gillie hinted around at them being ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So men don't kiss they fathers grand papies nutin? Okay I think black men don't have father's so we shocked by love
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So men don't kiss they fathers grand papies nutin? Okay I think black men don't have father's so we shocked by love

them niqqaz not related, b. not by blood or marriage

if these were random dudes the overall consensus would be that they are ?

but since it just so happens to feature yall niqqaz favorite rapper, 'oh they just showing love to each other, blah blah..'

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but since it just so happens to feature yall niqqaz favorite rapper, 'oh they just showing love to each other, blah blah..'

Is basically what I'm trying to say if u accept Wayne statement That there father an son blood doesn't make or break that comment.if master p kissed Romeo nobody would say ?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is basically what I'm trying to say if u accept Wayne statement That there father an son blood doesn't make or break that comment.if master p kissed Romeo nobody would say ?

& im sayin hetero men normally dont kiss men on the lips whether its you're son or not

im master p has enough sense not to kiss romeo in front of his friends. or on national tv

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i got these lil children saying baby please don't stop"-Birdman

garycoleman-wtf.gif
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This post is suspect.

Would you stick your tongue down your fathers or grandfathers throat?

If so there's a place in hell for you.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I ever would have kissed my father on the lips like that he would have killed me....that ? ain't ? normal.....that aint no kiss on the cheek....and lol you talkin about black fathers....show me a picture of a white father kissing his grown ass son on the lips....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I ever would have kissed my father on the lips like that he would have killed me....that ? ain't ? normal.....that aint no kiss on the cheek....and lol you talkin about black fathers....show me a picture of a white father kissing his grown ass son on the lips....

So true...you wouldn't find that ? normal at all. GROWN ASS MEN in here actually kissing their real fathers ON THE LIPS?
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stunna - "I ? WITH ? TOO"

LMAO
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only other person that let other grown men not related to him call him "daddy" was bishop eddie long and we all know what fuckery was going on in his church

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tomp is the ? y'all stay cosigning because he hates jayz

Scust
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that this could've just been swept under the rug during the 90's era in rap. Can you imagine the members of Bone holding hands or Biggie and Lil Cease kissing each other on the lips? This can't be life.