I'm Real Tired Of Obama Yes Men And Women

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
You ? who think he can do or say no wrong. Not saying the man is an idiot, but he certainly has surrounded himself with idiots. Eric Holder is a ? Damn ? . Obama surrounds himself with worthless idiots and he wonders why people criticize him when he takes their advice. The man's legacy will be tarnished with incompetence. Telling your kids and grandkids he was the first black president will be the equalivent of telling your kids and grandkids your boss was a Jew.

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 Obama capers.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Masses don't think, they don't want or even know how to think; they need someone to tell them how to think. The masses bought the product sold by the media and now they're having buyer's remorse because there doesn't seem to be any HOPE for them, lol.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gonna be good....
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least he's better than bush though
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    right, ? ass ? ain walked on water yet nor has he wrote me a check to pay my bills, ? to busy bailing (paying off) corporate America so they wont bankrupt our country, saved 2 of the biggest companies saving thousands of jobs if not millions, & the ? passed healthcare legislation to make healthcare available to all, the nerve of that ?

Damn fool did all that in his 1st term, who does ? like that, ? ? did more for american people in 4years than the last 3 republican presidents did in 20, ? ? that guy is

And his ? still ain started a war, plus the ? ? be using drones man bunk all that ? ? need to send some troops in harms way

Obamacare is going to cost more jobs than he supposedly saved. ? is a lame duck president, get off his nuts
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? Obuma care lets put that money into the military.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D
    Theodis wrote: »
    ? you for talking like me you got damn clown ? .

and cs...

Threadstarter is running with your ? you going to allow that?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this dude making a thread bashing Obama and end up blaming his advisors.

I have been critical of Obama too, but it's ridiculous to say he's been no better than Bush.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    ? you for talking like me you got damn clown ? .

and cs...

shut your country ass up ? , grown fools are talking
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    right, ? ass ? ain walked on water yet nor has he wrote me a check to pay my bills, ? to busy bailing (paying off) corporate America so they wont bankrupt our country, saved 2 of the biggest companies saving thousands of jobs if not millions, & the ? passed healthcare legislation to make healthcare available to all, the nerve of that ?

Damn fool did all that in his 1st term, who does ? like that, ? ? did more for american people in 4years than the last 3 republican presidents did in 20, ? ? that guy is

And his ? still ain started a war, plus the ? ? be using drones man bunk all that ? ? need to send some troops in harms way

You think that Barry was looking out for us with the Health Care Bill? That was nothing more than a hand out to the insurance companies that helped to write the Bill.

I question his logic in doing so many things that even the most dense person wouldn't do. Like appointing Laura D'Andrea Tyson to be on his Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/perab/members/tyson

This is the same chick that was Clinton's Economic Adviser and was wrong about EVERYTHING regarding NAFTA. I mean everything! She said that corporations would NOT take their businesses overseas and that the money that they save on free trade would be invested back home. The ? could be more wrong yet Obama appointed her. People claim that he is this brilliant scholar but I question that claim.

Check out this debate between this chick and Sir James Goldsmith in which he destroys her argument and she tried to paint him as being paranoid. Anyone that would appoint this woman to anything is either an idiot or grossly incompetent.

http://youtu.be/SZTzPmn-87w
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    Options
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? who think he can do or say no wrong. Not saying the man is an idiot, but he certainly has surrounded himself with idiots. Eric Holder is a ? Damn ? . Obama surrounds himself with worthless idiots and he wonders why people criticize him when he takes their advice. The man's legacy will be tarnished with incompetence. Telling your kids and grandkids he was the first black president will be the equalivent of telling your kids and grandkids your boss was a Jew.

tumblr_lmhyf8ycya1qcexbyo1_250.jpg
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    I just like a man who pave the way for the ones who are disadvantaged got a thing for dem type ?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    I just like a man who pave the way for the ones who are disadvantaged got a thing for dem type ?

confused-obama.gif

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

How the Hell could you forget that weasel Jay Carney?

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do me a favor tell me the last local election you voted for?

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

this should be interesting...seeing how these elections have more effect on a persons day to day life than national elections...

i bet most cats cant name their congressman .....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, Bush committed some of the most heinous crimes and violated your rights

In fact, you have no rights...because of Bush

In fact, we have no jobs because of Bill Clinton helping corporations escape taxation with outsourcing work

But we complaining about Obama...you ? are ? simply because you don't think...that's all it takes...is some thinking and evaluating...

No president ? us over more than the ones before him...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow a good mj thread

#rare
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? Obama"

Ok pimping, I hear that...why is it "? obama"

"cause that ? is a part of the system"

That's it?

"He's cool with homos"

okkk?

"? isn't doing ? for black folks"

LOL every president before him done nothing for black folks

"I'm saying though"

What is you saying??

"? Obama"

But why?

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

been reading my posts....B-)