So i got a text from random number right

Options
Rock_Well
Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
i quickly found out it;s a girl. dunno how she got my number but she thought i was some guy she met at the club, and i thought she coulda been one of the females i maybe had a word or two with, exchanged numbers, but just never called or something. i had been at the same joint not too long ago when my ? flew in town. but then we both find out the names of the ppl we thought each other was didn't match the names the person at the club gave us. so she like, u playing games, send me a pic. Im like nah, i'm straight...too many ppl be playing games. But then i agree to send her one if she send one first. She sent the pic, and in terms of looks and going off the pic she sent, she a solid 7.5-8.5, but wasnt who i thought she was. (in b4 "post pics of the girl" requests)
she saw mine and said she don't remember me either. im like, well sry i wasn't who you thought i was. So i tell her i think i'll hold on to your contact for a bit for now, cuz i network a lot. but then said if she want me to delete her number i would. then she says 'ima leave that up to you what you want to do with my contact'. So she basically gave permission to hit her up. This was two nights ago. Haven't texted her since.

da heck would yall do in this situation???????? my initial instincts was tellin me this a set up. i have an ol' lady already.

Comments